Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772624 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
basille:
Tough question. They are both on par, so it boils down to personal preference. For me I'd go with PES 2015. it is a bit more accurate.
nnah? @par?
is fifa not more difficult?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
purplekayc:
nnah? @par?
is fifa not more difficult?
I thought you meant only graphics. In terms of game play, i would still go with PES. There is little or no difference between FIFA 14 and FIFA 15. But there's a huge improvement in PES 2015, they kept everything simple, like they started from scratch. They removed the confused AI in PES 2014 that made game play horrible. PES 2015 is just the perfect way a soccer game should be, plain and simple. Reminding one of its glorious days on PS2.

FIFA 15 on the other hand is just mediocre, not bad but also not great. I don't know if it's just me o, but the game seems to lose its beloved realism on PC unlike that of PS4. And the developers did a silly job on PC.
I rather stick with FIFA 14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by segs2k: 1:49am On Jul 29, 2015
basille:
I thought you meant only graphics. In terms of game play, i would still go with PES. There is little or no difference between FIFA 14 and FIFA 15. But there's a huge improvement in PES 2015, they kept everything simple, like they started from scratch. They removed the confused AI in PES 2014 that made game play horrible. PES 2015 is just the perfect way a soccer game should be, plain and simple. Reminding one of its glorious days on PS2.

FIFA 15 on the other hand is just mediocre, not bad but also not great. I don't know if it's just me o, but the game seems to lose its beloved realism on PC unlike that of PS4. And the developers did a silly job on PC.
I rather stick with FIFA 14.
well said. Pes 15 all the way.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by segs2k: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2015
basille:
Tough question. They are both on par, so it boils down to personal preference. For me I'd go with PES 2015. it is a bit more accurate.
I currently play pes 15. Best footie ATM. Am anxiously awaiting pes 16 though as it promises to deliver even better. @ basille & purplekayc - holla @ me if u guys want game. Twitter - @segs2k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sistar007(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2015
football Manager 2015
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2015
segs2k:
well said. Pes 15 all the way.
most ppui chose pes15 ova fifa1 because d requit=rement is low compared to fifa15

bt to me its stil fifA15
U only get d best of it if u ar using nvidea graphics and som tweeking.

pes15 to me is okay shaaa.
bt still a no go area for me.
left pes since d days of fifa12
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2015
segs2k:

I currently play pes 15. Best footie ATM. Am anxiously awaiting pes 16 though as it promises to deliver even better. @ basille & purplekayc - holla @ me if u guys want game. Twitter - @segs2k

Shey me sef can holla
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by adex1300(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Plss I want to by a ps2, any body in d house that wants to sell u contact me. Watapp 08163591322
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Temihatz(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2015
I am a huge fan of PES right from onset. There is a huge improvement in PES15. I love it and I played it for straight 6months (Master league and Become a legend).

After the release of FIFA 15 crack (3dm), I decided to try fifa again (as I have always hated fifa). I was able to configure my gamepad well (just like pes).

Guess what, I fell in love with FIFA. The game play are just super real. I played FIFA for these past few months from Master League to Become a legend (I love controlling the entire team) and I tell you, it has always been a great experience.

Last week I decided to play PES15, guess what, I was like WTF, I really laughed at myself seeing some impossibilities, errors in PES15. I tried playing few matches b4 I finally press the Alt-F4 key (kini oshi grin )

Now back to my Fifa 15, La continua my BECOME A LEGEND, La continua my ENJOYMENT wink

Also waiting for Pes16 because I know they have a lot to fix.

#Dont mind my english tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiegraf:

Those are great games dood

LoL @dood. Those Prinnies are hilarious.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 1:23am On Jul 31, 2015
I have totally forgotten other games.

I don carry Champions League o. grin grin grin grin

PES 2015.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 1:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Temihatz:
I am a huge fan of PES right from onset. There is a huge improvement in PES15. I love it and I played it for straight 6months (Master league and Become a legend).

After the release of FIFA 15 crack (3dm), I decided to try fifa again (as I have always hated fifa). I was able to configure my gamepad well (just like pes).

Guess what, I fell in love with FIFA. The game play are just super real. I played FIFA for these past few months from Master League to Become a legend (I love controlling the entire team) and I tell you, it has always been a great experience.

Last week I decided to play PES15, guess what, I was like WTF, I really laughed at myself seeing some impossibilities, errors in PES15. I tried playing few matches b4 I finally press the Alt-F4 key (kini oshi grin )

Now back to my Fifa 15, La continua my BECOME A LEGEND, La continua my ENJOYMENT wink

Lol. My case is opposite of yours. I played FIFA for a long time, but now i'm in love with PES. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2015
wiegraf:
Witcher 3

Somebody help me stop...
Stop?? You Must Finish It.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Kaycee7:
Stop?? You Must Finish It.
As in...I envy the guy.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Vyntra(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
mgs phantom pain is going to be the game of the year,can't wait September 10
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vyntra:
mgs phantom pain is going to be the game of the year,can't wait September 10

I'm an MGS fan but Hitman is the game I'm waiting for. 8th December.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Donjay007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls who plays assassins creed liberation on pc?. If any, hw do u save your progress
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ladokuntlad(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Donjay007:
Pls who plays assassins creed liberation on pc?. If any, hw do u save your progress

Run d game as admin.
it will auto save.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Temihatz:

, master league and become a legend on fifa ? , if u just drop by a friends house who owns a fifa 15 game or u are just playing fifa 15 for the first time you will probably enjoy it for the first three months especially if u understand how to defend (not just holding the A and X till ur player collects the ball ) but when u start notice how cheap it is to score goals and how unrealistic their over head through pass is u will run back to pes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
jbichene:
, master league and become a legend on fifa ? , if u just drop by a friends house who owns a fifa 15 game or u are just playing fifa 15 for the first time you will probably enjoy it for the first three months especially if u understand how to defend (not just holding the A and X till ur player collects the ball ) but when u start notice how cheap it is to score goals and how unrealistic their over head through pass is u will run back to pes.

Lmao...its true tho I just started fifa15 a few months ago. I've lost a match due to a friends constant overhead. Switching to GK won't solve anything in most cases. I think ill get pes ,I'm just so hung on fps war games .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you no sabi play fifa you no just sabi be that,dont blame the game cause its too hard for you,fifa15 is the closest soccer game we will ever get to the real thing (well until fifa16) ..i wish your guy go try overhead pass with me sha

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Temihatz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
jbichene:
, master league and become a legend on fifa ?.

But you don't need to be told that am referring to Manager Career and Player Career mode!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozyblazze:

Lmao...its true tho I just started fifa15 a few months ago. I've lost a match due to a friends constant overhead. Switching to GK won't solve anything in most cases. I think ill get pes ,I'm just so hung on fps war games .
i
We are all waiting for pes16 ,although the fifa16 women inclusion is very appetizing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbichene(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Temihatz:

But you don't need to be told that am referring to Manager Career and Player Career mode!!! undecided
I knew I was just hoping some how u meant all dose good stuff for pes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Donjay007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Run d game as admin.
it will auto save.
will try dat
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
What games can a hd 3000 gpu laptop play? Anybody got any hands on experience with this?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Donjay007(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Run d game as admin.
it will auto save.
thanks man, it workd
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ib4real95(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Flawlessangel:
What games can a hd 3000 gpu laptop play? Anybody got any hands on experience with this?
Get any info u need on hd 3000 on this site
www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-3000.37948.0.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.