Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (806423 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
The PSN accounts should work fine, although certain apps might not work if the developer uses IP geolocation. Although, that can be solved using public DNS servers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
cao:
The PSN accounts should work fine, although certain apps might not work if the developer uses IP geolocation. Although, that can be solved using public DNS servers.

Bae you just soo smart,you always the one with the brain while im the one with the brawn..ying and yang,just like its suppose to be lipsrsealed (that was a kissy smiley)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2015
youmour:

Bae you just soo smart,you always the one with the brain while im the one with the brawn..ying and yang,just like its suppose to be lipsrsealed (that was a kissy smiley)
No! Really! U love birds shuu get a room..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by deipiero10: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Cc Cao on the PSN ish. As for internet, u can try Smile, Swift or Spectranet. But if u stay in Lag, i recommend Swift

Thanks and I reside in Abuja. What do you mean by "Cc Cao"? Also what do you suggest as the appropriate data amount for playing online games including the price? Cheers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2015
deipiero10:

Thanks and I reside in Abuja. What do you mean by "Cc Cao"? Also what do you suggest as the appropriate data amount for playing online games including the price? Cheers.
He was asking me the PSN question, which I answered.
AdeLaNa1:
No! Really! U love birds shuu get a room..
shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by deipiero10: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
cao:

He was asking me the PSN question, which I answered.

shocked

Oh yh I seen it thanks smiley btw you play dc universe online or know about it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2015
deipiero10:

Oh yh I seen it thanks smiley btw you play dc universe online or know about it?
It's one of those games I really wanted to play & when it became a FtP (free to play), I kinda ignored it - I downloaded it, created a character, started fighting, then internet went s***ty, lost my character, lost interest.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by deipiero10: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
cao:

It's one of those games I really wanted to play & when it became a FtP (free to play), I kinda ignored it - I downloaded it, created a character, started fighting, then internet went s***ty, lost my character, lost interest.

I've been playing it for a while now and kinda been enjoying it but I'm sort of "scared" that the connection here in 9aija will ruin the experience with lag. Btw did you download and play the game here in 9aija?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Now playing Mirrors Edge

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
deipiero10:

I've been playing it for a while now and kinda been enjoying it but I'm sort of "scared" that the connection here in 9aija will ruin the experience with lag. Btw did you download and play the game here in 9aija?
Nope, I reside in England.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rise of the Tomb Raider looks really cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abandoned Dying Light (again) angry , currently playing Far Cry 4. smiley whenever i get d time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by zion32(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Rise of the Tomb Raider looks really cool
From the demo gameplay I saw, jezz, that game is so sick. Can't wait lay my hands on it, only that it's not available for the pc untill early 2016.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2015
adeniyilamlek:
Can I get neatly use laptop that can run latest pc games wt good backup @85
Ebay.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bsouthaafricaz: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Star craft!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Hey guys. Just wanna ask if it is still cool to get a xbox 360. Thinking of getting a console.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
dammie3:
Hey guys. Just wanna ask if it is still cool to get a xbox 360. Thinking of getting a console.
Wy not get a PS3 insted, or are u a fan?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
tziz:

Wy not get a PS3 insted, or are u a fan?
now or soon enough PS 3 will be regarded as old-gen.
even now some ps4 games aren't available on ps3 .
I suggest he gets and Xbox one or ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
dammie3:

Go ahead and get a last gen console,there are still tons of games you can play on them,for some extra quid you can get a current gen instead which "i heard" supports most last gen games

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
ozyblazze:

now or soon enough PS 3 will be regarded as old-gen.
even now some ps4 games aren't available on ps3 .
I suggest he gets and Xbox one or ps4
Well, PS3s wont be stale dt fast, dey will continue to be relevant for a long while at least, evn as der r considered as old gen. Plus der are still new and decent titles rolling out on it. As for d dude asking about X360, i tink he's on a budget, dats wy i suggested PS3. If nt, i tink he wuldv mentioned Xbox one.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
tziz:

Well, PS3s wont be stale dt fast, dey will continue to be relevant for a long while at least, evn as der r considered as old gen. Plus der are still new and decent titles rolling out on it. As for d dude asking about X360, i tink he's on a budget, dats wy i suggested PS3. If nt, i tink he wuldv mentioned Xbox one.
you're def right.I still play PS2 sef. he's probably on a budget ...no harm in that.so yeah a ps3 would be nice.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fortune440(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Please, can a jailbroken ps3 play CDs?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2015
yes.but only homebrew /pirated discs. and its advisable not to have a hacked ps3.it prevents u from online stuff and if PSN detects it you'll get banned.so just get a normal 1.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jaymaestro(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Playing Injustice ™ .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
ozyblazze:
yes.but only homebrew /pirated discs. and its advisable not to have a hacked ps3.it prevents u from online stuff and if PSN detects it you'll get banned.so just get a normal 1.

Pirated discs for PS3 Neva heard dat b4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
dimdim001:

Pirated discs for PS3 Neva heard dat b4
Me too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (506) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.