Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774985 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Playing limbo grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ladokuntlad(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Flawlessangel:
What games can a hd 3000 gpu laptop play? Anybody got any hands on experience with this?
All games dat aint dependent on directx 11.
its limitation is direct x 10.1

u can play all direct x 10.1 and below games on low settings

P.S intell 3000 doesnt support direct x 11.
u can google dat ursef
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Done with assassin creed:liberation, max Payne 3....i need GTA V...anybody willing to gameshare it with me....i will appreciate with a token
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lanrei(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Someone to please get me a link on how to hack gangstar vegas.. The game sweet but too hard for me.. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
lanrei:
Someone to please get me a link on how to hack gangstar vegas.. The game sweet but too hard for me.. Thanks
hack?what platform do you use?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lanrei(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
kayceeukah007:
Done with assassin creed:liberation, max Payne 3....i need GTA V...anybody willing to gameshare it with me....i will appreciate with a token
I have gangstar vegas but I don't know how to go about sharing it cos the game is 2.3gig size
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lanrei(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
purplekayc:
hack?what platform do you use?

Yea bro not necessarily hack tho if na unlimited or limited diamond or Game money and key I don't mind.. It is on Android
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lanrei(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Here

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks bro...i already had that in d past....i really appreciate

lanrei:
I have gangstar vegas but I don't know how to go about sharing it cos the game is 2.3gig size
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lanrei(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
kayceeukah007:
Thanks bro...i already had that in d past....i really appreciate

Dont mention, did you use cheat with it while you had it abeg I need am oo
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
I didn't use...i am sure I didn't...i just read walkthrough online in order to pass hard missions

lanrei:

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ameezy(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
hohoho guys am currently playing call of duty advanced warfare dis game is the best call of duty so far up ps3!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Currently on Dante Inferno... Dat game is bad ass
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Theres a whole of difference playing tomb raider on xbox360 and playing the definitive version on ps4...e kon dey do me like say i never play the game before
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
hey guys, iv been playing witcher 3 for two weeks now, the game is too long nd d side missions will kill you, lool cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Deesick7(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
neo19250:
hey guys, iv been playing witcher 3 for two weeks now, the game is too long nd d side missions will kill you, lool cry
I've barely started with mine. I av too many open world games I nid to complete first... I probably should av gotten more story oriented games. Too much game to play. Can't wait for some Geralt action though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Clash of clans
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ericsdm55(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Please can one obtain any of these games you guys are talking about on my Gionee p4. Only got real football 2014 and is sort of boring. Tried downloading from playstore, but ended in disappointment. Any useful hint or link will help. Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ericsdm55:
Please can one obtain any of these games you guys are talking about on my Gionee p4. Only got real football 2014 and is sort of boring. Tried downloading from playstore, but ended in disappointment. Any useful hint or link will help. Thanks.
Playstation Store is for games to play on a Playstation device NOT a mobile phone.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
cao:

Playstation Store is for games to play on a Playstation device NOT a mobile phone.
He meant Google Play Store
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
@lanrei do u have FIFA 15

lanrei:

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
He meant Google Play Store
Ah..my bad, I should have paid better attention. Sorry about that Ericsdm55.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ericsdm55(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
cao:

Ok thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Deesick7:

I've barely started with mine. I av too many open world games I nid to complete first... I probably should av gotten more story oriented games. Too much game to play. Can't wait for some Geralt action though.
you're missing bro, d earlier u start d better, cuz d game will take alot f you're time
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lanrei(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
kayceeukah007:
@lanrei do u have FIFA 15

sorry I don't
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by deipiero10: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
I have a ps4 that I bought when I was in the UK. I have both UK and US psn accounts. Just wondering if I can access them here in Nigeria and play the online games I downloaded.
Also are there any good Internet data deals that can be recommended for online gaming use?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Call of duty - Modern warfare 3.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by seunpayne(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Finished witcher 3 on Friday. Took me a week. Now playing arkham knight.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
basille:
Call of duty - Modern warfare 3.
Have u found a way to play the spec-ops locally with friends. Those missions are too hard for a single player
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
deipiero10:
I have a ps4 that I bought when I was in the UK. I have both UK and US psn accounts. Just wondering if I can access them here in Nigeria and play the online games I downloaded.
Also are there any good Internet data deals that can be recommended for online gaming use?
Cc Cao on the PSN ish. As for internet, u can try Smile, Swift or Spectranet. But if u stay in Lag, i recommend Swift
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Have u found a way to play the spec-ops locally with friends. Those missions are too hard for a single player
Nope. I'm yet to go through special ops, but there should be a hack online cause a while back i found a mod enabling one to play online via tunngle LAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.