Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (807150 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
LordReed:

Downloading that one now. I am actually excited for it, I just hope it launches well.
You playing today? This weekend the last chance to play this. About to embarrass myself.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
cao:

You playing today? This weekend the last chance to play this. About to embarrass myself.

Yeah played a couple of games this morning. Pretty looking shooter. Still feeling my way through the mechanics though.

Let's team up.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
LordReed:

Yeah played a couple of games this morning. Pretty looking shooter. Still feeling my way through the mechanics though.

Let's team up.
No wahala, don't expect me to avenge you, they'd probably kill me first.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
cao:

lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol!

Those mmo maniacs can annoy someone.

Just Wait till you get tea-bagged when u die.

cao:

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Canis Canem Edit (AKA Bully).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Lol!

Those mmo maniacs can annoy someone.

Just Wait till you get tea-bagged when u die.

Actually, they can't teabag you, since you die & your body disappears leaving only your primary weapon. Plus, you only see the killcam showing your death, when you're waiting to respawn.

I didn't do too badly in today's session of Titanfall 2 Tech Test, I even got overall first place once and some sweet sweet kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7yTPiN1xM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
cao:

Actually, they can't teabag you, since you die & your body disappears leaving only your primary weapon. Plus, you only see the killcam showing your death, when you're waiting to respawn.

I didn't do too badly in today's session of Titanfall 2 Tech Test, I even got overall first place once and some sweet sweet kills.

You played much better than the first video...I see you buying the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
AKBliv010:

You played much better than the first video...I see you buying the game
Really tempted, it's a rather fun game. Plus, they've added a single player campaign mode (wasn't there in the first one), so I might bite.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hope this one is longer. Didn't really get to appreciate the game in the last upload. cheesy clicking now! grin
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7yTPiN1xM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
cao:

Really tempted, it's a rather fun game. Plus, they've added a single player campaign mode (wasn't there in the first one), so I might bite.
Wow! The game rocks!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Total War: Warhammer.

I used to live in an area that had quite a few Games Workshop shops - there were 3 within 5 minutes of my flat, and 1 next door to my barber - but I used to just peep the models in the shop windows ad waka pass. I played the warhamer spacemarines demo on PS3 back in the day but didn't buy it....

I've been missing out.

I'm playing the TW campaign as the Vampire Counts and loooooving it. What a game. What a game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nihilist:
Total War: Warhammer.

I used to live in an area that had quite a few Games Workshop shops - there were 3 within 5 minutes of my flat, and 1 next door to my barber - but I used to just peep the models in the shop windows ad waka pass. I played the warhamer spacemarines demo on PS3 back in the day but didn't buy it....

I've been missing out.

I'm playing the TW campaign as the Vampire Counts and loooooving it. What a game. What a game.
Total War: Warhammer is pc exclusive. And i think its different from warhammer spacemarines.

Anyways, if u like Warhammer, then i recommend Shogun 2. The game is 5 yrs old but its still the best in the series.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
AKBliv010 how do u connect ur DS4 to ur PC?? SCPServer??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lana1:
AKBliv010 how do u connect ur DS4 to ur PC?? SCPServer??

DS4Windows - http://ds4windows.com/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lana1:
Total War: Warhammer is pc exclusive. And i think its different from warhammer spacemarines.

Warhammer is a standalone brand owned by Games Workshop. Basically it's a board game like chess but with a deep lore. Spacemarines is a spin off of the Warhammer brand. The first half of my post was talking about how I generally ignored all things Warhammer including boardgame and spacemarines.

Anyways, if u like Warhammer, then i recommend Shogun 2. The game is 5 yrs old but its still the best in the series
Waaaay ahead of you there mate. I first played Rome Total War back in 05 when I was at Uni, and I've gone on to play every single edition of total war except the original Shogun and Atilla. Definitely agree with Shogun 2 being the best pre-Warhammer.

The map was small enough to not be overwhelming and the units and game play were easy to understand. Sometimes I fire up my old laptop to quickly play a couple of turns of my shimazu game post realm-divide, with my fire rockets and heavy gunners raining my deadly wrath on the Takeda who are now the only other superpower in Japan.

Warhammer has a bit of a steep learning curve though, as I'm having to deep dive into the lore and history to learn about the units. I'm currently sat in the car with my wife and son on the way to a birthday party. She's driving so that I can continue with my 'studies' grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Warhammer is a standalone brand owned by Games Workshop. Basically it's a board game like chess but with a deep lore. Spacemarines is a spin off of the Warhammer brand. The first half of my post was talking about how I generally ignored all things Warhammer including boardgame and spacemarines.

Waaaay ahead of you there mate. I first played Rome Total War back in 05 when I was at Uni, and I've gone on to play every single edition of total war except the original Shogun and Atilla. Definitely agree with Shogun 2 being the best pre-Warhammer.

The map was small enough to not be overwhelming and the units and game play were easy to understand. Sometimes I fire up my old laptop to quickly play a couple of turns of my shimazu game post realm-divide, with my fire rockets and heavy gunners raining my deadly wrath on the Takeda who are now the only other superpower in Japan.

Warhammer has a bit of a steep learning curve though, as I'm having to deep dive into the lore and history to learn about the units. I'm currently sat in the car with my wife and son on the way to a birthday party. She's driving so that I can continue with my 'studies' grin

See this man. U too like easy tin. grin
Shimazu is one of the easiest campaigns in the game. Once u control that island, u ve a base to winning the game. Go play as the Oda, Tokugawa or Date on very hard na cheesy

Anyways, Empire, Napoleon and Rome 2 are the only other ones i've played. Rome 2 is rightly the worst of the series. Even after all the patches and updates the game still didn't make mich sense. And the game map was the first thing that put me off. Having to conquer and control regions from France down to North Africa no be beans.
Attila is just a Rome 2 re-skin with 1 or 2 new features. And i dont like the mysticism in Warhammer. Vampires? Ghouls? Giants? Nah!

But Shogun 2 still tops the chart for me. Tho i play more of Fall of the Samurai. The online play's way too immersive to not want to play over and over again.

Happy studying smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by toolluu: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
anybody playing F1 2016 ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Having a go at Rise of the Tomb Raider an loving every step I take...target is finish game 100%
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
AKBliv010:
Having a go at Rise of the Tomb Raider an loving every step I take...target is finish game 100%

Does it have multiplayer trophies?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2016
LordReed:

Does it have multiplayer trophies?

I don't know, I've got a cracked version that doesn't allow online activity but I've noticed in the pause menu, there's a connection that's initiated to connect with friends.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
If u were to choose either call of duty:ghosts or dark souls 2,which would u choose ? I dunno which to choose.altho I need a quest game such as dark souls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Battlefield 4 ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is there anybody here around makurdi axis that can sell me ripped ps3 games If you have for sale pls contact or quote me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
ozyblazze:
If u were to choose either call of duty:ghosts or dark souls 2,which would u choose ? I dunno which to choose.altho I need a quest game such as dark souls
Dark Souls 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2016
I agree with u a 100%.dark souls isn't perfect,doesn't have a map & most of the time you're lost.leaving you to explore a lot and make a mental map in your mind. That's more challenging than a straight forward game.Cash is tight but am gettin' it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Androidking: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2016
AKBliv010:

Is Ur own crack the one u need the Launched to activate.. Going online and creating new steam account etc...

IF yes I have that but I don't know y my Dlauncher will not open it opens and force closes immediately.. .what am I missing??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2016
Androidking:

Is Ur own crack the one u need the Launched to activate.. Going online and creating new steam account etc...

IF yes I have that but I don't know y my Dlauncher will not open it opens and force closes immediately.. .what am I missing??

This doesn't use DLauncher, go back to oceanofgames and get the fix. DLauncher was broken from day 1
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Androidking: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2016
AKBliv010:

This doesn't use DLauncher, go back to oceanofgames and get the fix. DLauncher was broken from day 1

But do I need to go online to start this one
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Androidking: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2016
AKBliv010:

I believe I have that crack before and anytime I launch d game it will tell me steam is offline

I didn't download my game from ocean of games but I know the files are the same thing
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Androidking:

But do I need to go online to start this one

No you don't need to log into steam for this fix - http://oceanofgames.com/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-free-download/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2016
NO Way complete season of Life is Strange on OcGs...hahah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (506) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.