Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774480 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Private matches in Destiny come Rise of Iron! Who is up for some Nairalanders Only Competition??!!!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
tziz:

Nice, cant wait for this on the PS4 cool

It's on the ps4 platform
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Androidking: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Wizzoe360:
Just finished Rise of Tomb Raider smiley

pls where is ur location and how did u crack it .. i have the game but unable to play it yet
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lana1:
How do u guys get comfortable racing in cockpit mode?? I always crash every time.
lol... Its a 42 inch... So it wide enough for detailing... But cockpit mode is immersive... I see everything... Driver's leg as it matches the clutch, his hands as he switches gear.. .. Makes u feel like u r inside the car... And i already know d turns in some tracks... But if am not familiar with the tracks i use rear cam... I toggle the camera to my taste tho... But cockpit more often.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
AKBliv010:

Guy no dey dull, gimme some lap times I feel in a competitive mood.
lol... I no de house now... For night... Am thinking.. Nurbugring (as pa d longest)... Say... A stock BMW M3... E46...or which car go make... As fa it's stock.. No upgrades.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Androidking:

pls where is ur location and how did u crack it .. i have the game but unable to play it yet

where did you download yours?
Got mine from Oceanofgames.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 12:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls is anyone having issues logging into psn.mine keeps on showing,error & some timeout ish. Any assistance will be appreciated.
PS- I use a bb hotspot on 3G mode if that makes any difference
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
swagifted:
lol... I no de house now... For night... Am thinking.. Nurbugring (as pa d longest)... Say... A stock BMW M3... E46...or which car go make... As fa it's stock.. No upgrades.

I'll use a car within the same class...I may not like the E46 handling...but it's on..what's your fastest lap on Nurburgring? You mean racing at night?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

It's on the ps4 platform
Bro, it hasnt been launched on the PS4 yet. October is the month..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by victorpotasowie: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
ye i am playing alien shooter
pls cudd sbdy teach me in bits how tto down load another version of alien shooter on my windows 7? ttnx
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
tziz:

Bro, it hasnt been launched on the PS4 yet. October is the month..

Right!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Androidking:

Stay in Lagos around mushin (palm avenue), got my file from oceanofgames.com, I just followed all the instructions to the letter.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2016
ozyblazze:
Pls is anyone having issues logging into psn.mine keeps on showing,error & some timeout ish. Any assistance will be appreciated.
PS- I use a bb hotspot on 3G mode if that makes any difference
Am guessing its Glo abi?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2016
tziz:
Am guessing its Glo abi?
Airtel
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
AKBliv010:

I'll use a car within the same class...I may not like the E46 handling...but it's on..what's your fastest lap on Nurburgring? You mean racing at night?
its about 7 minutes and... Just installed the game again... So am getting 9 mins plus..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
swagifted:
its about 7 minutes and... Just installed the game again... So am getting 9 mins plus..

My new gaming PC has just been fixed so I'll download and post some times soon. Just giving here some finishing touches.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
AKBliv010:

My new gaming PC has just been fixed so I'll download and post some times soon. Just giving here some finishing touches.
which model do u game on
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
3KINGZ18:
which model do u game on

Built not bought - https://www.nairaland.com/3283242/mini-itx-gaming-pc
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
swagifted:
Just about to dload it. Is it Shift ot Shift2?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
We for organise nairaland youtube gamers account oh!

Make we for dey upload ge videos.

Totally cao's idea. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just did the Titanfall 2 Tech Test, enjoyed myself, even though I played rubbish. Still a tad bit confused, but twas fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JD-2SZBVM

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
cao:
Just did the Titanfall 2 Tech Test, enjoyed myself, even though I played rubbish. Still a tad bit confused, but twas fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JD-2SZBVM
atleast u did sumtin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
swagifted:

Baba! this game no be me at all...handling is completely off..I can't even use the analogue stick on the PS4 DS4. Forced to use the triggers to accelerate and brake..nah fam! I'll stick to Project Cars..abeg get am from oceanofgames... that's the definition of proper racing or perhaps Assetto Corsa
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

Just about to dload it. Is it Shift ot Shift2?
its shift 1, i haven't played shift 2...and dat project cars and asseta corsa won't play on my system.. Its a 2011 hp probook.. No dedicated GPU.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2016
swagifted:
its shift 1, i haven't played shift 2...and dat project cars and asseta corsa won't play on my system.. Its a 2011 hp probook.. No dedicated GPU.

Oh ok bro..no wahala. If that's the case the only way to beat you na to learn am na...I dey come for you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2016
swagifted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGzalPXdTME - Nurburgring in the GT3 Aston Martin 2Laps - Sub 7 mins 2nd lap
Captured using Nvidia's Shadowplay
Controller - PS4 DS4
Only ABS ON
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGzalPXdTME - Nurburgring in the GT3 Aston Martin 2Laps - Sub 7 mins 2nd lap
Captured using Nvidia's Shadowplay
Controller - PS4 DS4
Only ABS ON
am sure ur steer assist was on ryt
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
am sure ur steer assist was on ryt

Lol... it's obvious you didn't watch it till the end...that was OFF too grin

i'll take that as a compliment, you must have thought the steering was on point!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lordZOUGA(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
We for organise nairaland youtube gamers account oh!

Make we for dey upload ge videos.

Totally cao's idea. grin

If the name is not "Nairaland Youtube gamers" I will send videos of my gameplays.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
lordZOUGA:
If the name is not "Nairaland Youtube gamers" I will send videos of my gameplays.
Not laughed so hard all morning!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
lordZOUGA:

shocked you have gameplays! Holy shit. We should totally have you chairing the team

Make we open this thing nah.

Something to really rival theradbrads or even almighty pewdiepie.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3KINGZ18: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

Lol... it's obvious you didn't watch it till the end...that was OFF too grin

i'll take that as a compliment, you must have thought the steering was on point!
yh i didn't watch it till d end but the steering was awesome man

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.