Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos (87553 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by nedekid: 2:35am On Apr 12, 2022
laiperi:
Like daughter like father.

Is there anything Donald Trump would not do for money?

Even overlooked the murder of Saudi citizen on US soil in the Saudi Embassy for billion dollars investments in Ivanka husband firm.

Abeg, which said citizen got murdered on "us soil", in Saudi embassy. curious to know.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 2:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Not a big deal because her pops is a son of the soil grin

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Karlovich: 2:39am On Apr 12, 2022
baby124:

Yes o. He tried so hard to discriminate against Africans from entering America. What is his daughter doing in Nigeria? Racist people. Nothing to be proud of that racist people are in Nigeria. Who give her visa sef? Una no sabi retaliate?
Her daughter doesn't plan to overstay on her visit to Nigeria unlike some Nigerians that go to the US and start hiding when their visas expire.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Sensiblerealist: 2:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Anyway na way Hahaha.
Na better make people become visa fugitives.
grin >: grin grin

Karlovich:
Her daughter doesn't plan to overstay on her visit to Nigeria unlike some Nigerians that go to the US and start hiding when their visas expire.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Karlovich: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Anyway na way Hahaha.
Na better make people become visa fugitives.
grin >: grin grin

It's the same thing they did in the UAE, Qatar and other countries that made their visa requirements strict for Nigerians.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Karlovich:
U dey his daughter mind abiiii...
How you take know say she no want relocate to Naija illegally?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Femeto: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2022
So his daughter came to the shit hole.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Karlovich: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U dey his daughter mind abiiii...
How you take know say she no want relocate to Naija illegally?
That's not possible. Which city will she stay in permanently?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by CoronaVirusPro: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Gidyonz:
Wow
Pastor Adeolu Adefarasin is a trusted son of Bishop T.D Jakes.

Monkey no dey born goat

Meaning the pastor does not have a biological father?

And which of TD Jakes wives birthed pastor Adeolu?

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Barristerlaw001: 3:01am On Apr 12, 2022
joshmaster487:
Why is Adefarasin's wife called ifeanyi?

Is it ifeanyi or ifeayinwa?

Do women bear ifeanyi?
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Karlovich:
That's not possible. Which city will she stay in permanently?
grin grin grin
It will happen just the way WAEC gave Buhari Attestation for not presenting his WAEC result.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Karlovich: 3:02am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin
It will happen just the way WAEC gave Buhari Attestation for not presenting his WAEC result.
grin grin
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by saajus: 3:04am On Apr 12, 2022
The more you run away from Nigerians, the closer they are to you. Trump won't believe her daughter is marrying a Lebanese raised in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Benrosaria(m): 3:11am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!
! They see VISIONS grin

Brother you have an intention and it will be countered soon
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Dozie32(m): 3:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Chai! I've supplied waste paper to their company In Lagos at Ikeja. Boulos.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by EgunMogaji2: 3:17am On Apr 12, 2022
bibianna:
@Tiffany, you're welcome to Nigeria! smiley

Even though her father called it a sh*thole country?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:
Very simple outfits tho they're worth Billions. Burna Boy with just little change grilled his teeth. Small money enter Adekunle Gold hand e start to carry Dada. Portable own sef naim worse... U never blow u don dey misbehave already. Anybody wey no borrow leaf from Tubaba no get sense. Awon Broke but flaunting it Geng

Those guys mentioned are in show business

4 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by baby124: 3:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Karlovich:
Why is she in Nigeria though? Since her dad never wanted Africans to even visit. No one cares, she can also decide to come hide here with the guy that brought her here. Considering cases are chasing the father up and down. She’s better off in her fathers house. No one is impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Samuelriano1(m): 3:49am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
U dey his daughter mind abiiii... How you take know say she no want relocate to Naija illegally?
relocate to 9ja illegally ke ?? I go slap u oo lol, Omo I don laugh tire I swear
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Karlovich: 3:54am On Apr 12, 2022
baby124:

Why is she in Nigeria though? Since her dad never wanted Africans to even visit. No one cares, she can also decide to come hide here with the guy that brought her here. Considering cases are chasing the father up and down. She’s better off in her fathers house. No one is impressed.
She's in Nigeria with her Nigerian boyfriend, she's not in the country to impress anyone and will go back to the US before the end of the month.

Her father doesn't work with Nigerian immigration that could have stopped her from going to Nigeria

Nigerians that want to visit the US should apply for visa and if the US Immigration authorities are comfortable to issue a visa to the person, then they will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Ahn ahn, but this Adefarasin pastor has serious zaddy vibes. See sexy sugar daddy kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by NoToPile: 4:13am On Apr 12, 2022
This Boulos Family sha, them kuku don become Nigerians patapata and they have made a lot of money here.

I just wonder why lots of Nigerian businesses hardly last to the next and next generation though. Just few do. But it's quite common with foreigners, 3 generations and the businesses are still standing strong.

I am also noticing the young boys marrying older girls oo, Brooklyn beckam is younger than wife, this one too is younger than wife. hehehe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 4:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:
Very simple outfits tho they're worth Billions. Burna Boy with just little change grilled his teeth. Small money enter Adekunle Gold hand e start to carry Dada. Portable own sef naim worse... U never blow u don dey misbehave already. Anybody wey no borrow leaf from Tubaba no get sense. Awon Broke but flaunting it Geng
if you’re into entertainment, there’s nothing bad flaunting bling bling.. na normal thing . And there’s something called individual differences. When tuface was younger he did flaunt too, when jayz was younger , he did flaunt too, but now they’ve come of age and got nothing to prove again .,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Amayabor1: 4:21am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin

That they dropped out of school doesn't mean they can't see visions. Education is not a prerequisite to see visions!

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Johnny147147: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Those guys mentioned are in show business

And Eminem is into what again...?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by SmartMugu: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Looks photoshopped jare. Backgrounds are different in each picture. Why is the Nigerian standing away from them like hes scared of touching them? Why are they not hugging eachother? Where the video?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Amayabor1:

That they dropped out of school doesn't mean they can't see visions. Education is not a prerequisite to see visions!
They didn't drop out.
Sorry, They Failed out.
They were not serious with their studies rather were busy recruiting fellow students to occupy lecture halls as mushroom churches.
They ended up failing.

In Fact, at some point they started constituting nuisance, that other serious students couldn't study peacefully. The VC then tolerated a lot of nonsense. When a New VC emerged he dealt with them ruthlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by CSTRR: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2022
I wanna see Ivanka Trump.

She is hot as fuccvkkk.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by LastProphet: 4:40am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin

So a celebrity in Nigeria is a celebrity in every country and is equal to any Hollywood celebrity? So Trump's daughter is the same as Rita Domnic to you? They are mates? So Joe Biden and Buhari are mates because each is a president? You are still very young
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Barristerlaw001:
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....

Lol. Igbos and baby brains, childish chestbeating, stupid thinking.
If not for education and good religion, Igbos reason like sabo and behave like Fulanis.

So, every influential Yoruba man married an Igbo woman? Or they were made influential by their wives?

Walahi, Igbos are dumber that anyone think, they're only good making money but even Sabo Abokis too are business savy and make money, so no difference.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.