Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos (87504 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2022
LastProphet:

So a celebrity in Nigeria is a celebrity in every country and is equal to any Hollywood celebrity? So Trump's daughter is the same as Rita Domnic to you? They are mates? So Joe Biden and Buhari are mates because each is a president? You are still very young
No, you are INFERIOR!
You are beneath other humans....
Even a LION that relocated to Asia from Africa will still roar in an Asian Zoo among Asian Lions....
I'm disappointed at your comment!
I Feel Like leaving Nairaland

No, Trump's Daughter has got 2pussies2 breasts.
Rita Dominic has got one..
Trump's daughter can give birth.
Rita Dominic can't birth 2a child.

4 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Amayabor1: 4:55am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

They didn't drop out.
Sorry, They Failed out.
They were not serious with their studies rather were busy recruiting fellow students to occupy lecture halls as mushroom churches.
They ended up failing.

In Fact, at some point they started constituting nuisance, that other serious students couldn't study peacefully. The VC then tolerated a lot of nonsense. When a New VC emerged he dealt with them ruthlessly.

Okay. I get your point now. They are found in almost every university in Nigeria. Still, it doesn't mean they can't used by God.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by SmartPolician: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2022
joshmaster487:
Why is Adefarasin's wife called ifeanyi?

Is it ifeanyi or ifeayinwa?

Do women bear ifeanyi?

Many females from Delta Igbo bear Ifeanyi.

It's unique to them.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by tolue42(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Barristerlaw001:
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....

You guys are just dumb , every little thing y'all start chest beating. Your tribe made themselves enemy to all other tribes in Nigeria with all this nonsense attitude...

Ask yourself a simple question, when was the last time you see Yoruba insulting Hausas or Ikwere people? If not for education, igbos will be competing with animals in the bush based on y'all reasoning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=boman2014 post=111864159] Donald Trump’s daughter, Tiffany and her Nigerian-bred
fiancé visit pastor Paul Adefarasin in Lagos

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-and-her-n

Nigerian bred is wrong English. Nigerian-Lebanese is correct.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by alfarouq(m): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin

Hmn. I also know of one, since book no gree enter the head, he just diverted it to ministry and started prophesicing. He finally graduated after spilling and splashing. Today he is a very renowned MOG respected by lots of people. I don't think he will inspire such respects even if he graduated at the top of his class.

Had a room mate very intelligent when we were freshers, very intelligent. All things being equal, he could have graduated with a First, in our second semester, one of our senior colleagues then who was struggling academically managed to brainwash him and my guy stopped taking his academics and started following and travelling from one place to another as a disciple of the senior MOG from the first paragraph up there.

Thank God he was able to retrace his steps after seeing his CGPA shrinked from over 4.3 to a little above 3 point and the senior colleague was eventually advised to withdraw.

There is also someone who after struggling academically subscribed to the bokoharm ideology and tried actively to influence others.

6 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The pastor's wife's name is Ifeanyi??
It's like saying a husband's name is Funke

Her name is Ifeanyi. Delta Ibo. Ladies there bear Ifeanyi well
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by OnionBandit(f): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2022
joshmaster487:

Do women bear ifeanyi?
ifeanuiwa kor...lol..Trust Yeebow women to dig for gold even if it's in the thickest forest
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by tifany89(m): 5:39am On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The pastor's wife's name is Ifeanyi??
It's like saying a husband's name is Funke
Women do bear Ifeanyi
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by specimenv(m): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2022
nairalandankrah:
They're still humans..just like everyone of us here
Oga rephrase abeg, u don dash person N1200 before? All animals are equal but some animals are....
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Blaqroman0000: 5:45am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
I don't know why you're spilling all this trash to us.. If church doesn't add value to your life or interest you, you shouldn't have gone back na than come here to expose your uncircumcised faith

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by zone51: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:
Very simple outfits tho they're worth Billions. Burna Boy with just little change grilled his teeth. Small money enter Adekunle Gold hand e start to carry Dada. Portable own sef naim worse... U never blow u don dey misbehave already. Anybody wey no borrow leaf from Tubaba no get sense. Awon Broke but flaunting it Geng

On top their hard earned money, are you normal at all?

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2022
joshmaster487:

Do women bear ifeanyi?
yes they do
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by wiseoneking: 5:57am On Apr 12, 2022
nairalandankrah:
words of Consolation. It makes you feel good by saying this. I'm just smiling. But remember that there is difference between mechanic and mad people
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by georgeakins: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Barristerlaw001:
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....

There's nothing spectacular about Pastor Paul aside being a religious merchant who lives off people .

Moreover, what will you say about millions of Ibo men that married fellow Ibo women but are still paupers and nonentities.

7 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Thebig4: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Meanwhile you can check the forum in my signature for more info.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Na Dem teach us religion but na we sabi am pass them now.

Her father is a great man

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by meobizy(f): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2022
The guy don knack the ugly girl belle already.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2022
nairalandankrah:
Animal Farm comes to mind...
"all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others..." grin
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by friendlyadvice: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
kiss see adefarasin wife, a why I wan be NIGERIAN pastor
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Zetty177x: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...

My issue with them is instead of them to set up companies, these pastors go to church even on Monday mornings. Trust me, God might not answer their prayers

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by tiswell(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2022
joshmaster487:

Do women bear ifeanyi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kanoBWgSLo
yea ifeanyi is unisex
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by lokito: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2022
She wanna marry a Lebanese man be that o. Those people get sense pass Mbaise people o.
Tiffany looks pregnant tho
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Saviourfresh: 6:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Gkemz: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2022
The rich is attracted to the rich. The guy's parents own a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that trades in vehicles,
equipment, retail and construction. His mother is popular
humanitarian and SPAN CEO, Sarah Boulos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Zetty177x:

My issue with them is instead of them to set up companies, these pastors go to church even on Monday mornings. Trust me, God might not answer their prayers
They go to Church on Monday simply because it's their SHOP.
Such churches were set up sole for profit making.
Those are churches more interested in New members than the actual salvation.
They have different sermon for the RICH.
and have a different ones for the wretched.
POVERTY is bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2022
NoToPile:

I am also noticing the young boys marrying older girls oo, Brooklyn beckam is younger than wife, this one too is younger than wife. hehehe.

Na so life turn o, e go soon dey happen for naija especially when the woman is richer.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...

bro church is not a building

Church is a man born again in the holy ghost

Carry God and not a big building

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Amayabor1:

Okay. I get your point now. They are found in almost every university in Nigeria. Still, it doesn't mean they can't used by God.

Christians (I mean the born again and fellowship going type) we're among top students in my time and hopefully till today. University of Lagos.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
bro church is not a building

Church is a man born again in the holy ghost

Carry God and not a big building
U are Right..
God doesn't dwell in churches, just like the Bible says. However, Nigerian pastors turned it into MMM.....
They prefer to set up Churches everywhere than erect factories simply because they want to evade Taxation and pay workers.
CHURCH is easier in making returns effortlessly.
How can a 4 storey building in Nigeria have 6 different churches?
Even such can't be said about the mosque.
It's shameful. My street once had 32 churches, may be na 60 by now.
Are people normal in Nigeria at all?

..a sound university graduate becoming a pastor simply because NO WORK!
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by buckeyemedia: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Gkemz:
The rich is attracted to the rich. The guy's parents own a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that trades in vehicles,
equipment, retail and construction. His mother is popular
humanitarian and SPAN CEO, Sarah Boulos.

Trump daughter done come visit the shit hole?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by matm: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=onlyson16 post=111864455]Not even single security, abeg make she no go kaduna or ogun and osun. To avoid bandit and skull minners[/quot

Dts why they sneaked in and sneaked out unnoticed .Before it appeared on social media, they had already left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.