Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos (87584 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Johnny147147: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

one at off many

Check them white guys and you'll see how crazy colors are with fame
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Snickers under native
"Informal dressing"... Snickers
under Ankara gown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin

May God have mercy on u grin
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The pastor's wife's name is Ifeanyi??
It's like saying a husband's name is Funke
First off, Ifeanyi Adefarasin's late
Professor of Medical Pathology
father hailed from one of the ogbes (or quarters) in Asaba, Delta State while her biological mother Gina Mordi is a German-born (white) who gave birth to 6 girls for him.

Ifeanyi seems to be a "unisex" name used in the Iboid-speaking parts of Delta State, so yeah, I've read of women who have this name.

In Delta North (Asaba, and other towns), the title Ogbueshi is used instead of Ogbuefi which is used more east of the River Niger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
saajus:
The more you run away from Nigerians, the closer they are to you. Trump won't believe her daughter is marrying a Lebanese raised in Nigeria.

The guy is a nigerian citizen too
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by batb: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Na money dey run church business this days, if you no get money, no one will recognize you and you will be isolated. If you like be the best dancer for church, you remain inconsequential.
kekekekekeke! If you like be the best praise and worship singer sef!
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by AfolabiDEgreat: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
When is Jesus coming to visit him?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by delpee(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Barristerlaw001:
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....

Paul is the son of the late reputable Justice Adefarasin and Hilda Adefarasin who played a huge role in the emancipation of women in Nigeria. The family is well known and respected.

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Gospel2Day: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.

You should be wiser than to generalize your assertions about the church.
Granted, there are false churches and fake pastors.
But does that make Kumuyi and Adeboye and Olukoya fake as well?
Remember all three of them have PhD.
They are academically brilliant and spiritually blessed
There is what is called Fallacy of Hasty Generalization in Philosophy.
That's what you just did.
Your comment shows you are arrogant and lacking in self-esteem such that you needed to first make money simply to feel important in church.
You need help.
You need Jesus to heal your emotional infirmity.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by bibianna(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Good morning Bibi

How's your week going?

Good morning dear!

It's going just fine. Thank you! smiley

How're you?

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by smartattorney(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Does age really play a vital role when it comes to marriage? The daughter is far more older than the husband.[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Preacherrr(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE STILL WHERE YOU ARE. DON'T LET BITTERNESS AND ENVY LEAD YOU TO YOUR EARLY GRAVE, BECAUSE NOBODY SAID THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.
nairalandankrah:
They're still humans..just like everyone of us here
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by baby124: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In as much as I don't like trump and celebrated his downfall in that election because i was also affectednby the suspension of the drop box, we shouldn't vent our anger on this innocent girl because she wasn't part of that decision taken by her racist dad. They want to start a new life so we should encourage them. Michael is part of us, even though he's white. He was born here.
Michael is not one of us please, I’d he from your father’s compound? If he can go all the way to marry and bring a racists daughter to Nigeria then he has shown that he is NOT Nigerian but a Lebanese. He should take her to Lebanon and start a life. In all her fathers racist actions against Nigeria and other African countries I did not hear her speak once.

This Boulous or whatever think they are better than Nigerians to be comfortable enough to marry the daughter of a racist. They need to stay back or go back Lebanon and make their living there if they are so much better. At leas they will be in good company with other fellow racists.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Preacherrr(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
ANOTHER BITTER SOUL SPOTTED. ALL THESE LIES OF HOW YOU STOPPED GOING TO CHURCH 14YRS AGO AND ALL THAT.. IS RUBBISH. ONLY A FOOL WILL BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE STORY THAT YOU COOKED UP. YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN AND HAVE NEVER BEEN. WE KNOW YOUR TYPE. WHAT YOU GUYS DO IS TO CEASE EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK THE CHURCH AND PASTORS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. YET THE MORE YOU ATTACK THEM THE MORE THEY INCREASE.. (EXD 1:12 ). WHAT IS WRONG IN PASTOR PAUL ADEFARASIN POSTING PICTURES OF TRUMP'S DAUGHTER AND THE HUSBAND'S VISIT TO THE CHURCH. IF YOU WERE THE ONE THEY VISITED NOBODY WILL HEAR WORD AGAIN, EVEN YOUR OWN FATHER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADDRESS YOU AGAIN AS HIS SON, BECAUSE OF HOW HIGH-MINDED YOU WILL BECOME. THE TRUTH IS THESE PASTORS THAT MANY OF YOUR KIND ARE ATTACKING, ARE FAR BETTER AND MORE HUMBLE THAN YOU PEOPLE. BECAUSE WITH ALL THE SUCCESS AND LIFTINGS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO THEM, THEY STILL LIVE ORDERLY LIVES. REPENT AND COME TO JESUS CHRIST TODAY, OR YOU WILL PERISH HELL.
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Preacherrr(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
SO WHAT RUNS THE SHRINE WHERE YOU WORSHIP. LOOK AT HOW CARNAL YOU ARE.. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE IS NOTHING AS BEST DANCER IN CHURCH. CHURCH IS NOT A CLUB HOUSE OR A DISCO HALL. MOST YOU GUYS THAT ARE CONDEMING CHURCHES AND PASTORS HAVE NEVER REALLY GONE TO CHURCH, SOME OF YOU THAT WENT ONLY WENT THERE TO CAUSE PROBLEM, STEAL PHONE, LOOK FOR GIRL FRIENDS, ATTACK THE PASTOR WITH YOUR DEMONIC SPIRIT. COME TO JESUS TODAY, REPENT OR PERISH.
JimmySwaggart:
Na money dey run church business this days, if you no get money, no one will recognize you and you will be isolated. If you like be the best dancer for church, you remain inconsequential.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Preacherrr(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
SO WHAT RUNS THE SHRINE WHERE YOU WORSHIP? MONEY, HUMAN SACRIFICE, WITCHRAFT, DEMONS... I GUESS. LOOK AT HOW CARNAL YOU ARE. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE IS NOTHING AS BEST DANCER IN CHURCH. CHURCH IS NOT A CLUB HOUSE OR A DISCO HALL. MOST OF YOU GUYS THAT ARE CONDEMING CHURCHES AND PASTORS HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE CHURCH BEFORE. SOME OF YOU THAT WENT, ONLY WENT THERE TO CAUSE PROBLEM, STEAL PHONE, LOOK FOR GIRL FRIENDS, ATTACK THE PASTOR WITH YOUR DEMONIC SPIRIT. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO COME TO JESUS TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE... REPENT OR PERISH.
JimmySwaggart:
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by membranus: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
joshmaster487:
Why is Adefarasin's wife called ifeanyi?

Is it ifeanyi or ifeayinwa?

Do women bear ifeanyi?

What's the difference between the two names?

Please educate us.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Her name is Ifeanyi. Delta Ibo. Ladies there bear Ifeanyi well

tifany89:

Women do bear Ifeanyi

derecho:
I know women bearing Ifeanyi.. Though, they are from Delta State. Adefarasin's wife is also from Delta State.
Temptee101:

Females bear Ifeanyi.

I have an aunt who bears Ifeanyi.

AlphaTaikun:

First off, Ifeanyi Adefarasin's late
Professor of Medical Pathology
father hailed from one of the ogbes (or quarters) in Asaba, Delta State while her biological mother Gina Mordi is a German-born (white) who gave birth to 6 girls for him.

Ifeanyi seems to be a "unisex" name used in the Iboid-speaking parts of Delta State, so yeah, I've read of women who have this name.

In Delta North (Asaba, and other towns), the title Ogbueshi is used instead of Ogbuefi which is used more east of the River Niger.

I have NEVER heard of a lady named Ifeanyi. Not ONE.
And I've been around

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sorry, dem plenty and the ones I know are fine ladies
PoliteActivist:

And I've been around
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
derecho:
Sorry, dem plenty and the ones I know are fine ladies

Since them plenty, mention one famous one, ala Ifeanyi Uba and countless famous Ifeanyi's
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Adefarasi wife no famous? Abi you wan go dey checkout pipu's wives and daughters?
PoliteActivist:

Since them plenty, mention one famous one, ala Ifeanyi Uba and countless famous Ifeanyi's
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And I've been around

I grew up in Delta State although I'm not Ibo. And I was actually taken aback that you thought Ifeanyi is a male name. I've always known it as a unisex name.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
see how well they dressed.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Moloch worshipping illuminati preacher cheesy
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Aaay: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Paulianfa(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Take it to righteousness89..

He can pray on your international passport..

The last mumu he prayed for got a Kenyan visa instead of uk visa

Lol kai una funny die grin grin
So bro Righteousness89 possess with the anointing
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Bimpe29: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
nairalandankrah:
They're still humans..just like everyone of us here
Yes ooo.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Benrosaria(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2022
derecho:
Not necessary bro...na naive and shallow pipu dey believe all those stories.
lol
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by MisterKennedy(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
bibianna:

Good morning dear!

It's going just fine. Thank you! smiley

How're you?

Ok, I thank God for that. Mine is going well too sweetie.

Bibi please say hi to me on whatsapp so that i can have your number 08100553547
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Hausa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You should be wiser than to generalize your assertions about the church.
Granted, there are false churches and fake pastors.
But does that make Kumuyi and Adeboye and Olukoya fake as well?
Remember all three of them have PhD.
They are academically brilliant and spiritually blessed
There is what is called Fallacy of Hasty Generalization in Philosophy.
That's what you just did.
Your comment shows you are arrogant and lacking in self-esteem such that you needed to first make money simply to feel important in church.
You need help.
You need Jesus to heal your emotional infirmity.
Shalom
I perceive Great Ife here.
Yes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.