Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos (87554 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Love is such a beautiful thing, despite her father’s attitude towards immigrants she had to fall in love with a Nigerian of all people! The only barriers Nigerians have holding ‘em back are those set up by them! If Joe Biden had a daughter, another Nigerian would still try his luck. Na so we just be we no dey carry last, na all diz our old politicians dey drag us back!! grin
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2022
I know women bearing Ifeanyi.. Though, they are from Delta State. Adefarasin's wife is also from Delta State.
PoliteActivist:

The pastor's wife's name is Ifeanyi??
It's like saying a husband's name is Funke

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2022
People no dey go toilet?
Femeto:
So his daughter came to the shit hole.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by caye(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
The owners of the brain washing enterprise, have come to check their investment.

Between the CIA, and some silly white masons, I sincerely feel that dirty money is being funnelled towards continuous religious indoctrination of Africans.

And it is well hidden enough.
However, master Jesus said , ' there's no secret that shall not be made known".
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by CashVessel(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin
Na die you dey so. Be consoling yourself with your godlessness
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Na wa for you o.
How many of ifeanyi's beautiful and successful sisters do you know?
She's projected above her other beautiful sisters because she's in ministry. She is in ministry partly because she's married to Paul .
Jesus made the difference. Without Him we are ordinary
Barristerlaw001:
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Not necessary bro...na naive and shallow pipu dey believe all those stories.
Benrosaria:

Brother you have an intention and it will be countered soon
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by adecz: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Ordinary engagement ring,
worth almost N1bn ❗️❗️ shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.

undecided

You went back to church if at all for the wrong reasons young man....I seriously recommend you continue your sojourn in the world outside the church your mindset is so twisted even Apostle Paul cannot un_twist it.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by techWriter3: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Theygonna still beings
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by derecho(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Sista, many pipu are impressed and it's news and noteworthy. Not sure she's even a member sef
baby124:

Why is she in Nigeria though? Since her dad never wanted Africans to even visit. No one cares, she can also decide to come hide here with the guy that brought her here. Considering cases are chasing the father up and down. She’s better off in her fathers house. No one is impressed.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Hope Madam Tiffany has collected her Nigerian Passport
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Chochovini: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:
Not even single security, abeg make she no go kaduna or ogun and osun. To avoid bandit and skull minners
. Enh? See, if that happen, that‘s when we‘ll know why her father is called Donald Trump.

I take a stroll...
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Alamkir: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:
Not even single security, abeg make she no go kaduna or ogun and osun. To avoid bandit and skull minners

How do u know they dnt have security? do u want the security to join the picture b4 u know they have
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2022
AmazingELixir:

undecided

You went back to church if at all for the wrong reasons young man....I seriously recommend you continue your sojourn in the world outside the church your mindset is so twisted even Apostle Paul cannot un_twist it.
I went back because they worship money.
They hardly recognize even the prayer warriors whose population is usually occupied by the poor.
Have you ever seen any wealthy man fall under anointing in the church?
The pastor's drivers are immune to anointing, including their maids... grin grin grin
Better wake up.
Do u see how ur pastor reacts when the RICH enters the church at Odd hours during service (late coming)? . So sad money speaks.
CHURCH is not different from Government.
God doesn't dwell in any church in Nigeria.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by phemmyfour: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:
says who? Behind the doors isn't captured
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Funnyman: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2022
laiperi:
Like daughter like father.

Is there anything Donald Trump would not do for money?

Even overlooked the murder of Saudi citizen on US soil in the Saudi Embassy for billion dollars investments in Ivanka husband firm.

please lie with dignity now, who was the saudi Citizen murdered on US soil? Haba
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by koladata(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Oga there are special human , make yourself special too. Jesus, peter , Paul, Jeremiah etc, all these people were special , that's why God put their name in the bible and even created a book for them

MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
bibianna:
@Tiffany, you're welcome to Nigeria! smiley
undecided
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by anonimi: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Gidyonz:
Wow
Pastor Adeolu Adefarasin is a trusted son of Bishop T.D Jakes.

Monkey no dey born goat

As in scammers no dey born saint?
Or what are these bling bling prosperity preachers, if not scamming charlatans in cassock
How many heavily subsidised/free primary schools and clinics does Adefarasin's church have in Jakande estate, Lekki and other high population density areas of Lagos, as the old missionaries had?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Truefaith:
The Bible is the Christians' holy book. It defines who a Christian is.

What Mr Adefarasin teaches is Word of Faith.

It is Christianized Hinduism, called New Thought/New Age in America and the western world.

The other name we call it is, "Name it and claim it".

It is pure hedonism, pure self-idolatry. Christ warned against it.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that say unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. 
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those who fear God follow the Bible.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

You are utterly confused! You judge people you don't know and never met. These men led people to Christ. They taught all they taught from the Bible. And then some unknown quantity comes on nairaland of all places to castigate them.

I pity you. Enjoy your ignorance. But if I may, let me tell you that your actions and posts border on fanaticism but you are oblivious to this fact!
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by anonimi: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2022
koladata:
Oga there are special human , make yourself special too. Jesus, peter , Paul, Jeremiah etc, all these people were special , that's why God put their name in the bible and even created a book for them

Sango, Obatala, Orunmila were alsospecial people who Olodumare/Olorun put their names for inspiration to others. Not so

Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. 23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an UNKNOWN GOD. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2017%3A16-34&version=NIV

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2022
koladata:

Point of Correction.
The BIBLE was never written by God.
Go back and study your history books.
Stop swallowing everything fed to you by pastors.
Use ur brain. It's there for you & not me.
How can you tell me God wrote Bible?
Do you think we are kids here?
So GOD is now a CHRISTIAN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by koladata(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2022
yes they are special , and if there was bible or quaran after them , they will be mentioned
anonimi:

Sango, Obatala, Orunmila were alsospecial people who Olodumare/Olorun put their names for inspiration to others. Not so

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by simpleseyi: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Two sets of fraudsters.

I salute Nigeria' Pastors for helping us to enslave whitemen who enslaved our forefathers centuries ago.

The same religious lies that the whitemen used to enslave our forefathers, is the same one that our Pastors are using to enslave their great grand children.

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:
Two sets of fraudsters.

I salute Nigeria' Pastors for helping us to enslave whitemen who enslaved our forefathers centuries ago.

The same religious lies that the whitemen used to enslave our forefathers, is the same one that our Pastors are using to enslave their great grand children.
Don't mind them.
Most Christians think God is a CHRISTIAN grin grin
They fail to understand God is supreme.
God is too supreme to subject himself to a name created by Man.
Most Christians are lazy thinkers.
They don't know God is for everyone.
RELIGION is man made to reverence God and not the other way round. But nowadays it's used to manipulate the Gullibles.
Religion is beneath God.
So people should respect others who choose to reverence God their own way provided they are operating within the ambits of the human laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by anonimi: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
GreyLaw:
You are utterly confused! You judge people you don't know and never met. These men led people to Christ. They taught all they taught from the Bible. And then some unknown quantity comes on nairaland of all places to castigate them.

I pity you. Enjoy your ignorance. But if I may, let me tell you that your actions and posts border on fanaticism but you are oblivious to this fact!

His messages and other things, like this paparazzi tweet are there for people to form an opinion of who he is, and who he is NOT.

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

True and False Disciples

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7&version=NIV

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by tagborume: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=111864561]
Honestly...

What give you the impression that it's the Pastor or the Church that posted the Picture. This picture are uploaded by those who intend to make an impression

Secondly, A Student Pastor are not failures, their CGPA is one of the Criteria to Prove that they have God in their live. You can't have God and be a failure.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by anonimi: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2022
koladata:
yes they are special , and if there was bible or quaran after them , they will be mentioned

You are halfway there.
Are the Indian, Chinese, Japanese and other Asian special people of God mentioned in the Bible or Quran

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by PotatoSalad(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

They didn't drop out.
Sorry, They Failed out.
They were not serious with their studies rather were busy recruiting fellow students to occupy lecture halls as mushroom churches.
They ended up failing.

In Fact, at some point they started constituting nuisance, that other serious students couldn't study peacefully. The VC then tolerated a lot of nonsense. When a New VC emerged he dealt with them ruthlessly.
You may be right.
During my finals, a guy that couldn't pay school fees left school and went to preach in Lagos. Like 3 days after exam started, we noticed dude wasn't around and called him. This goat was at a church conference. We had to scold the hell out of the guy to even decide to come back two days later. Because school said those that didn't pay school fees won't write exam. This guy couldn't wait to see if school will give them another grace, which the school did. He zoomed off to Lagos. You know how fast final year exams take, dude ended up missing like 5 papers. He had to stay extra year and another extra year on top cos he still failed some of the courses after rewriting. Even after more than a decade since we graduated, dude is still doing this pastor stuff. No job and wetin him dey do no get head. I tire for the guy. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Please stop criticizing the pastor, he is obliged to receive visitors especially the flowing with euro and dollars.
Its just business, haters can go to the nearest pond to drown themselves.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by HardMirror(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2022
bibianna:
@Tiffany, you're welcome to Nigeria! smiley
Michael is not welcomed?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.