Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police (30801 Views)

Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits - Polic / Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Elliotwaveforec: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Keep quiet liar! Bandits are Fulanis; local Fulanis bringing in the foreign ones to perpetrate evils and grab land.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Herders are bandits... fulanis brought in their brothers from Mali, Sahel, Libya to kidnap, wage war against and kill Nigerians. Fulanis are different from us, they are demons, they must stay on their own regions.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by stevenosa(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Awoo88: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
What is the difference between bandit and herder?
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Naija147: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
JooEeL:

Keep dreaming. You carry a moniker called 'naija' and you dont 'naija' means more terrorism, invasion and banditry?

So you want to keep avoiding northerners? For how long? And who exactly are the northerners? So you don't know your so-called southerners have Fulanis as their godfathers?

Many of you in the south are so unenlightened that it makes me weep. Having people like you in the majority is enough reason as to why the call for self-determination is low.

Your opinion
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Mendy101: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Una don start
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2022
So bandits went to raid and kill in two communities and made the two communities fight and kill each other .

Seems to to be highly planned and orchestrated by the bandits.

Where are the bandits hiding?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by maste: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
BUT I SAID IT YESTERDAY. ONCE THEY ARE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE THEY WILL BE SET FREE. JUST ONE PHONE CALL FROM THEIR SPONSORS.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by 2016easy2017: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The moment I saw the Kaduna State government's reaction to the viral video, I knew fully well that it will come to this.

How can herders move in that number without cows and what is the difference between herders and bandits ?

I'm confused here

I said it that El-Rufai was just crying crocodile tears. He said "....there's no innocent in the forest. Anyone found in the forest be killed. They are bandits.." but can everyone now see his silence. This guy knows much well. So you expect even worse as these herders would be armed against the vigilantes and all of them would eventually be killed. You watch. They were wrong calling the police.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by EasternSWboyz: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Where are the cows ? grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Born2Breed(f): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Are they not the same?
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Donpuffy(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Cantonese:
Hahahahahaha.

How is it that the p* cff1olice “swung into action” after soldiers, who are better placed and equipped to arrest bandits wrongly arrested herdsmen instead of bandits?

We are greatly troubled in this country by certain persons in power in this country. It is no longer a secret that confirmed bandits and terrorists under the same title herdsmen have been arrested several times and released with “orders from above”. We clearly see that some are more Nigerian than others, even when it has been confirmed that they speak French and are from other countries.

The call for separation gets stronger when lies like this in the face of the truth is used to deceive citizens. We hope sincerely for a better country, but the truth at all times, irrespective of tribe and religion must be allowed to prevail.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by izubext007: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
U see how the government is wasting the effort our security personnel.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by rayvelez(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2022
I tell you those guys will strike back any moment from now. So the vigilante have to be ready for strike back.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Dpaulie(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
saintokwuluora:
This is beyond funny. If the soldiers don't know the difference between bandits and "innocent" herders, that means all these people they are killing in the southeast as being ESN operatives are all innocent people.
Those that released these bandits will be their next victims.
Even if na ESN dem Dey kill....ESN na terrorist
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by AdamsKenneddy84: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2022
And why do you think election will hold in 2023? Obadiah Malifa has said it all and that's why he was killed. There's a big game going on by these northerners to usurp everything in Nigeria and they're very close to achieving it.
Naija147:
I pity southerners dying in their war.

Does these guys truly want to end this insurgence ?

There is an agenda and the northern elite knows what’s going on in their region.

So army nor know who dem arrest ?

Southerners use your heads, don’t vote another northerner in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Enyimbamercedes: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Herders = Bandits
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by winner37(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2022
When government are confuse they states are in total confusion... sooner or later i will still hear another part of the news
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by JooEeL(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Naija147:

Your opinion

That is what you will say until Fulani terrorists get you during interstate travel and your head is off your neck.

I don see the siblings of your type dey call in tire for live programs with regret in believing in One Nigeria.

Nigeria will serve you or someone close to you breakfast. Just a matter of time. kiss
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Lincoln275(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
O tun ti zeh
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Decency2020(f): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2022
So they were just seen without guns or in company of herds and just arrested? And no one among the people standing there testified that they were this or that?

As usual phone calls have gone through and they were arrested and soldiers repriminded

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by lagosrd: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Na was oo

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by unmask: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The moment I saw the Kaduna State government's reaction to the viral video, I knew fully well that it will come to this.

How can herders move in that number without cows and what is the difference between herders and bandits ?

I'm confused here
The story says their cattle was stolen and they were going on rescue mission. I am sure they wouldn't head out with their cattle......herders rear cattle, bandits steal and kill. A herder can be a bandit, not all herders are bandits.

Hope this clarifies
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by BabaO2: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Usual softlanding from the top for any criminal fulanis
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Diligence: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Southern Nigeria: una eyes go soon clear when they take away all your defensive stuffs, and kill your Future <young men), but the Northerners defend and protect their own (certified terrorists) by all means and at cost...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by sameks08(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2022
I know say Buhari will call them now the story has changed so who re we to blame now the military abi zoo country.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by hotwax: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
and the one in military Uniform among them. APC is investing heavily in this boko-haram...very wicked party

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by ceaser: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Dem don start.

We know it will end up in "Reformation and Re-integration back into the society of sane people".

We know your lies, so we are not surprised it is coming in this manner.

Even those caught with their pants downs and with their hands in the cookie jar get a pat on the back as long as they are Fulanis.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Ola4lead(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Story for the gods, Buhari family's who are the number one citizen will be release again
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by sunshine1974(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
I knew they will be released. It's unfortunate though.

This is why jungle Justice is good sometimes. These people will come back and commit more heinous crimes.

I pity the vigilantes
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by akinsto4ever(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Mistaking bandits for herdsmen Abi But what's the difference na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / #iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.