Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police (30802 Views)

Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits - Polic / Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Okay, what you are saying in essence is that Herders = Bandits
Abi!
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by oilmane(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://leadership.ng/kaduna-arrested-people-in-viral-video-were-herders-mistaken-for-bandits-police/

Well-done sir, so where are the attacking bandits? Gone into thin air right?
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Gkemz: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
The big question is what's the difference between fulani herdsmen and bandits?
Is like asking is Buhari the president of Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by ada9ja(f): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2022
saintokwuluora:
This is beyond funny. If the soldiers don't know the difference between bandits and "innocent" herders, that means all these people they are killing in the southeast as being ESN operatives are all innocent people.
Those that released these bandits will be their next victims.

You make sense when you dont talk or comment at all

There is nothing to justify the hell coming to the east if we keep romancing the issue happening there and the perpetrators
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by LOVEGINO(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The moment I saw the Kaduna State government's reaction to the viral video, I knew fully well that it will come to this.

How can herders move in that number without cows and what is the difference between herders and bandits ?

I'm confused here
don't be confuse bro. Na government children
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Yankee101: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2022
They've started again
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by princenaira(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Fulani will always defend their own. So Police has concluded investigation in few days abi?

This is just a ploy to aquit them but here in the south every young man is a criminal for them.

God is watching them all up there.

... #Bandits have long leg#
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Thin is what has destroyed this nation . Destructive favoritism. What is good for the goose is never good for the gander .. I pity generations unborn of nothingis done
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
I said it that they will tiwist the narratives and free them.

North wallahi I will never pity you people again its over.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by gbagyiza: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The moment I saw the Kaduna State government's reaction to the viral video, I knew full well that it will come to this.

How can herders move in that number without cows and what is the difference between herders and bandits?

I'm confused here

The Kaduna state government has escalated the current insecurity rocking the state through its constant support of Fulanis against the real indigenes of the state. Anything that involves the Fulanis the government will release statements n even go further to defend them but this does not apply to other tribes. They should continue bc everything that has a beginning most have an end.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2022
saintokwuluora:
This is beyond funny. If the soldiers don't know the difference between bandits and "innocent" herders, that means all these people they are killing in the southeast as being ESN operatives are all innocent people.
Those that released these bandits will be their next victims.

The fulanis wasting life in south east in the name of fighting unknown gunmen they created them self to nail nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by yemmywesey(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Nah the soldiers be mumu nah, people whom they should have killed long ago.
Them go released them again back to the society.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by lookingfly: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
We knew they will release them just like they did in zamfara!
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by zeyt: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2022
I knew it. After I watched the video my hunch was telling me they could be innocent. The way the troops were brutalizing the men say it all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by jamesid29(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
thesicilian:
As if there's a difference
Actually, Yes there is
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by blackboy(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Army will say something and police will say another. How can we defeat these bandits like this. Until we put in place measure to sack and arrest conspirators with bandits then progress can be made in this war
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Na south Nigeria army and police get power, north always have immunity, herders my foot...
Imagine a soldier lady came with her colleague last night looking for me when I have already finished doing her electrical work and said I can't do other work for her grin grin grin
She should find new electrician, I no get time
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by daniel5711: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Why is it that one of the bandits sorry herders is wearing a camouflage T-Shirt? they have been terrorising that axis for a very long time, but no arrest was made.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by walebliss(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Apprehended by vigilante....
Is It possible you have a vigilante group and they don't know the herders in a community. This government is evil
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Mass confusion. Pppl talk just to talk and for worthless clout these days without having the truth and actual facts.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Tonitoniton(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2022
When I saw the video I knew they will be freed and all the soldiers that carried out the operation will be dealt with by sending them to boko boys without arms for slaughter or killed in battle.

Buhari and all his bloody brothers will pay for their evil for sure
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by kolmart: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
What is different between herdsmen and bandits? They both kills at a will
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by freemanq(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whats the different?
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by tit(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
I told you.
I ask how you sure the people been manhandled are kidnapper?
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
That's why ranching is the beest option
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by jude79(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Location of bandits: forest
Location of herdsmen: forest
Tribe of bandits: Fulani
Tribe of herdsmen: Fulani
Evidence of rustled cow: none
Evidence of dead kakura man: isiaku karfe
Tribe that attacked kakura people: Fulani.
Where kakura traced attackers to: forest
Who the kakura people found their : Fulani
Who kakura people were Tracing: bandits

Analysis: bandits attacked kakura people and killed one of them, but kakura people traced the bandits that attacked them to the forest, where their settlement is located, and a battle ensued, and the kakura people emerged victorious, prompting the federal government to send in military to save the bandits, send them to hospital and later freed them, later we are told that they are freed because, at the time they attacked kakura, they were bandits but at the time kakura revenged on them, they were fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Zionman24: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
We already know. It was no mistake but all planned to fool the lazy appressed who refused to think for them self's. Nigeria is a failed State.
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by MetaPhysical: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
. The military and police have clarified that the arrested people in a video, which went viral on social media at the weekend, were herders mistaken for bandits who attacked Kakura community in Chikun local government area of Kaduna State

I stopped saying RIP a long time ago when I hear news of police or army killed by terrorists/bandits/herders because they are all armed, on same side and in miyetti allah pocket.

Walahi, i didnt know there is difference between bandit and herder. Nigeria Police has the best intelligence squad in Africa. grin grin
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by JetStar: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The moment I saw the Kaduna State government's reaction to the viral video, I knew fully well that it will come to this.

How can herders move in that number without cows and what is the difference between herders and bandits ?

I'm confused here

That was the question tinubu was asking some years ago when they killed Yoruba chieftain. What are they saying now?

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/25/flashback-%E2%80%98where-are-cows-evans-herdsman%E2%80%99-%E2%80%94-when-tinubu-spoke-murder-fasoranti%E2%80%99s-daughter
Re: Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police by Aaay: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / Sambisa Forest Mission: Military Destroy 6 Buffer Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / #iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.