Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide (442 Views)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by KekeMaruwa: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
After reading this thread, I've decided to share too.

https://www.nairaland.com/7074599/brothel-addiction-depressed-thinking-suicide/1

I'm of same age with the OP and i can really resonate with him, my favourite hotspots are Banny corners.
Like a gambler map out areas they visit for Betting shops
Like smokers reach for zzanga even anywhere they went partying, same way i search for Ashawo Quarters anywhere i visit.

Except for the exception that i dropped out of university (Money & loss of interest) and started working early.
My life was once miserable too, i thought it was because i was a first born, and i tried unhooking myself from that bondage but... Dog still find way back to his shi.t.
Untill i stared into the mirror convincing myself that my time hasn't just come. No be Banny Puna

I didn't try to stop it anymore, i got more miserable, family sef neglect me No friends until i dropped my Ego. I embraced the fact that no one will help if i nor push too.
Although i didn't graduate then but immediately i took a menial job, I started improving myself. I have over 5 certificates in my field alone and three outside of it. I later got a B.ed from Open university, say lord is good grin, but i still dey drive keke Maruwa and still dey visit Banny corner steady

Rich men do same
Poor men do same
It's oldest profession
You're better than some wey no dey
You believed....

@Op and everyone going through same ordeal or the other, Religion is not a scam but it won't help you... Maybe it did when it said Faith without work is nonsense.
Get your sorry ass up and work the hell out to improve yourself.
A lion doesn't need certificates to dominate his kingdom, he just need to show his powers.
As to how this is linked to you, your power keeps increasing immediately you keep improving yourself. The lion that will take that kingdom had the patience to strike smart with opportunity arisen. Wait for your opportunity but be prepared!

Remember, all these Religious attachment to problem solving will only slow you down, i am not there yet too, but, with work and grace I'm going there and never because u are the first born or not. Life is not by merit, it's by grace and na everybody get the grace, WE ONLY NEED TO BE PREPARED WHEN IT SHOW FACE IN GUISE OF OPPORTUNITY.

No just sit dey find Job, Nigeria is not designed that way.
No Banny i shag fit ever slow me down, Don't believe it, believe is the power.

1 Like

Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by habsydiamond(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
It as been said that an idle hand is the devil workshop, no such hands dey beat wife, na such dey get addiction problems.. When there is work to do.. Time for rubbish will be limited which will gradually be closing the door to ur addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Give your life to CHRIST JESUS.
Run boyyy.. Now the day is still bright for you.
Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by slawormiir: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nice write up
Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by kizwid(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Brother, you fit help a brother and show me the way of your hustle... never try keke but I can drive...
Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by KekeMaruwa: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
kizwid:
Brother, you fit help a brother and show me the way of your hustle... never try keke but I can drive...
Keke no hard except the day lastma go make the work tire you. Aside, you'll enjoy riding in a free air .
Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by KekeMaruwa: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Give your life to CHRIST JESUS.
Run boyyy.. Now the day is still bright for you.

I did, you need to give yours too. If you have Jesus, you'll ask for that OP account and pay your tithe in it to help him.
Re: Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
KekeMaruwa:

I did, you need to give yours too. If you have Jesus, you'll ask for that OP account and pay your tithe in it to help him.
Noted..

(1) (Reply)

Karma Is Real / Dear Women, A Man Genuinely Loves You If He Do These 8 Things / How Do Prefer Doggy Style_ Leg Closed Or Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.