Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

What's The Use Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Use Of This (520 Views)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Zambia Bans The Use Of "Sex Doll" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Use Of This by Brytesp(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2022
My fellow country people. Please what's the use of this if you can't buy anything with it in this present economy, and are they still printing it in cbn? undecided

Re: What's The Use Of This by Jennyclay(f): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
I can't even remember the last time I set my eyes on ₦5 not to talk of making use of it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Use Of This by rickpat(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2022
GONE INTO EXTINCTION!!

#10 is NEXT

1 Like

Re: What's The Use Of This by czarr(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2022
E done tey wey this money dey useless.

1 Like

Re: What's The Use Of This by internationalman(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
If you combine two #5 notes to make #10 market women will still reject it. Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Use Of This by Candidlady: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2022
From 5 naira to 50 naira... they don't exist in my denominations again!

This country Sha!

1 Like

Re: What's The Use Of This by Brytesp(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Chai! 5naira can't even buy pure water.. Wow
Re: What's The Use Of This by MikeBetty(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't even remember the last time I set my eyes on ₦5 not to talk of making use of it.
Someone just gave me 2 of it and 2 #20 as my #50 balance. Immediately i saw it i remember to punish one of my unfriendly friend that invited me for his wedding. I will bring out #2000 to buy 4 wraps of this currency wey i go spray am. He go count money tire. Las las i no go pick hin calls after the show. Naija do wowo

3 Likes

Re: What's The Use Of This by yanabasee(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2022
I hate to do anything that will make me have this currency on my wallet.... It will just occupy space for nothing......

The country is just leading into destructive line ...

What we really need is to ensure that we vote in a leader that will work things out... A visionary leader and not some old senile, shaky and peeing man..

1 Like

Re: What's The Use Of This by Nonexisting: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Five and ten naira should be put in museums now so that people can be paying to go and see them.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Use Of This by Vinnie2000(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmm, During my primary skul days, dis N5 was my break money to buy biscuits or nylon icecreams! Now N50 or N100 can't even hold a child@school!.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Use Of This by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Five and ten naira should be put in museums now so that people can be paying to go and see them.
e dey some museum already for Uyo here.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Missing In Your Life? / Video: Imo Ladies Send Shocking Message To Anambra Men / Lady Offers N267,000 For S.p.e.r.m Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.