Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30266 Views)

Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ofiko123(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter celebrations to all and sundry..
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kwestionair:

Just like the certificateless one, your people barely know the definition of terrorists that’s why you prefer to kill innocent helpless villagers in the east but repent the actual terrorists all over the north.
Your obsession with igbos will be the end of you
Certificate less President Buhari your papa’s Oga we dey loyal, is more educated than your PhD father?

Nonsense Clown, abi is Joe Igbokwe your Uncle?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Uncletony(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
He Nuked Nigeria!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by treesun: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Almijirin what is the name of that your state Governor that President Buhari appointed who destroyed your state?

It has been a while, What is his name again?

Babajide Sanwoolu, Ikorodu oga niwa!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Jack005(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry
Foolish bmc ... You feed on tribalism here, 24/7. I think you were not properly trained.. What do you gain from being a tribalist and a bigot? Faceless forum likes and shares.. Jobless fool

3 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
treesun:

Babajide Sanwoolu, Ikorodu oga niwa!
No wonder, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s slaves.

Eko Oni Baje, Nuisance Masquerades.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
grandstar:

Did the country have murderous unknown gunmen in the East?

Did Buhari form UGM? The hatred for him and APC from the SE led them to form a destructive organisation. Their cry for another day.
Were there Fulani bandits emboldened like this?

Just look at you, you had to come up with an adjective to make sense. Lol. Were there no terrorists, kidnappers, communal crisis.
Was there artificial forex scarcity?

I am apolitical but the incompetence of Bubu is on another level.
That's a good sign. Naira needs to be protected from round tripping criminals at all cost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by treesun: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
No wonder, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s slaves.

Eko Oni Baje.

Oba jeti! I can never be slave, I dont stay at junction to collect Owo mida!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Hypocrite in disguise as a clergyman.

Yes, he is a bloody hypocrite!

However, is what he just said the truth or a lie?!!

Why focus so much on the messenger at the expense of a more important truth??! To what end exactly?!!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by jcross19: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean Peter Obi slaving for fulani athifku to to be his running mate as a good example of slavery? grin
you are myopic and tribalism has made think like ape!!!!.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes, he is a bloody hypocrite!

However, is what he just said the truth or a lie?!!

Why focus so much on the messenger at the expense of a more important truth??! To what end exactly?!!
You & your Almijirin brethren from Kebbi State are no different, Buhari destroyed your state & destroyed Zamfara state also?

Nonsense Failures, you deserve the predicament you find yourself today, evil beings.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
zionmade:

The truth is yorubas hate buhari more than igbos but because of political ambition they tend to keep quiet and it was the same ambition that made them vote him the second time.

Just to tell you that you didn't make any sense.

I have never seen any yoruba person who physically has anything good to say about buhari.
Am not against the tactics though different people have different ways of chasing their selfish ambitions

Yes buhari has damaged the country beyond repairs. It has never been this worse

May be you haven't met me, lol.
Yoruba gave majority votes to Buhari, you and your people gave majority votes to Atiku. Any difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Drosonogasta(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Laggafin:
Well said sir..one of the only remaining true reverends who have refused to be intimidated by the emperor in Asorock and his bootlickers
And u think he's still in Nigeria as he speaks?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

Did Buhari form UGM? The hatred for him and APC from the SE led them to form a destructive organisation. Their cry for another day.

Just look at you, you had to come up with an adjective to make sense. Lol. Were there no terrorists, kidnappers, communal crisis.

That's a good sign. Naira needs to be protected from round tripping criminals at all cost.

You haven't said anything meaningful at all... You merely went round him in useless circles!

Buhari has failed woefully! Everyone knows this! Even the ones too ashamed or corrupt to admit it openly know this!

Let's not waste time and effort going round this pathetic circle. It comes down to the harsh reality facing the nation, which the clergy man threw light upon above!

So, give this ass licking a rest! Even better paid sycophants don't care anymore.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by nnamdi640: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry
Lol, are the children of hate behind increase in the prices of food stock such as rice, are the children of hate responsible for bandits in the north , are they behind the monthly collapse of power grid, are they behind the massive corruption going on in the country, are they behind the increase in tax, are they behind the hardship caused by the so called government you so much believe in and so on, if no then it is high time you check yourself whether you are ok or not because no sensible citizen will not agree that this government messed up.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by RexTramadol1: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
gallwey:
very uninspiring Easter message

There is a difference between inspirational,motivational message and an awakening message.

This message is to lay bare what confronts everyone so we can shape our thinking against the future

Sometimes we need to tell ourselves the truth instead of sweet talking one another when danger looms.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
NoQualmz:

It’s best to say that may YOU witness what the pple of Southern kaduna,Benue,Borno etc are witnessing everyday.

Don’t reply me with nothing other than your ‘Amen’

Lol. When was Nigerians were not witnessing what kaduna, Benue, Borno, etc are witnessing everyday? I'm just asking for a friend.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Laggafin:
Well said sir..one of the only remaining true reverends who have refused to be intimidated by the emperor in Asorock and his bootlickers
Pdp Hypocrite Reverend Papa?

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Pecca: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
BMC's will tell you that he is smarting because mr calamity has cut off his supply of money from govt.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Angelfrost(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
You & your Almijirin brethren from Kebbi State are no different, Buhari destroyed your state & destroyed Zamfara state also?

Nonsense Failures, you deserve the predicament you find yourself today, evil beings.

You shouldn't be this hasty to assume you are even qualified to address me in any way.

Take your correction like a man, and shift! This is my last warning to you.

I won't suffer idiots tonight!!!
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by serial37: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you area a fool
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
RexTramadol1:

There is a difference between inspirational,motivational message and an awakening message.

This message is to lay bare what confronts everyone so we can shape our thinking against the future

Sometimes we need to tell ourselves the truth instead of sweet talking one another when danger looms.
That in a democrazy of over 20 years, that it is one man that spoilt Nigeria? Do you actually believe your own lie?

Your hypocrisy is what will forever keep you Pharisees down.

Nonsense plaster saints.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Junkybunki(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should please help me with ₦700 to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Gtb
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Asswipemod: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
I wish to speak with Buhari one on one.
And let him know that his misrule ll hunt Nigeria for years. He may be old but his generations too ll eat part of it.

You think he doesn't know what he is doing? You're dealing with a devil incarnate here. He is supremely evil and wicked. Yet he is deceiving all his friends and associates from the Southern region. The only thing that matters to that old fox is the supremacy of the Fulani nation and Islamizing Nigeria for the benefit of the ruling class.

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by zionmade(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

Just to tell you that you didn't make any sense.

May be you haven't met me, lol.
Yoruba gave majority votes to Buhari, you and your people gave majority votes to Atiku. Any difference?
Now read what I wrote again
I have worked with more yorubas than igbos in the last 8yrs. If I tell you that one of my yoruba lecturers wished buhari dead in a class you will say am lying. I am yet to meet any yoruba that has anything good to say about buhari. Both Christians and muslims
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by nnamdi640: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Pdp Hypocrite Reverend Papa?
That is your own view. You guys just hate the truth, always ready to defend a failed government. I pity you and your kinds.

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Brushstrokes20: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Spot on! The lifeless, integrity deficient, bloodthirsty, self serving, redundant, nepotic, kleptomaniac scum is NIGERIA'S WORST BLUNDER! undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by anonimi: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is the best truth of the century, but unfortunately majority of us don't like the truth.

Especially the blind BATimaeus followers who are stuck dogmatically inside ThiefNuibu’s anus to never ask questions
Otherwise why will they want their ThiefNuibu idol to continue Bubu’s failures next year?

2 Likes

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
nnamdi640:
That is your own view. You guys just hate the truth, always ready to defend a failed government. I pity you and your kinds.
Pdp Hypocrite Reverend Papa, share for Buhari, like for Atiku.

Nonsense Father Brown.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by COMPAQ(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Buhari has very visibly and noticeably made Nigeria WORSE!!!

Of all the Presidents we have had in this democracy, only Obasanjo made Nigeria better in many areas, though not all.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

"Perhaps" and "must" in same sentence again?

Shinedu, stop quoting me. angry

Forget his English

How much did you get for Easter as a gift?

Don't ask me from where

You seem to have people that send you gifts

Be generous like them on Nairaland
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on! The lifeless, integrity deficient, bloodthirsty, self serving, redundant, nepotic, kleptomaniac scum is NIGERIA'S WORST BLUNDER! undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Charity they say begins @ home, how sound is the Governor of your state that you elected?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? / Rahama Indimi Babangida Looks Lovely In New Photos / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.