Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip (6765 Views)

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? / I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by RealGboy: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
I was going to Abuja for Easter so I decided to board a bus, my uncle had sent me 50k for my transportation

The fact that he asked me to come is a big deal for me because I know I will be coming back with lots of goodies and money in my account , and that is because my uncle is a big business mogul in Abuja

So as early as 6am Friday morning I arrived at the park to start my journey,..

My uncle had advised me to board a popular transport company for safety purposes but when I got to GIG motors which is very popular , the money they were asking for the trip to Abuja was just too much.. a whole 15k..

. For what now ??.. na London I dey go?.... I asked the cashier

The cashier tried to explain but I wasn't ready to hear shit and although I had the money with me I just felt it would be unwise to pay such exorbitant fee for just a trip to abuja

I told the cashier right there that I was not going to pay such amount and all thier plea to make me understand fell on deaf ears.. to my surprise other people were ready to pay and in no time the bus was full and it took off...

While I was contemplating on how to get to Abuja , a guy who obviously must have witnessed my outburst came to me, saying there is a bus going to Abuja for 3k per passenger... Omo you need to see the joy on my face....

He took me to the other side and after we walked for a while we arrived at the park...

I saw the name written on the bus . LAST SUPPER motors .... That's when confusion set in, ha last supper bawo ?? I called the guy and asked him what the name mean and he told me he doesn't know but it's not something I should worry about ....

Even when my spirits and body tells me the name is a bad sign...the money was too good to let go..I ignored all red flags and entered the coaster bus filled withl other people ...

That is how my crazy journey started ....

Typing.............

10 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Candidlady: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
smiley

Really needed this

°°°°gold/Goodreads/GROUSE°°°°

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by mikeetim(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
��
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by ojun50(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Type fast
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Skullano(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hahahahaha

I don't even know why I started laughing when I saw the name you wrote as a company name.. Characters plenty for Lagos sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by RealGboy: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
ojun50:
Type fast

When I entered the bus the first thing I noticed was that everyone on the bus was looking angry... As if they just received lashes of cane..

Thier strong faces was Abit scary ,I even greeted but on one answered ... infact one woman hissed and fear gripped me

Then, I noticed a soldier was in the bus too and that gave me a bit of relief that I was in safe hands but wetin con make these people dey vex I asked myself ?.. still again I ignored my instincts...

I chose the vacant sit next to the window , brought out my earphones , plugged it in my ears

I played baby calm down by Rema first to help ease the tension and while the music was about to hit the part where Rema was singing

"I see one baby she wear yellow ".

As if it was planned a beautiful lady wearing black dress but a yellow ribbon entered and since the seat beside me was the only seat left... She sat down beside me and I was overjoyed ..she smiled at me and I smiled back and Somehow I feel like this journey would be Sweet after all... ...

The driver entered.. kick start the bus and in no time we were on the road......

Typing......

5 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by BeautyO(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Es350: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
You enter bus to Abuja for 3k? You get luck say them no use you do "Last Supper". grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Op if this gist end with annoying lines I go flog you. grin cheesy grin cheesy

I don save seat.

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by posty56: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
all this fictional stories
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Es350:
You enter bus to Abuja for 3k? You get luck say them no use you do "Last Supper". grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Na werey Op na.... Me sef na the soldier part nai shock me. Which one be "I feel relief"? Abi him never hear say bandits dey wear soldier uniform? grin grin grin

Sha Safety is from God alone.

6 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fiction? Largos to Abj 3K?

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Candidlady: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
posty56:

JoyousFurnitire:

Please kindly exit the thread... We don't need no spoilers here

Nagode

7 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by posty56: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Please kindly exit the thread... We don't need no spoilers here

Nagode
you have been noticed
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
where the guy?

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
who ask you?

posty56:
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by rickpat(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
let me just read a story for once....this cold night...before I drift to lala land

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by PermSec01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
@op....if yhu no wan make thunder fire yhu better coman complete this story ooo grin

I guess it all fiction tho.... 3k for Abj wen no b say yhu wan go ibadan.... Plus d name of d bus company and dose yhu claim to met in d bus frowning and yhu no twama.... Make I hear grin grin
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Samson1234567: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Omo this one wan go sweet brekete grin
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
ojun50:
Type fast

Relax na grin
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
OP try and summarize it..

I dey do something for kitchen
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by ashawopikin(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op abeg do quick, one big nyash babe dey come my house like dis
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op wetin dey xup nah come finish am abeg make person mention me when him drop another episode
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by okoroemeka(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
enugu to onitsha maybe up to #2k now, talkless of Abuja,only 911 and trailer can carry you #3k to abuja
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by BeautyO(f): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
ashawopikin:
Op abeg do quick, one big nyash babe dey come my house like dis

All these small boys and lies be like 5 n6
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by ashawopikin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
BeautyO:

All these small boys and lies be like 5 n6
who be this one again, e be like say u just come nairaland new
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by fikayormi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Make I book space
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Another story wey no go end but I enjoy your stories a lot.
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by emmy512: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Last supper keh
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Toheebadeniyi(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2022
undecided
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Makers49: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2022
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Quit A Relationship? / Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! / Obsessed With Large Asses Ever Since My Last Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.