Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) (5936 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

Hello everyone!!

It's a cold night here in Abuja.

I'm an upcoming hip hop artist trying to revive hip hop, anyway no long story - if you go through my thread, you will know my story.

How I saved myself from an abusive nwaboi apprenticeship program ( cry , bad memory), how I didn't have shvt in my bank account six months ago blablabla

So, what I'm tryna say is, I've seen it all, the suffering etc but why do people think I'm from a rich family and American because of my accent (which is natural, btw).

Here's my first single this year
The clean quality is on SoundCloud, link in the description of the YouTube video. (The vid editor screwed it up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUTtJS3uuY

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by africonn: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
U look like a Igbo man

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Kestolove(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Iiyamiri kowei

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by AMGBoss(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
I think I like your flow. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Tboymessiah(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2022
wale!!! No be u, dey sell yam for Ketu, mile 12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Ayula911: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Guy you no gimmie my change yesterday. angry

5 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Boogyman557: 4:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

Na ur music I de listen as I de SMOKE my WEED this morning ooo..

chai.. u get TALENT my Gee!

Is so FUVKED up dat the industry don't give much RECOGNITION to the young RAPPERS coming up!

but kip pushing man, U will get there!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Lordbinsmar: 4:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Werey grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by davidupdate89: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2022
cool nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2022
africonn:
U look like a Igbo man

shocked

Can I ask you this question?

How do you identify an Igbo man by just looking at his face please?

4 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Kestolove:
Iiyamiri kowei

shocked

Kenai iyamiri, bani ba.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2022
AMGBoss:
I think I like your flow. Keep it up.

shocked

Appreciate you sir, thanks alot. Please subscribing to my channel would change my life and help the YouTube algorithm push my video.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Tboymessiah:
wale!!! No be ur dey sell yam for Ketu, mile 12.

shocked

Sorry, kilode?

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Ayula911:
Guy you no gimmie my change yesterday. angry

shocked

What change, bro?

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Werey grin

shocked

Emi werey?
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2022
davidupdate89:
cool nice one

shocked

Thank you sir, please do you mind subscribing to my channel and sharing that video please?

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by davidupdate89: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Thank you sir, please do you mind subscribing to my channel and sharing that video please?

Alright

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Michelle70(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Can I ask you this question?

How do you identify an Igbo man by just looking at his face please?
there's a way u people look.
Its difficult to explain but same way u could see a Russian and know, same way u could know a Chinese, a Japanese.

Igbos are easy to identify

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by prinx55555(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Bro, I watched the video thrice and I appreciate your talent a lot. I like how you managed to stick to the message you are passing across about your past life and the current situations of things, all the lines aligned. Although the flow seems faster than the beat at one point but you adjusted later and I think you lost on the rhymes a couple times too but all in all, it's pretty amazing. Who did the hook? You? Or a cover from a foreign jam?

6 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Michelle70:
there's a way u people look.
Its difficult to explain but same way u could see a Russian and know, same way u could know a Chinese, a Japanese.

Igbos are easy to identify

shocked

Wow, amazing.

Haha, just like the way Northerners easily identify Igbos in the north is so scary. I mean every ethnic group!

But lotta my American friends "look Igbo" too.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Ay04z(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
This guy sabi... What ur name on audio. Mack

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Ay04z:
This guy sabi... What ur name on audio. Mack

shocked

The link is in my signature, bro. Thank you.
Please consider subscribing to my channel and sharing or commenting.

It helps, thank you.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Samade7: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2022
U try dude
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Bashnigga(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2022
No, Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by dazzlingd(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
You tried, nice flow

Keep pushing to get better

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Nice one, sound like Dax though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Samade7:
U try dude

shocked

Appreciate you sir. Please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel. It helps me alot to get the YouTube algorithm on my side please, thank you.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Bashnigga:
No, Akwa Ibom

shocked

Haha, thank you.

Most African Americans have roots in the East.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
dazzlingd:
You tried, nice flow

Keep pushing to get better

shocked

Appreciate you sir.

Please consider, commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel.

It would mean the world to me, it helps me get the YouTube algorithm to my side. Thank you
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
Nice one, sound like Dax though.
h

shocked

Appreciate the love fam. Wow, thank you for the compliment. Dax is a great rapper, he and NF gave me the courage to leave that abusive nwaboi apprenticeship, despite the fact that I was helpless and hopeless with no money or even a bank account.

Thank you. Please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel, it would the the world to me.

It helps me alot and also makes me friends with the YouTube algorithm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Nicest1: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Hello everyone!!

It's a cold night here in Abuja.

I'm an upcoming hip hop artist trying to revive hip hop, anyway no long story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUTtJS3uuY
Great work! Great talent! keep up, the world will soon find you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / Are Real Guys Going Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.