Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) (5955 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Nicest1:

Great work! Great talent! keep up, the world will soon find you.

shocked

Appreciate you sir.

Please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel. It helps push me out and gets the YouTube algorithm on my side.

Thank you.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by thestreets(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
I love rap like i love life. it's a shame I can't rap. I downloaded your song already and that shit is dope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by RENTS: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Great work. You do have what itakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Nicest1: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Appreciate you sir.

Please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel. It helps push me out and gets the YouTube algorithm on my side.

Thank you.
Note.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Realmi: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
U look Abaish...that means u are from Aba

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by franklingud(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wow! Great accent, great lyrics bro.

But mind the language and swear words.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
RENTS:
Great work. You do have what itakes.

shocked

Appreciate you sir, please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my YouTube channel. It really helps me and also gets the YouTube algorithm to my side.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by pansophist(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anybody can look American, being American is a nationality, not a race/appearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Ayula911: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

What change, bro?

For the rat poison

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Realmi:
U look Abaish...that means u are from Aba

shocked

Never been to Aba, thank you for the compliment. Lotta African Americans have roots there.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by gonkin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_wXzHTPCY

Every nigerian has talent but not all are talented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
franklingud:
Wow! Great accent, great lyrics bro.

But mind the language and swear words.

Peace

shocked

Thank you!!!! Please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel. It would mean alot to me.

It helps the YouTube algorithm push me to a larger audience, thank you once again.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
pansophist:
Anybody can look American, being American is a nationality, not a race/appearance.

shocked

Hell yeah, facts right there sir.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ayula911:

For the rat poison

shocked

Sorry, no idea about that..
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
gonkin:

shocked

"Every Nigerian has TALENT but NOT all are TALENTED"

I don't understand?
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
gonkin:

shocked

Where I'm at right now, is kinda noisy.. I'ma check this out, you sound like old Eminem (more like old slim shady).
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by gonkin(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Where I'm at right now, is kinda noisy.. I'ma check this out, you sound like old Eminem (more like old slim shady).

It ain't me, it was me

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
gonkin:

It ain't me, it was me

shocked

Okay, this was you. So you no longer rap or do music?
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by samiabigail: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Hello everyone!!

It's a cold night here in Abuja.

I'm an upcoming hip hop artist trying to revive hip hop, anyway no long story - if you go through my thread, you will know my story.

How I saved myself from an abusive nwaboi apprenticeship program ( cry , bad memory), how I didn't have shvt in my bank account six months ago blablabla

So, what I'm tryna say is, I've seen it all, the suffering etc but why do people think I'm from a rich family and American because of my accent (which is natural, btw).

Here's my first single this year
The clean quality is on SoundCloud, link in the description of the YouTube video. (The vid editor screwed it up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUTtJS3uuY
set awon bobrisky undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by samiabigail: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
@Thatsonyi way u do face like say u wan cry
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by babaalagbo11(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Weak erection, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation permanent treatment,stop buying road side mixture that can affect your penis strength and your self esteem,and erection when getting old...go natural, embrace herbs embrace nature.....

Herpes, hepatitis,HIV,warts, varicocele, low sperm count (oligospermia or azoospermia),fibroid, Ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhea or Amenorrhea, miscarriage prevention treatment,lung&liver detoxification,pile or hermorhoid permanent treatment, chronic STDs,( staphylococcus aureus gornorrhea yeast syphilis ), Arthritis or rheumatism,skin diseases or rash, migraine dm me check my signature
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Blissbath(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good vibe
ThatsONYI:

shocked

The link is in my signature, bro. Thank you.
Please consider subscribing to my channel and sharing or commenting.

It helps, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by Reggaemich(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
I only liked the chorus from the song

Your rap lines were faster than the beat

Take it easy, stop rushing

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by gonkin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Okay, this was you. So you no longer rap or do music?

Once its in, it never gets out. Haven't done music in years although once in while it hits me. Im kind of in a region where the genre isnt appreciated

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
gonkin:

Once its in, it never gets out. Haven't done music in years although once in while it hits me. Im kind of in a region where the genre isnt appreciated

shocked

Damn, I promise to resurrect hip hop..
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blissbath:
Good vibe

shocked

Appreciate you, please consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel. It helps alot to get the YouTube algorithm to my side.

Thank you.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
samiabigail:
@Thatsonyi way u do face like say u wan cry

shocked

That face and eyes has sent alot, "I've been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers"
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
samiabigail:
set awon bobrisky undecided

shocked

Huh?
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Weak erection, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation permanent treatment,stop buying road side mixture that can affect your penis strength and your self esteem,and erection when getting old...go natural, embrace herbs embrace nature.....

Herpes, hepatitis,HIV,warts, varicocele, low sperm count (oligospermia or azoospermia),fibroid, Ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhea or Amenorrhea, miscarriage prevention treatment,lung&liver detoxification,pile or hermorhoid permanent treatment, chronic STDs,( staphylococcus aureus gornorrhea yeast syphilis ), Arthritis or rheumatism,skin diseases or rash, migraine dm me check my signature

shocked

Oh shxt, that's tuff.
Re: Do I Look Like A Girl And An American? (pic) by ThatsONYI: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Reggaemich:
I only liked the chorus from the song

Your rap lines were faster than the beat

Take it easy, stop rushing

shocked

Thanks for the review, I promise to keep working on myself.

Consider commenting, sharing and subscribing to my channel, it helps alot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming / Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / How Love Almost Kiled Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.