Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41547 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by zolajpower: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

End time fiancee . Can't you see the handwriting in the wall ?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by 001spice: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

My advice is u need to go see for u to check ur brain
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by victorazy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Keep her grin

Advice!
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by sojayy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Simplemen everywhere shocked
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

The foundation is already destroyed ..

There's nothing you can do...your partner is used to many penis...let her go and enjoy her self....don't attempt to maake community property your personal commodity.....it will not end well..

If you are lucky ..paternity fraud

If you are unlucky..incurable stds

No say I no tell you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by kingyakos: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
The special Adviser is not on sit
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by superCleanworks(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

please forgive her 77x7 times
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Where una dey see this fiance's from hell sef
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by lasheun: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fool.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by flokii: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Your cross man.. carry it.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Djyucee1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's simple. Break up with her. She ll do worse tomorrow. Be smart about how you love
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Kobicove(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
You cheated on her and she retaliated...what do you want us to do about it?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Oyiboman69: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.
must you guys marry?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by flokii: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skmoda360:

Are you sure you are the real father of the son? undecided

I'm gonna be blunt with you bro....

Isn't it obvious she pinned the pregnancy on his head?.. this one na mum.u na
Girls like ode guys and Simps but they never pray to birth one.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by jaz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
This your 5kobo is a very stu-pid kobo
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by rickleye: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

How did you “ hack “ her WhatsApp message ?
Or you mean you viewed her WhatsApp messages when she left her phone open ?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by decub: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.
No, you feel you both have a son together.

She is the one who would tell you the real father of that child.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Mytoto(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

I jus dey pity you so. Boss up with your time bro. Let bitches be.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by almarthins(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Ditch her sharp sharp
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by brightalo1010: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Keep forgiving her till when she'll become bold enough to start bringing men to your house after marriage. Mr lover lover.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by rickleye: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

No more free advice . If you don’t know what to do. Pay me for an hour consultation and I’ll let you know.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by aribisala0(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jesus said you should forgive 490 times so it s not a problem

Forgive
You are still heading for 490
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by abbasajao(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Both of you are serial cheaters
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by funshint(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wait till you catch her cheating for the tenth time. You just need to ask yourself if that's how you want to live the rest of your life. It's a choice...only you can take that decision.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Buy agbo for your rival
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by gadgethead: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bellfun:
Pls forgive her!

It's human to err...repeatedly.

Funny you, sarcasm at it's best

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by rickyboss333: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
winkWell d truth of the matter is that u actually know d truth about your woman and u actual do know what to do but u just want us here to tell u to 4give her so that ur thoughts are also justified because u love her n don't want 2 loose her.
But on a more serious note...my questions is...U said u hacked her whatsap n if u still HV acesss 2 her whatsap, that means this is her first cheating since 3 yrs now. If this is so, then confront her with ur findings and try to findout y she did it, atleast I feel such case is forgiveable if it was or is a one time thing n if she isn't already inlove with d person she made out with, who knows, she might hv done it out of undue pressure n probably regrets it. But if it's smtin she doesn't regret doing, as in she still in contact with d dude, then my previous statement is actually no joke.

But if d hacking was just a one time thing, then bro hack it again and findout if d cheating is "consensual" or if it was a regretable act, after which am sure u know what to do.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Mrmakaveli200: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
And you are still calling her your fiancee? You love her so much? Be informed that this is exactly what you will be facing when you get married to her. I don't understand guys these days, so weak, so emotional and effeminate.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by 2braithe: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

May Krishna be with you.

Too much of bollywood.

I'll rather be a freethinker than worship any man made god

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Forgive her.
Love conquers all
grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by goldmatrix(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
You will be wasting both her time and yours, the thrust has died. No need to ask for opinions, you already know..
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
She 1st cheated and u paid her back by cheating on her with her friend. Now she's cheated again and you're asking for what to do? Alaye go find two of her friends and cheat on her again. But you've got to believe me when i tell you that she knows that you cheated on her with her friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.