Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41544 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Sikfeel: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

why are you guys too foolish on this app.... can't u people say what the problem is without saying I love her so much.... like which kind yeye guys dey open this kind topics sef....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Tzar(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Clown, wait for her to get caught the 20th time before your brainless head start figuring out what to do.
Infact, wait for her to give you hepatitis or HIV first, arindin.
Keep asking for advise since you are a rare but potent combination of stupid and spineless.

emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by cl0r0x: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
There was no evidence that you did such. So you actually did but somehow eliminated, annihilated and assassinated the evidence. Two can play that game.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by groundnutoil(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
you are just a fool and I pray she continues dealing with you since you are so foolish you cant stamp your authority as a man
I wonder if you have no friends to advice you
look at how pitiful you have been become
a lowlife that wont be respected in his own home
she will do it again with your neighbor your colleague your son teacher and even your father since you decided to be a lap dog who is incapable of taking firm rational decisions
a weak man with no self worth
that is why you self esteem is tied to a woman who doesn't give a shit about you
a bonafide idiot that is nothing deserving to be called a man
emmanuellex:

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by joetem(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

You dont need advise, you need wisdom. God has sshown u what will likely kill you. So flee. If u marry her, same will continue and will make you raise children that are not urs
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Propertyforum: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
This must have been very heartbreaking
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by dazzlingd(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Second time??

No relationship should have survived the first
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by demoBaba: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
See my friend, u don't need ppls opinion on every decisions you'll need to make cos only you wear the shoes and knows where it pains you the most.

The only thing I'll say to you now is to quietly go think about it as regards if you'll still keep her or not, cos at the end of the day you'll face the consequences alone should anything go wrong. You're an adult and should be responsible for anything you do.

Seconded
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by desireoge(f): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
I love you cheesy grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by syntekelite(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Ordinary fiancee and you still dey ask us for advice .
You better flee before you use all your resources to raise diff men's children.. as for your so called frenemy dont make the mistake of ever eating, drinking or going anywhere with him.. you have been advised...

Ordinary fiancee and you still dey ask us for advice .
You better flee before you use all your resources to raise diff men's children.. as for your so called frenemy dont make the mistake of ever eating, drinking or going anywhere with him.. you have been advised...
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by tayolak(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
idiot until it reach 100times before u get sense
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by frozen70(f): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Why not keep waiting and catching her cheating on you instead of coming here to seek for advice

You already know what to do with her cheating habits

Be ready to share her with other men if you can stand it
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Testimony1988(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
For her to keep cheating means there is no possibility she will change when she marries you, I hope you are not also cheating, because if you are cheating, then to accuse someone that she's cheating on you won't make sense.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

No advise for simps...!! But forgive her again I bet you she won't try it again!!
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Slynation(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
I guess this was supposed to be a sarcasm...grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by simpleseyi: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.

And you are sure that boy is yours?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by BadEnglish(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cheating partner?? I don't give second chance
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by MARS1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
For me, cheating is a Deal breaker o, you cheat on me once, that's the end of the relationship or anything we have together o... Peace of mind is paramount to me than anything.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by CioAngels(f): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

I wonder why you are seeking for advise for such obvious issues. This is not the first or second maybe and rather than break up with her you are looking for who you will put in trouble. Continue to wait for advise until she ties another man's pregnancy to your neck. Server the relationship with her and get another person. Relationships of looking for wife or husband is huge job which takes time for fruitions. Unless you are doing the old of, mother, get me a wife, but some them too become torn in the flesh. A man based abroad, Austria to precise, told his parent to get him wife and they did a beautiful girl and off they left for abroad. Not too long, before the girl could think of getting pregnant, she eloped and left the young guy. The mother of the was so devastated. The parents of man was, well can imagine what became of them. No story about the girl since them. Getting a good partner of our choice, it is absolutely, the grace of God. We say prayers doeth all things, for me, no. It is the Grace of God which i give to "Him" and the thanks to "Him" and not the words of my mouth and nobody can debate that away from me. How we believe it, is our personal choices.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by blessedjohn: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
May the lord delivers you from being stupid.
emmanuellex:

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by steveodo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
For the second time and you are still calling her your fiancee instead of ex. If you marry her na your face other men go enter your house.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by tiswell(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
czarr:
You are just looking for excuses for your weakness. You cheated first, you have a son together. She'll continue to cheat as long as you show weakness. The female hates weakness in the male even in the animal kingdom, when a lion gets weak and can't protect the pride anymore the lioness gang up and kill him.

Women are ruthless to men they perceive to be weak, and a man attached to a woman in such a way that he cannot respect himself enough to move on from a bad situation is a weak man.

Women know that mentally strong men don't forgive cheating even though they cheated first. So she is asking herself what is so low value about this guy that he is willing to forgive my cheating?, am I the best he can do?, If he can do better than me he'll leave and do better, he is with me because other women don't want him, lemme find myself a better man because I don't feel secure with a man this weak.

Understand women are hypergamous in nature if they can do better, they'll do better even if you have done nothing wrong to them, and they think that's how men operate too, so for her to cheat on you and you still cannot find a better replacement asap she know for certain now that you have no options.

The only way to get respect now is to get a hotter woman and cut this girl off for a really long time, watch how she try to get bk to you..

Stay stoic and ruthless.
Peace
on point comrade!
trp is golden!

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by PROPHETmichael: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Your mumu never do...spit on the thread and walk away.

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by yuping(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Palema007:
I no think say him head correct, him no dey logical.
undecided how come this kind Men full Nigeria, someone cheats on you are you are aware but still prefer to suffer.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Gynn: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Not once. TWICE. Sorry to say, but I have to be blunt. Maybe it will help you see clearly.

You're a mumu man. And if you don't break up, you will add suffering to your foolishness
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Clinghton: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just declare your relationship an open relationship.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by nedekid: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmm, she is collecting cream pie too..

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by kernniejay(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Forget all these people condemning you for cheating on her once. Your fiancee is a serial whorre and unrepentant beitch. You admitted that you cheated and you feel sorry, she may never feel sorry until you confront her with solid evidence and give her stern warnings. Any recurrence of such, tell her that you will just take your child and part ways with her forever.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by 00FFT00(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Wait, you still need to be advised?.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Fash20: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.

Cold hearted MF cheesy grin
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by marsup: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
There are certain decisions a man needs to make on his own. If you can't read the signs, by all means marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.