Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41507 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by colonelwealth(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.

grin grin grin

You are really a case.
What a sarcasim.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by HEBEI: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
She is in retaliation mode.

Did you cheat with her friend or not??
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just to let you know, most “domestic abuse” begin with men like you who forces women on themselves because of their influence or affluence.

And, You’re mistaken if you think she loves you and cheated by error or as payback. A woman can’t love you if she doesn’t respect you.

Finally, You’ll end up beating her to coma or slicing her with machetes since she doesn’t love you and will never stop cheating and you’ll never stop finding out.

My advice is in this message.

emmanuellex:
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by harfaith: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
She is a wife material! Please propose to her b4 ur friend will ask her to marry him
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by galaxy2020(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
You don graduate to mumu.....
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Emmanuel909090: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol, Elders please, advice this man.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.

Don't be afraid to lose anybody especially a promiscuous stress giving partner.

if u must forgive a cheating partner u must 1st make u understand why they cheated and if it is in their character to keep cheating.

small saying she cheated cos u cheated is not enough assurance they won't cheat on you again for no reason.

if u cheated with her with her friend why didn't she confront u instead of cheating behind u. And u said there was no evidence u cheated on her bt accepted so it seems u did.

How to stop cheating is by owning ur irresponsible behaviour not blaming other for ur poor judgment and character in that particular situation.

Since u have a son call her and have a serious conversation about cheating in ur relationship since it seems u both cheat bt she has overtaken u to be a serial cheater. if u want to stop cheating there should be no excuses fir cheating. rather address the 1st cheating issue and decide if u want to continue or separate.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by LoveJesus87(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
lemme lend you wisdom. First of do dna test for that son you claim to have together before anything else

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by omoadeleye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Are you even sure if that is your true son?
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by GregJames(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Any man or woman that claims to love you and doesn't allow you access there phones should be a total red flag
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Paulianfa(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Mehn am tired of these male and female wahala.
Pussy wahala everywhere, sometimes I wonder whether knack knack no dey tire pesin.

Guy listen up shocked shocked shocked
If u wan to live long or longer on Earth, remove ur eye from women phone, remove ur ear from women conversation, avoid their doings, careless ur existence towards them, don't mind their ways...
Just fake everything that is_ pretends alot.
Am just tired of boy and girl loves stories.
"THERE IS NOTHING WORTH DIE FOR"

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Kajaard: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.

I had to read your post well to see the thinly veiled sarcasm cheesy
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Iykmann(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Having a child with a woman changes a lot of things, but it is better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage. I also have a daughter with my ex girlfriend but when I realized she wasn't someone I can keep as a wife, I kicked her out.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Skmoda360(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
czarr:
You are just looking for excuses for your weakness. You cheated first, you have a son together. She'll continue to cheat as long as you show weakness. The female hates weakness in the male even in the animal kingdom, when a lion gets weak and can't protect the pride anymore the lioness gang up and kill him.

Women are ruthless to men they perceive to be weak, and a man attached to a woman in such a way that he cannot respect himself enough to move on from a bad situation is a weak man.

Women know that mentally strong men don't forgive cheating even though they cheated first. So she is asking herself what is so low value about this guy that he is willing to forgive my cheating?, am I the best he can do?, If he can do better than me he'll leave and do better, he is with me because other women don't want him, lemme find myself a better man because I don't feel secure with a man this weak.

Understand women are hypergamous in nature if they can do better, they'll do better even if you have done nothing wrong to them, and they think that's how men operate too, so for her to cheat on you and you still cannot find a better replacement asap she know for certain now that you have no options.

The only way to get respect now is to get a hotter woman and cut this girl off for a really long time, watch how she try to get bk to you..

Stay stoic and ruthless.
Peace
You are so on point.....blunt truth.....and also a wicked truth at that......the dude is just plain dumb.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
A big fool you are!!

Keep making wives out of hoes.

Nonsense!!
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
Magnoliaa can I dm you with my main account kriss216?
Pls I can't stop thinking about you.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Skmoda360(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

I hope the son is not a product of the same pregnancy you said she told your friend that she missed her period. If it is, you might actually not be the biological father of the son.
Leave the mu.mu guy alone....
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Sniper04(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Don't spend on this girl anymore if you've been doing so, just slowly discharge her,
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.
Magnoliaa can I dm you with my main account Kriss216?
Pls I can't stop thinking about you.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

my advice to u is dat marry her pls..I take God beg u..if u can do this within one month please send ur aza..this kind girls love die once u marry her
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Born2Breed(f): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Twice and you still thinking of advice from strangers. Lol

If you can't advice yourself theen you are not only finished but completely finished.
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Sureplug123(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

Transfer all your savings to her account. Yeye dey smell
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by izubext007: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
If u are a � monkey marry her .
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by youngcizzy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why are you all bent on how your cheating GF feel like WTF , this generation is full of Simps . A lady cheats , get her the Bleep out of your life man .

STOP SIMPING , YOU SHOULD HAVE OPTIONS
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Paulianfa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
jaxxy:

Don't be afraid to lose anybody especially a promiscuous stress giving partner.

if u must forgive a cheating partner u must 1st make u understand why they cheated and if it is in their character to keep cheating.

small saying she cheated cos u cheated is not enough assurance they won't cheat on you again for no reason.

if u cheated with her with her friend why didn't she confront u instead of cheating behind u. And u said there was no evidence u cheated on her bt accepted so it seems u did.

How to stop cheating is by owning ur irresponsible behaviour not blaming other for ur poor judgment and character in that particular situation.

Since u have a son call her and have a serious conversation about cheating in ur relationship since it seems u both cheat bt she has overtaken u to be a serial cheater. if u want to stop cheating there should be no excuses fir cheating. rather address the 1st cheating issue and decide if u want to continue or separate.

Am just enjoying every bit of ur write up, u see once a cheater is always a cheater. No amount of conversation will stop her pussy from crashing her.
For me, men has a right to cheat but it's against the scripture sha.

I come in peace...
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by bilangha(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
keep simping, she all infect u with virus since u cant pay her bills
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed OP dey bleed Una dey use sarcasm on him, God dey.
Man cannot can, but how can man be this timid and f00lish.
Una sure say this one head correct at all?
I no think say him head correct, him no dey logical.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by davedoe: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
My fellow online elders you have heard dis son of unknown land so what do you suggest we do shud we dis own him for not having sense or we shud just take him to orlu for sacrifice bcus he can't reason well after seeing evidence hmm okay that's the decision right okay
Mr Man the elders said I shud tell u to do dna test then bring four fowls and eight goat for us to perform the sacrifice dat will give u the sense u have lost how can u come here and b asking question like dis wen u know wot to do to that kind of winch u call a girlfriend or wife

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Paulianfa:

Am just enjoying every bit of ur write up, u see once a cheater is always a cheater. No amount of conversation will stop her pussy from crashing her.
For me, men has a right to cheat but it's against the scripture sha.

I come in peace...

I had to elaborate properly on my submission because I've seen people make innocent or just 1 off mistakes and we learn everyday and get better.

I don't tolerate cheating bt I like sm1 who wants to do better and improve consistently on themselves. I believe people are capable of correcting themselves if they are ready to put in the work and commit.

And yes men are more prone to cheating than women bt there is really no excuse if decided to get married or be In an exclusive relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.