Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? (541 Views)

I Noticed The Rate Of Suicide Stopped (this Is Why) / We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This / Here's My Plight. Thinking Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Zchi1052(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone
Please admin try take this to from page.
I met this girl on social media as I am just catching cruise but as time goes on we met each other and we liked ourselves and to be honest am not interested in relationship, relationship is the last thing on my mind but as I met with her,all she wants is relationship even I tried telling her all lies I can, she still loves insist on relationship so I decided to tell her that I can't be in relationship.
Since then she have been saying all sort of bad things that she can't find love,no one likes her,that' she's not worth living ...now she sent this again... please what can I do to help her I don't want to hear that she take her own life out of frustration
She's at her thirties

Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you like go mumu yourself to please her,since you don't want a relationship then don't force yourself,you guys can be pals though.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Execoolg: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Encourage her, talk sense into her, alot of people are depressed. Try to be there for her at least for now

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zchi1052:
Since then she have been saying all sort of bad things that she can't find love,no one likes her,that' she's not worth living ...now she sent this again... please what can I do to help her I don't want to hear that she take her own life out of frustration
She's at her thirties
Tell here to go see a professional mental health counselor for help with her depression abeg. undecided
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by illicit(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Did u sleep with her
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Op u don bang the girl?? If No den move. But if u don do am I better force yourself inside the relationship oooo
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Zchi1052(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2022
illicit:
Did u sleep with her

Yes oo just few times
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Zchi1052(m): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Op u don bang the girl?? If No den move. But if u don do am I better force yourself inside the relationship oooo

Take am easy guy
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Zchi1052(m): 12:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Tell here to go see a professional mental health counselor for help with her depression abeg. undecided

Hmmmm
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Zchi1052(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2022
kriss2I6:
If you like go mumu yourself to please her,since you don't want a relationship then don't force yourself,you guys can be pals though.

Naija advice de carry fight come lol!!
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by SmartPolician: 1:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Zchi1052:

Yes oo just few times

Why did you sleep with a girl you have no feelings for? You guys should stop being mean.

You made her fall in love with you and after sleeping with her, you have dumped her. That's wickedness.
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Zchi1052:

Take am easy guy
Sorry am a lady, not a guy!!!
Re: Could This Be Sign Of Suicide? by illicit(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Zchi1052:

Yes oo just few times

Awwww

No wonder

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To The Thread Accusing Men Of Being The Reason Women Bleach / For The First Time I Try This / Sheneka Adams Vs Draya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.