Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26740 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Haynnie: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
I'm representing mbaise people

You good looking. I rate you 8/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dreadlock69(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Bitch, you petty, bitch, I'm petty too, uh, uh
Bitch, you petty, bitch, I'm petty too, uh, uh (Bitch, let's get it)
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Haynnie: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Bitch, you petty, bitch, I'm petty too, uh, uh

Hmmm
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ekejoestar(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Pics ko

1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dorwadora(f): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2022
22 years after this picture.... My smile is still the same

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
22 years after this picture.... My smile is still the same
beautiful cheesy kinda remind me something kiss
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chaos14: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
@IamDora, your next post should be: How Productive Are You This Year?

I want to see how productive the depressed haters on this thread are. tongue grin

I want to make sure the same way they are catching fun is exactly how they are growing financially, mentally, and physically.

is it because i said your head look like dick ok sorry

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dorwadora(f): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
beautiful cheesy kinda remind me something kiss
would you like to share the something sir smiley
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Brownshoe: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

4 hook up?

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
would you like to share the something sir smiley
a very story can't share it here in public forum sorry
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dorwadora(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
a very story can't share it here in public forum sorry
okay sir cry smiley
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by JONSYN7154: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley
I
Hmmm!!

Babe you fine.

Make I marry you?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Wer slowmir nd boogyman pic na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by CountVersailles(f): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

Good for you.

I don't want to post my picture because i don't seek validations from strangers here
You don't seek validation, but you can give validation, ba? Ode

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

Why are you pics all stolen

They don't know about goggle lens cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by BBBricks: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
I dey ontop my rubber mat, inside my face me I chook you

NEPA don't carry our light

We dey drink borehole water
ASUU is on strike since 1910

Rain don wash our main road away
Mosquitoes dey bite us and we dey take antimalarial like oxygen everyday

We dey inside our room

Come and beat us!

#ItIsWell!

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Sergio103(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
cool
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

8 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Double0h7(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Who's got my back? cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Lilsameey: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

me.
How you go dey use Sia pics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lilsameey:
How you go dey use Sia pics.
even meself have no idea.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by dhiqson(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
May my work speak for me, when my words are few cry

9 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Lilsameey: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

even meself have no idea.

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
SurvivorM:
You look so cute shocked I am rating you 1000000000/10
Ndiii... Goldiggers... Na money you dey see..

This you have seen!

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Lilsameey post=112145601][/quote]
easy sir, I don't want to laugh out my intestines..

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SurvivorM(f): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ndiii... Goldiggers...
Na money you dey see..

This you have seen!
Badbelle people like you can't see good thing even if it's slap you on the face

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wow guys.

I will hijack this thread with my vibe ooh

Removed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
I am the one and only sparrow wink kiss

Removed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Sergio103(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
SparrowLeague:
Wow guys.

I will hijack this thread with my vibe ooh

Omo×100 shocked shocked shocked.

Are we really in a balanced life??.

Guy easy oh
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by MistarT(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
SparrowLeague:
I am the one and only sparrow wink kiss
Hello, for security reasons, please do not post pictures with your license plate on full display next time. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.
sioFRAUD the picture thief, why do you always steal people pictures and claim that it's yours? why?
be bold enough to post your real pictures, lowlife.
angry

27 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamV: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
The monikers way we never see, na them go post their real pictures.
Popular monikers go avoid the thread or post fake pictures. grin grin

Make I drop my own for here. cheesy kiss

LOL.

Just a goggle image reverse search will expose you for what you really is; an image theft.

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

l am about to cheat on my partner / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.