Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex (31903 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve.

I met a lady about three months ago and we bounded pretty quickly, this oyibo movie kinda love story that the dating starts without anyone doing the toasting and all. I asked her about her relationship status weeks later and she said it was complicated, citing how the relationship has been toxic and she wants to leave but the guy won't let go.

I shaa told her that I won't get involved so let her handle it herself. The guy backed out for a while but has resurfaced recently hell bent on getting the girl back. From the WhatsApp conversation and call recordings the girl sent me she has made it obvious to the guy that she's moved on with another guy but the young man is having none of it. She even offered to return everything he's ever given her but no way.

Now he has resorted to threatening me and the said Lady with death. I've never met this guy and I don't have anything to do with him either. The last thing I want to do is fight over a woman that is not even my wife with another guy reason why I've never interfered in their issues. I have it at the back of my mind that I might still breakup with the girl anytime in the future.

He keeps telling the girl that its either he has her or no one will, that she and whoever is attempting to steal his joy away is playing with their lives. The whole issue is making her scared and confused. I asked her to get a recording of the guy making those death threats so I can use it as an evidence in the police station but he has stylishly been evading it despite the girls best efforts. He suddenly became calm and all apologetic now saying he will pray to God to destroy who ever wants to destroy his relationship after all his investments.

How do you guys think I should handle this issue amicably, I find it embarrassing when men bicker over a lady and never imagined myself getting involved in such. I've considered the option of leaving the lady for him but she really loves me likewise me. In as much as I don't want any issues with anybody, won't it be cowardly of me to hide in a closet while a fellow man threatens me with death.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Realmi: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2022

U want to fight a guy just because u dont want to be seen as a coward...... over a girl that is not ur family member, just a girl u met few months ago....

Infact....goodluck to u....I am using my advice, I dont have any spare one to give

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Raysleek: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2022
What is love when you just chicken out at the slight opposition. Go to the police. Spend money hire lawyer set him up, fish him out. You have every right to fight over a girl that loves you. Not a girl that doesn't love you and is being threatened. Protect her

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Raysleek:
What is love when you just chicken out at the slight opposition. Go to the police. Spend money hire lawyer set him up, fish him out. You have every right to fight over a girl that loves you. Not a girl that doesn't love you and is being threatened. Protect her
My plan is to lay a complaint to the police first but I want to get hard evidence, unfortunately the girl recently started using an iPhone so she was finding it difficult to locate the record option while he made the threats, she got him to call on another phone but he suddenly became calm. He has a history of threatening and scaring off any guy that çomes close to the girl, one of the reasons she left him. I've been waiting for him to call me like he does to others but he haven't so far.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Realmi:

U want to fight a guy just because u dont want to be seen as a coward...... over a girl that is not ur family member, just a girl u met few months ago....

Infact....goodluck to u....I am using my advice, I dont have any spare one to give
Oga I'm not fighting anybody, so I should just fold my hands while someone threatens me with death, I just want to report him to the police and get him to sign an undertaking and get a restraining order that's all. Should I wait till he attacks me

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Candidlady: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Jack died for love TITANIC
Jesus died for love HUMANITY

ain't you a man? Can't you die for love! Cowards everywhere

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Tmberwolf1: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve.

I met a lady about three months ago and we bounded pretty quickly, this oyibo movie kinda love story that the dating starts without anyone doing the toasting and all. I asked her about her relationship status weeks later and she said it was complicated, citing how the relationship has been toxic and she wants to leave but the guy won't let go.

I shaa told her that I won't get involved so let her handle it herself. The guy backed out for a while but has resurfaced recently hell bent on getting the girl back. From the WhatsApp conversation and call recordings the girl sent me she has made it obvious to the guy that she's moved on with another guy but the young man is having none of it. She even offered to return everything he's ever given her but no way.

Now he has resorted to threatening me and the said Lady with death. I've never met this guy and I don't have anything to do with him either. The last thing I want to do is fight over a woman that is not even my wife with another guy reason why I've never interfered in their issues. I have it at the back of my mind that I might still breakup with the girl anytime in the future.

He keeps telling the girl that its either he has her or no one will, that she and whoever is attempting to steal his joy away is playing with their lives. The whole issue is making her scared and confused. I asked her to get a recording of the guy making those death threats so I can use it as an evidence in the police station but he has stylishly been evading it despite the girls best efforts. He suddenly became calm and all apologetic now saying he will pray to God to destroy who ever wants to destroy his relationship after all his investments.

How do you guys think I should handle this issue amicably, I find it embarrassing when men bicker over a lady and never imagined myself getting involved in such. I've considered the option of leaving the lady for him but she really loves me likewise me. In as much as I don't want any issues with anybody, won't it be cowardly of me to hide in a closet while a fellow man threatens me with death.
Simple solution.
HUNT HIM AND KILL HIM.... Or permanently render him incapable of doing anything. No one threatens my life and gets to live.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Jack died for love TITANIC
Jesus died for love HUMANITY

ain't you a man? Can't you die for love! Cowards everywhere
The only time I ever fought for a lady was when a guy tried to molest my under aged sister, I don't see myself dying for any lady not even my wife... I just want to take preventive measures for my own safety, if it makes me a coward then so be it.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Candidlady: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

The only time I ever fought for a lady was when a guy tried to molest my under aged sister, I don't see myself dying for any lady not even my wife... I just want to take preventive measures for my own safety, if it makes me a coward then so be it.

So you can't fight for who you love undecided what kinda fake love is that lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by MAGG0T(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy

A short story

Below!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Realmi:

stop putting words in his mouth to make silly points.

Someone is threatening his life and he wants to do something about it and all you could think about is this nonsense?

So I'm dating a girl and a guy comes to threaten me to leave the girl or else

And I'll just leave with my tails between my legs?

Not everyone is a coward like you.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

You wanna fight dirty be because of a woman?

Sometimes I wonder the kind of weaklings this present generation have got...
you are the weakling bro.

Sometimes to be a man you have to fight. The man threatening his life is a man like him.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

it doesn't make you a coward.

You're innately a coward.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Simple solution.
HUNT HIM AND KILL HIM.... Or permanently render him incapable of doing anything. No one threatens my life and gets to live.
seriously.

Seeing cowards here advising him to run and hide is disgusting.

A fellow man is threatening your life and mumus are saying he should just run and hide

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by MAGG0T(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Sometimes to be a man you have to fight. The man threatening his life is a man like him.

I can't fight dirty because of a woman, I'd probably end everything and delete her number...

Now he's receiving death threat, what makes you think the lady won't go back to her ex...after the OP have gone six feet below

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2022
MAGG0T:

I can't fight dirty because of a woman, I'd probably end everything and delete her number...

Now he's receiving death threat, what makes you think the lady won't go back to her ex...after the OP have gone six feet below

spoken like a true coward. what makes you think the op is the one that will go six feet?

You see how fearful of a fellow man you are? Your advice comes from a place of fear.

The point is not that you can't fight dirty because of a woman.

You can't fight for anything. Not even for your life. You are too fearful to face any opposition

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

After you will claim you are redpilled

You want a man to fight over a woman with an over protective SIMP

Like who does that? Infact who fight over a woman, you are not married to

Only idiots do that

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

After you will claim you are redpilled

You want a man to fight over a woman with an over protective SIMP

Like who does that? Infact who fight over a woman, you are not married to

Only idiots do that
I'm redpilled.

That is why I know my worth and also never allow a fellow man push me around.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by MAGG0T(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
spoken like a true coward. what makes you think the op is the one that will go six feet?

You see how fearful of a fellow man you are? Your advice comes from a place of fear.

The point is not that you can't fight dirty because of a woman.

You can't fight for anything. Not even for your life. You are too fearful to face any opposition

11 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm redpilled.

That is why I know my worth and also never allow a fellow man push me around.

You are not. You want a man to know your worth because of a woman, seems like you look like someone that can go to prison because of a woman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

You are not. You want a man to know your worth because of a woman, seems like you look like someone that can go to prison because of a woman
I can go to prison if you threaten to harm me bro.

Whether it's because I won a trophy and you threaten me over it or because a woman chose to be with me.

Once you threatened me, I'm not backing down. It doesn't matter what is involved.

Some of you don't know the difference between been a simp and when people treat you like a door mat they can walk over.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Whether it's because I won a trophy and you threaten me over it or because a woman chose to be with me.

Once you threatened me, I'm not backing down. It doesn't matter what is involved.

Some of you don't know the difference between been a simp and when people treat you like a door mat they can walk over.

Seems like you don't value freedom

You are a simp

10 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:

My exact thought, I don't wanna take action just because a woman in involved, a threat to life should be taken taken seriously regardless of the motive behind it. Moreover the word simp has been bastardized on Nairaland, they come screaming simp at any given issue while they are the real SIMPs always hiding before new monikers to complain of how their girlfriends are treating them like shit.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Ximenez(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

My plan is to lay a complaint to the police first but I want to get hard evidence, unfortunately the girl recently started using an iPhone so she was finding it difficult to locate the record option while he made the threats, she got him to call on another phone but he suddenly became calm. He has a history of threatening and scaring off any guy that çomes close to the girl, one of the reasons she left him. I've been waiting for him to call me like he does to others but he haven't so far.

You go soon pay for wetin you no buy.
Oyibo movie kinda love indeed.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
Even if you survive it, you'll become an ex sooner or later.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Okonandmary:

Seems like you don't value freedom

You are a simp
you call living in fear freedom?

Common man. You should have common sense.

If people can walk over you at will then you are not really alive talk more of having freedom.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Ximenez:

You go soon pay for wetin you no buy.
Oyibo movie kinda love indeed.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
Even if you survive it, you'll become an ex sooner or later.
If only you had average comprehension ability, you would have discerned that my post is born out of concern for my own safety not because I want to fight for a girl. As for becoming an ex, you're just stating the obvious because I already mentioned it in my post.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Premiumwriter: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

My exact thought, I don't wanna take action just because a woman in involved, a threat to life should be taken taken seriously regardless of the motive behind it. Moreover the word simp has been bastardized on Nairaland, they come screaming simp at any given issue while they are the real SIMPs always hiding before new monikers to complain of how their girlfriends are treating them like shit.
please do as much as possible to get a screenshot of the message and you and the girl go and report at the police station and get that idiot arrested.

Make sure he is not walking free between today and next week

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Ximenez(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
seriously.

Seeing cowards here advising him to run and hide is disgusting.

A fellow man is threatening your life and mumus are saying he should just run and hide
A man without common sense is a mere nuisance. You have to choose your fight wisely.
This is different from protecting your family, this is just a random girl going on a merry go round.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you call living in fear freedom?

Common man. You should have common sense.

If people can walk over you at will then you are not really alive talk more of having freedom.

Common sense will tell you that you don't fight another guy over a woman that is not your wife

6 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by oilmane(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Run Intel on the guy, know his location and fav hangout spots, go there with your guys, leave your guys outside and go in, buy yourselves drinks and discuss with him, make sure a bottle is close to you, tell him you were with the girl when he called you and you really don't like the threats he made, tell him to move on as you're now with the girl and you don't intend leaving her anytime soon, you guys will resolve the issue peacefully if he's a real guy, break the bottle for he head if he won jump make you and your men run enter him and anybody way come out for am, make sure your guys tight sha, nor b who go run leave you as e set.

16 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Ximenez(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

If only you had average comprehension ability, you would have discerned that my post is born out of concern for my own safety not because I want to fight for a girl. As for becoming an ex, you're just stating the obvious because I already mentioned it in my post.
If you're not simple minded and fickle minded at the same time, then you won't be having any problem in making up your mind.

You want to leave her to deal with it, at the same time you want to stand up to him so the girl will not see you as a weak man.
After selectively showing and telling you the only thing she wants you to know about their relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Contekbbc: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Two things are involved here;

Either the said LADY is stylishly in love with her EX and doesn't wanna let go of him
Or the guy is just an aggressive type who doesn't want to allow the girl live her life.

If the first case is the fact,then,you just have to let the lady go so you won't just waste your precious life on something not relevant at all

And if the second case is the fact,then,get police involved and let him make a promise that if anything should happen to you from today,he will be held responsible.

But if you're a NIGGAR,you can physically bait him and pay him a visit that will reset his life forever.
I hope this helps.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / All Nigerian Girls Have A Call Girl Mentality - Abuja Based Escort (Video) / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.