Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex (31986 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's not every fight u fight, it's also cowardly to run away from every fight.

My advice is, choose your fight wisely and know when not to fight.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Diamondmiller(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
some guys are just simp

focus on the bag bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Mooh247: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
MAGG0T:

I can't fight dirty because of a woman, I'd probably end everything and delete her number...

Now he's receiving death threat, what makes you think the lady won't go back to her ex...after the OP have gone six feet below

You are funny, what made you think if you dump the girl then the guy won't bother you any more?!

The fact that you dump the girl would make the girl ruin far away from the toxic guy and the guy would feel you are still with the girl and you are hiding her
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by womenareapess: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve.

I met a lady about three months ago and we bounded pretty quickly, this oyibo movie kinda love story that the dating starts without anyone doing the toasting and all. I asked her about her relationship status weeks later and she said it was complicated, citing how the relationship has been toxic and she wants to leave but the guy won't let go.

I shaa told her that I won't get involved so let her handle it herself. The guy backed out for a while but has resurfaced recently hell bent on getting the girl back. From the WhatsApp conversation and call recordings the girl sent me she has made it obvious to the guy that she's moved on with another guy but the young man is having none of it. She even offered to return everything he's ever given her but no way.

Now he has resorted to threatening me and the said Lady with death. I've never met this guy and I don't have anything to do with him either. The last thing I want to do is fight over a woman that is not even my wife with another guy reason why I've never interfered in their issues. I have it at the back of my mind that I might still breakup with the girl anytime in the future.

He keeps telling the girl that its either he has her or no one will, that she and whoever is attempting to steal his joy away is playing with their lives. The whole issue is making her scared and confused. I asked her to get a recording of the guy making those death threats so I can use it as an evidence in the police station but he has stylishly been evading it despite the girls best efforts. He suddenly became calm and all apologetic now saying he will pray to God to destroy who ever wants to destroy his relationship after all his investments.

How do you guys think I should handle this issue amicably, I find it embarrassing when men bicker over a lady and never imagined myself getting involved in such. I've considered the option of leaving the lady for him but she really loves me likewise me. In as much as I don't want any issues with anybody, won't it be cowardly of me to hide in a closet while a fellow man threatens me with death.
two Simps going down the wall undecided
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Streett: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Invictus2214: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
So you still don't know what to do? Don't worry your grave will call you on your phone.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by ariesbull: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Jack died for love TITANIC
Jesus died for love HUMANITY

ain't you a man? Can't you die for love! Cowards everywhere
sense u no too get
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by osazsky(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

You are funny, what made you think if you dump the girl then the guy won't bother you any more?!

The fact that you dump the girl would make the girl ruin far away from the toxic guy and the guy would feel you are still with the girl and you are hiding her
since its d girl that is causing issues dump her first..very simple

Shikina

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by HausaIboYoruba: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:
Good Morning Fam, I've got this pressing issue that I would very much appreciate your wise counsel to help me solve.

I met a lady about three months ago and we bounded pretty quickly, this oyibo movie kinda love story that the dating starts without anyone doing the toasting and all. I asked her about her relationship status weeks later and she said it was complicated, citing how the relationship has been toxic and she wants to leave but the guy won't let go.

I shaa told her that I won't get involved so let her handle it herself. The guy backed out for a while but has resurfaced recently hell bent on getting the girl back. From the WhatsApp conversation and call recordings the girl sent me she has made it obvious to the guy that she's moved on with another guy but the young man is having none of it. She even offered to return everything he's ever given her but no way.

Now he has resorted to threatening me and the said Lady with death. I've never met this guy and I don't have anything to do with him either. The last thing I want to do is fight over a woman that is not even my wife with another guy reason why I've never interfered in their issues. I have it at the back of my mind that I might still breakup with the girl anytime in the future.

He keeps telling the girl that its either he has her or no one will, that she and whoever is attempting to steal his joy away is playing with their lives. The whole issue is making her scared and confused. I asked her to get a recording of the guy making those death threats so I can use it as an evidence in the police station but he has stylishly been evading it despite the girls best efforts. He suddenly became calm and all apologetic now saying he will pray to God to destroy who ever wants to destroy his relationship after all his investments.

How do you guys think I should handle this issue amicably, I find it embarrassing when men bicker over a lady and never imagined myself getting involved in such. I've considered the option of leaving the lady for him but she really loves me likewise me. In as much as I don't want any issues with anybody, won't it be cowardly of me to hide in a closet while a fellow man threatens me with death.
you have everything to do with him , leave his gf alone. U think everything is a joke

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Mooh247: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
osazsky:
since its d girl that is causing issues dump her first..very simple

Shikina

You would dump her and call him to tell him you are no. Longer with her again and he would back off Abi?!

You don't know the psychic of a bully
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by osazsky(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Jack died but rose didnt...romeo died but juliet didnt so who is the coward now..cuz d girl must move on with her life..dont tell me rose didnt collect up to 7 diff preeek before old age.nor be oyinbo..only jesus is d hero here

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Oddfinder: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

You're already a coward and a simp for making this last statement..captain save a hoe..u asked her about her last relationship she told u it's complicated, another man shows up and threatens u with death..u de mad ni for even thinking of getting involved..Atleast for the sake of ur mama, sisters and loved ones,pity yasef and steer clear

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Chiraq77(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Let Her Handle The Man By Herself With The Right Authorities,Life Is Too Precious,You Can Show How to go about it,But don't be directly involved.

1 Like

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by HardMirror(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
stop putting words in his mouth to make silly points.

Someone is threatening his life and he wants to do something about it and all you could think about is this nonsense?

So I'm dating a girl and a guy comes to threaten me to leave the girl or else

And I'll just leave with my tails between my legs?

Not everyone is a coward like you.
just the way people want Ukraine to bend over for russia to fvck them.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by 9gerian: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hope you have reported to the police ASAP with or without evidence. That’s the first step when death threats are involved.

Get him arrested, let him write what he meant with the threats. Thereafter, determine if it’s really worth it to go all the way with girl.

What do you know about the guy? There are people who are already suicidal and may not have much to lose. That girl may need to relocate to completely end the threats and avoid stories that touch.

Onahi95:

Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Faber(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Raysleek:
What is love when you just chicken out at the slight opposition. Go to the police. Spend money hire lawyer set him up, fish him out. You have every right to fight over a girl that loves you. Not a girl that doesn't love you and is being threatened. Protect her

Ok
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by teemy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Oga I'm not fighting anybody, so I should just fold my hands while someone threatens me with death, I just want to report him to the police and get him to sign an undertaking and get a restraining order that's all. Should I wait till he attacks me

Even without hard evidence, you can still inform the police. If it gets to court, you can contact your telecoms network to get a copy of the conversations needed to pin him. You don't need to wait before calling him and his parents or people to hear out the case at the police station.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Olayetan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Don't start relationship with the girl unless she has officially ended things with the guy of which the guy is out as well...

E get why.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by emmanuelbrown26: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Raysleek:
What is love when you just chicken out at the slight opposition. Go to the police. Spend money hire lawyer set him up, fish him out. You have every right to fight over a girl that loves you. Not a girl that doesn't love you and is being threatened. Protect her
U guys can easily fall for simple psychology.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Mrsoft3(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Collects his number paste it here, let us threaten him too.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Ashirioluwa: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bro only the living can be in a relationship therefore leave the girl because your life should be more precious to you. Take the threat seriously because bad boys can do unthinkable things
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by emmanuelbrown26: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

My plan is to lay a complaint to the police first but I want to get hard evidence, unfortunately the girl recently started using an iPhone so she was finding it difficult to locate the record option while he made the threats, she got him to call on another phone but he suddenly became calm. He has a history of threatening and scaring off any guy that çomes close to the girl, one of the reasons she left him. I've been waiting for him to call me like he does to others but he haven't so far.
My Gee, this lady is using psychology on u, do not engage d guy nor involve police, u didn't even ask her how d said guy got your number and what they were discussing that your picture came into d board. I hv being their before and I conquered d daughters of eve
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Ximenez(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Guy f**ck off and let me be... Since you've decided to twist things to suit your rubbish narratives and turn a blind eye the main reasons I'm planning on taking action.
I don't have a problem with you.
The person that will discipline you is already on your case.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by ajademola2000(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Collects his number paste it here, let us threaten him too.

OP, read this post. Now can you see Men with balls ? Bleep I’m pissed reading some comment
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by emmanuelbrown26: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Your papa then died for your mother and d children?
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

The only time I ever fought for a lady was when a guy tried to molest my under aged sister, I don't see myself dying for any lady not even my wife... I just want to take preventive measures for my own safety, if it makes me a coward then so be it.

That’s how one silly riff raff was threatening me when i just started dating my partner.
Na only once i use police go find the riff raff na once e leave town for me.

Some men are just too dumb.
Death threat over a lady you’re not married too.

Just give police small change they go help you beat am well well.
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by emmanuelbrown26: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you are the weakling bro.

Sometimes to be a man you have to fight. The man threatening his life is a man like him.
Now i know why we hv too many simps and weaklings. How did d said guy got op's number? What were they discussing with op's name
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by tmoneyu: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Bros please arrange garri and ground nut make we chop, don't worry your self for the guy, he is frustrated, love the girl but use ur sense, if the girl is serious with the break up she knows what to do, blocking person is not costly, she should do it and move on......
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Necksonnel: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
What if the guy is a cultists grin ?
Re: I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex by Angel55555(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Onahi95:

Report him at the nearest police station or get a restraining order. It's easy to form dangerous man until you're arrested and locked up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.