Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,939 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses (23983 Views)

NAF Admits Responsibility For Airstrike That Killed 39 Civilians In Nasarawa / Flood Kills 2 People, Destroys Houses In Yobe / Military "Accidentally" Kills Children, Thinking They Are Terrorist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by josephza(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
NAF again? undecided undecided
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by supereagle(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Orlu experience.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Goalss: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
(Just observing this country)
Make I check whether my catapult is still intact because soon e go red
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by sapele914(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

They didn't miss their target. Where u expecting that they will kill bandits, buharis well protected bunch?
We hope next time they miss their intended target as you claim & hit your Biafran safe house?

Nonsense Ipobian Wailer, because you were told that the terrorist don’t live amongst innocent civilians?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Bbbwings: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin
Several houses were burnt too
No be one bomb the idiots throw.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by lenava: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by STEWpid(f): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Chai
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by tempusfugit: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
but why people re still living in those area
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Prozico22(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
lordchiz:
I saw this fighters-Craft flying yesterday morning in Kaduna heading toward Niger Axis....Naso I hide mysef before them go bomb Ungwar Pama Kaduna......because Na only mistake I dey always hear!
na ungwar boro i dey
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by shogsman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Any avid flight simulator player is better than an average Nigerian airforce cadet, they don't know shit this is partly due to how they're trained , they send them to train with f16 jets in USA while they come back to operate a tucano piece of junk here

3 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Kaymansion(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na wa oo embarassed

Always common in NAF nowadays shocked
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by skenkylomo1010: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bad and irresposible journalism.. 'attempt to reach NAF proved abortive..'
when terrorist use children and civilians as shield,what do you expect?
they even know their diffrerent groups and camps but wont cooperate with the military.
moreso this kind of reportage will start to weep up sentiments for the terrorist.
before reporting nonsense confirm first.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Rawtruth1: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
This country is a wonder to the whole world
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
sapele914:
We hope next time they miss their intended target as you claim & hit your Biafran safe house?

Nonsense Ipobian Wailer, because you were told that the terrorist don’t live amongst innocent civilians?

Where u expecting that they will kill bandits, buharis well protected bunch?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by InvertedHammer: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
/
NAF airstrikes never hit Boko Haram enclaves by mistake.

And you wonder why.

/
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by AgentGoat: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Dan20000iel(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mistakenly struck by aircraft missile, our NAF crew is learning from the police.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Electrochemistry(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Incompetence! Only good at victimizing innocent, unarmed, unwary young or enfeebled old.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
shogsman:
Any avid flight simulator player is better than an average Nigerian airforce cadet, they don't know shit this is partly due to how they're trained , they send them to train with f16 jets in USA while they come back to operate a tucano piece of junk here

Very true, its even the dumb ones who never studied mathematics and geography that get to go to US to train, from the rubbish they display here one can deduce that they spent all that time eating burgers.

Cause the fly buggers.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Youngzedd(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why do these guys always miss their target? Or aren't they trained well?

I am beginning to think it's intentional.

They can't always be missing target.

1 Like

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Diamondmiller(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
AM IN EDINGBURG BY UNEC COME DOWN LETS GO TO NATSHI OSA

studio14:
Until we enthrone meritocracy and forget imammadu kind of appointment, this kind of mistakes must continue to occur. Make una continue to give shoe shiner plane to fly waytin concern me. I am in Kenyeta market Enugu with my onebo.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by danity5love: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
So why this part of the news no come out since I start hearing of this NAF??
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Prenonjebose: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
RIP.
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Blitzerz: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ongoing genocide
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by abobote: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Trier and error with human life.
We are expecting a denial from the Nigerian military soon
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Lazenby007(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Just see what Buhari has caused again!
Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by wiseoneking: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
studio14:
Until we enthrone meritocracy and forget imammadu kind of appointment, this kind of mistakes must continue to occur. Make una continue to give shoe shiner plane to fly waytin concern me. I am in Kenyeta market Enugu with my onebo.
I heard that they have moved kenyetta market from uwani . Thirty years memories of the place comes with great nostalgia. Enugu city in eighties and nineties was a more unique advanced modern and moderately middle class community comparables with that of Europe. We use to have a lot of UK born kids that are brought back to school in schs like Ekiulu, WTC and UNEC primary sch. Education of kids was the height of development of that society with a large number of civil servants of all works of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses by Abujaexpress: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
triple996:
This is bad
Very bad, death to all bandits angry
Sorry for the dead children.

It is painful to note that these communities harbour these terrorists, but when the military plans operations, same members of the communities will pass information to same terrorists and the children and other innocent civilians are used as decoys and shields to allow the terrorists to escape military hostilities. Until the North comes to tell themselves the truth, we will continue to live with the menace of terrorism endlessly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening / Governor Ortom Drags Akume To Court / Gridlock: The Madness On Abuja - Lokoja Highway (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.