Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? (2366 Views)

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
I have thought over this subject several times and have not been able to come to a logical conclusion on the issue.

Well, times are hard. That fact has made those of us who are of older generation witnessed what would have been referred to in our times as depravity.

Youths now shun homely morality rules and have taken to the streets. Street values are loosed values bereft of the right moral conduct.

Young men have taken to heinous crimes while the ladies go into the streets to hawk their privacy to 'successful' criminals.

The main object of this write-up is the question, if what the young ladies are doing for money is right considering the harsh economic realities of our time.

I am certainly not leaving out the male in this context, but that will be our next subject of discussion later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is a reasonable thread, i won’t talk about my rain boot here

In naija, legitimate hustle doesn’t pay anymore, it’s either you get paid with chicken change or your boss is a nasty bully. Prostitution and internet crimes are not the best way to make money, but the system of this country is fvcked up to the fullest. If you remove 100 naira from 1000 naira, the remaining 900 is as good as gone. That’s how low our currency is.
Even the prostitution and internet crimes are not easy, but the pay is always fat, reason why youths dive in.

Me ( orgasm giver) I don’t have strength to judge anyone and I don’t have strength to call any girl olosho, every body has their own story.

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by OGwales(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nope. I won't blame her, I will blame the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Righteousness2(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op you are trying to modify or disguise Prostitution and Immorality.

Hard times or no hard times, Selling your body under any guise is Prostitution. It is Fornication, it is Immorality, it is Evil. It will destroy your soul.

Don't let anyone Deceive you or pamper you in evil.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
OP....
Times are hard for everyone...
However....
What is wrong is wrong!
Let's stop justifying nasty deeds on account of silly excuses!

An armed robber is pushed into robbery probably because he/she is an orphan....
A lady can sell her new born baby probably because she doesn't have money to feed herself...
Another is pushed into kidnapping and killing probably because he/she needs money to feed the family...

In all these, does that mean we shouldn't "blame" them? Does the "hard times" justify the above acts?

Have you not seen people moulding blocks to survive? Have you not seen people washing plates or serving as domestic staff just to make ends meet?!

Is the "times" still not hard for them?
Mttttttwwwww....
Abeggi!!!!!!!!

Those ones using the phrase "times are hard" as a means to justify their nasty deeds are just a bunch of cowards that want the easy way out undecided....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

In naija, legitimate hustle doesn’t pay anymore, it’s either you get paid with chicken change or your boss is a nasty bully. Prostitution and internet crimes are not the best way to make money, but the system of this country is fvcked up to the fullest. If you remove 100 naira from 1000 naira, the remaining 900 is as good as gone. That’s how low our currency is.
Even the prostitution and internet crimes are not easy, but the pay is always fat, reason why youths dive in.

Me ( orgasm giver) I don’t have strength to judge anyone and I don’t have strength to call any girl olosho, every body has their own story.

You have said it all.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Life hard for an average Nigerian youth. Na why boys don enter street finish and girls don Turn Ashana.

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
People that are quick to judge others, have mostly live their lives on the easy path.

Serious hunger can make you do anything.

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Tunagee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Op you are trying modify or disguise Prostitution and Immorality.

Hard times or no hard times, Selling your body under any guise is Prostitution. It is Fornication, it is Immorality, it is Evil. It will destroy your soul.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by dopedan(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don’t judge nobody, he who is without sin should cast the first stone, na me go still patronize your daughters

2 Likes

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by johnland: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
No doubt that times are hard but this is no reason for one to indulge in immorality and crimes. Even at the law court such reasons is not tenable.

Aside hard time, the youth nowadays allowed peer pressured and unhealthy comparison pushed them into crimes. Everybody wants to wear the latest cloths, drive the latest car when your legitimate means cannot afford you those high taste.

Thing will fall in right places if only we can be patient to allow it

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Don't try to justify prostitution in the name of hard times, it is an old profession.
FYI, Nigeria has never been better since I was born, we all have hope it will one day

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Boogyman557: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool if u one dive into ASHAWOO business, feel FREE to dive in because we need more olosho for ASHAWOO house!

I don TIRE to Facebook old faces for ASHAWOO house!

although yesterday I SEE some new new faces and many of them na student from other states!

So feel free to join de ASHAWOO industry!

I de SMOKE WEED now, later in the night I go JAZZ in ASHAWOO house!

E 1 fine slim ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK yesterday, chai dis girl too SWEET!

the sweetness of her TOTTO still de Ring 4 my head pan!

if u see as this girl lap fresh.. she come draw tattoo for lap..

I lickk LICKK her laps and tattoo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by QuinModah(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
why I hate poverty with passion...?

Poverty robs a woman of her ego and make her look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got.

That's said, most of these ladies are lazy & greedy. Some of them have hand work such as tailor, hairdresser and others but they rather sleep with men to keep up with the Benjamins. A few are just greedy

I mostly don't buy that bullshit lies that they had no helper hence they decided to go street.

Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal?
This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Favorite's Palace (FP as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage.

Take this opportunity now and find your match.

Find the right one for you through our service.
Send a mail godsfavorite_ug@yahoo.com

Kindly note you will be vetted
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Well times are hard no doubt, alot of people seem to have given up on legit hustling and have dive into prostitution, internet bombing and all sort of illegal businesses, but if everyone is to venture into prostitution, and all the imoral and illegal activities above the society would be so bleep up cheesy, I can't judge all those involve in this acts just to survive but........I just wished we could have a sane country were every sector works, employment opportunities for youth and sincerity of government to the well being of the masses,......One thing I know for sure is that alot of individual involving in illegal business are good people who would not indulge in such act if given profitable jobs and business to fend for themselves. My prayer is that, we would get it right in this country someday sad sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Les: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
What would a guy trade with first for money b4 I comment my opinion?
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
No I would not. If we can be honest about it. There's really nothing wrong in a financially disadvantaged girl using her looks (and maybe brains) to get a wealthy partner to love her. The real problem will be having multiple partners at the same time, or over a short period of time.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Help2020: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Favfables1:
OP....
However....
What is wrong is wrong!

A lady can sell her new born baby probably because she doesn't have money to feed herself...
Another is pushed into kidnapping and killing probably because he/she needs money to feed the family...

In all these, does that mean we shouldn't "blame" them? Does the "hard times" justify the above acts?

Have you not seen people moulding blocks to survive? Have you not seen people washing plates or serving as domestic staff just to make ends meet?!

Mttttttwwwww....
Abeggi!!!!!!!!

Those ones using the phrase "times are hard" as a means to justify their nasty deeds are just a bunch of cowards that want the easy way out undecided....
Are you are virgin?
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Remman(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
imagrg:
I have thought several over this question and I have not been able to come to a logical conclusion on the issue.

Well, times are hard. That fact has made those of us who are of older generation witness what would have been referred to in our times as depravity.

Youths now shun homely morality rules and have taken to the streets. Street values are loosed values bereft of the right moral conduct.

Young men have taken to heinous crime while the ladies go into the streets to hawk their privacy to 'successful' criminals.

The main object of this write-up is the question, if what the young ladies are doing for money is right considering the harsh economic realities of our time.

I am certainly not leaving out the male in this context, but that will be the subject of another discuss.
no one will blame them for becoming pregnant and for contacting STD or worse Staph (skin to skin transmision) too.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Professorcplus(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
People will quickly gather money for your burial ceremony but, will give story when you seek funds for business or personal stuff.

No matter how good you're doing don't judge other with your own reality.

It's cold outside my brother
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Reality of our time.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hard truth.
But hard times can change one's character sometimes.
Favfables1:
OP....
However....
What is wrong is wrong!

Mttttttwwwww....
Abeggi!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Interesting...
I won't judge such a girl..but only if she's not the type that broke shame broke/struggling guys...
Very simple nd short...
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Prostitution is the Equivalent of Arm robbery!! Women become prostitutes because of the hard times and life challenges.. Men Turn to arm robbery. Can you justify stealing because of hardship?? There's no alternative to hard work
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by cocolacec(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Unemployment benefits will solve all this problem.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by shaneroberts26: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
I don't judge people.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
I no longer do.
shaneroberts26:
I don't judge people.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok.
But when a prostitute was brought before Jesus for prosecution, according to the Bible, what was His verdict?
Righteousness2:
Op you are trying to modify or disguise Prostitution and Immorality.

Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by imagrg(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tough times, rough things...this I've observed.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Now, I am disappointed!. I
I came here for your legendary rainboots.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Her body, and her choice!. I usually don't give a feck what adults choose to do with their bodies. I like to mind my business.
Re: Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? by BBBricks: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Not supporting bad thing oh

But the paradox is that even if everything is fine and rosy it's in human nature to commit bad things like crime and or evil

For example, Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit whilst they were still inside paradise.

Why the girl will be blamed was because at the end of the day, no one will suffer the consequences of her actions save her

Like Emile Durkheim said crime is a part of the society and cannot be removed for her.

At a point when light is taken away, there is darkness everywhere, so also is evil, it's the absence of good, and when there is no more good in someone's soul, all that he or she does is evil

Fact check: Why do girls from rich family backgrounds still do runs and hook up or be sleeping around? Is it still for money?

It is well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Continues With Younger Sister As Bride Vanishes On Her Wedding Day / What will you do if you pay 500k for a show And This Happens(pics) / Advice: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.