Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. (809 Views)

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by princefrank76: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ok folks, I know this isn't the right section but I just feel I should post it here coz it could be more fun here.

So yesterday arsenal destroy Chelsea at Stamford bridge. And for once I was so proud of my club.

Romancelanders post a picture of yourself preferably on your club jersey and rep your club. Let's see which club has more fans here.

I will start first. Up gunners

Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by slawormiir: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Just because say you na manage win

Area nor go hear word

2 Likes

Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Boogyman557: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool this ur lips!

E be like sey u Na Ganja Planter!

As ur club win, I hope sey u buy WEED for niggaz!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Lilsameey: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by davidupdate89: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Issokay.

My club is one I cannot rep for now embarassed
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by princefrank76: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Just because say you na manage win

Area nor go hear word
hahaha slawormirr, we won convincingly.

I know say u here no go drop picture.

I for say make u post your picture on your club jersey.
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Candidlady: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
davidupdate89:
Issokay.

My club is one I cannot rep for now embarassed

Man.U or Barca fan spotted
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by princefrank76: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=davidupdate89 post=112153996]Issokay.

My club is one I cannot rep for now embarassed[/quote

Eyhaaa sorri.. amaka United.

Our hearts are with u. grin
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
make i hear say nairalanders post their pics for here.
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Sekoni003(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
princefrank76:
hahaha slawormirr, we won convincingly.

I know say u here no go drop picture.

I for say make u post your picture on your club jersey.

Hope you guys win the champions league convincingly next season too tongue cheesy
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by princefrank76: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sekoni003:

Hope you guys win the champions league convincingly next season too tongue cheesy
nothing is impossible cool
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by davidupdate89: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Man.U or Barca fan spotted
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Sergio103(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Man u.

No need of representing embarassed
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
As a man united fan with no joy grin, this picture below explains my mode right now grin grin grin

Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by princefrank76: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
As a man united fan with no joy grin, this picture below explains my mode right now grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by princefrank76: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Man utd too don collect woto
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Shadysen: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
I am an arsenal fan but I can't I drop my pix here.
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by cavreek: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dear OP, u should b tied and flogged for supporting that club and evening publicizing it cool cool
Even though am an arsenal fan sad
Re: Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. by Lannyjoe4u: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Absolutely

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women / Difference Between Vice, Deputy, And Assistant. / Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.