Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... (824 Views)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Dunkjames5(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2022
I remember when I was still in high school I used to be a quiet guy not a shy type oo..
Almost all the girls in my class keep asking me if I had a sister, that they would like to meet her even the boys.

Years have passed now am no longer in high school
The first girl I toasted since living high school asked me this question, the second third and fourth did same thing
So guys please enlighten me on this.
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Bgcentz(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2022
Things dey happen
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by johnglefury(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2022
7 years Twitter account for sale, with 1k+ followers.

WhatsApp: O7O8-1OO-4821
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Ogamysamo: 6:17pm On May 13, 2022
you said you are quiet, you surely know that girls are loud and don't always sit and watch as you describe yourself so to avoid being in a boring relationship, friendship, closeness or anyone that will link them to you is the reason why they are asking for your sister[s] so to be in a healthy whatsoever with you your sister will be the one talk to talk so she can be putting your name as if you are the one
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Haakeem(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2022
Ogamysamo:
you said you are quiet, you surely know that girls are loud and don't always sit and watch as you describe yourself so to avoid being in a boring relationship, friendship, closeness or anyone that will link them to you is the reason why they are asking for your sister[s] so to be in a healthy whatsoever with you your sister will be the one talk to talk so she can be putting your name as if you are the one
so all the girls in his class were dying for him? And even the guyz too? Get sense.
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Dunkjames5(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:
so all the girls in his class were dying for him? And even the guyz too? Get sense.
well I don't know if those guys were upcoming gays grin
I don't think so but one of my guy made it clear to me that if my sister looks exactly like me she will be beautiful that was it.
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by FalseProphet1(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
Dunkjames5:
I remember when I was still in high school I used to be a quiet guy not a shy type oo..
Almost all the girls in my class keep asking me if I had a sister, that they would like to meet her even the boys.

The first girl I toasted since living high school asked me this question, the second third and fourth did same thing
You have a spiritual sister, everyone else can see it feel her hence the persistent question. But you can't see or feel her.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by jonahhh: 6:43pm On May 13, 2022
Dunkjames5:

You’re still shy around girls… they wonder if you’re not used to being with a female entity why they might ask that question… but only you can answer that question
Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Dunkjames5(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2022
jonahhh:

You’re still shy around girls… they wonder if you’re not used to being with a female entity why they might ask that question… but only you can answer that question
I think that's true!
A little bit shy tho

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Dunkjames5(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You have a spiritual sister, everyone else can see it feel her hence the persistent question. But you can't see or feel her.

This I have seen.
falseprophet gringrin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Someone To Enlighten Me About This... by Haakeem(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
ah! Lie lie pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Like This? / Why I Have Been Inactive Lately -chaos14 / What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.