Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (62054 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Sperm donor no go finish also surrogates and babymamas no go finish..

And Baby papas wey no fit give him own wife wey go carry him own pikin money but go fit give stranger-surrogate money go finish abi?
I hear.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Judd007: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
True talk,
Nyascobar1414:

Na man wey no get sense dey labour for woman wey en carry 4 street..
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Adakintroy: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Getting pregnant and delivering don't count. Thats nature side. Thats Like men saying they bring sperm to the table. Its appreciated. But not in relation to the conversation here. Female lions hunt. That's the direction we going more like.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, it's good you make money and bring something to the table.
Go bring something that not pussy and children.
You could also bring connections, it's something.

Don't be overly useless

To help you relieve your own responsibility.
Her own responsibility is a thankless job to you.

But your own must be shared 50-50

Chai!

Oga selfishness no good.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Mizzhelen: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Men never forget to reiterate to women that they are the men most especially the broke ones. That is the only way to prevent their ego from being bruised
Please what exactly does a man really brings to the table aside their banana once met with a resourceful and more accomplished woman. You hardly hear rich people asking their partner what they bring to the table. Only poverty stricken men does.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Bimpe29: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Which sacrifice
The one you know...
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by NwokoloOwa: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?

No man in my Africa dey that group shaa smiley

Well maybe in Eulope, Lussia or Amelica.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by tctrills: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.
This is very disrespectful to women. Are you saying that a woman who cant have a child is simply useless?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mizzhelen:
Men never forget to reiterate to women that they are the men most especially the broke ones. That is the only way to prevent their ego from being bruised
Please what exactly does a man really brings to the table aside their banana once met with a resourceful and more accomplished woman. You hardly hear rich people asking their partner what they bring to the table. Only poverty stricken men does.

The thing is women should learn to talk respectfully and gently to their man.

Ego is a big part of a man.

They should learn to stroke it especially for those who are really trying at their responsibility.

Not these Re.d Demon Pillers that have never given a kobo to a lady but are shouting money up and down.

Never ask a woman what is she bringing to the table, it is very rude.
There something called Tact, employ that instead.

Do not ask a man what he is bringing to the table, it is very rude.
That's my problem with ladies on this forum. A lot of them act rude without any cause.

Women need men and men need women.
This other de.monic trend is uncalled for.

Remove hand.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Emperor88(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?

I feel like buying you APC presidential form...I like you your response.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Gospel2Day: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
If homeschooling is approved in Nigeria, many educated married women will start to homeschool their kids, do the chores, cook and relieve their husbands' desires.
These tasks are enough as Home Management career.
The husband should pay her for teaching and coaching the kids, pay her for the chores and cooking, and pay her for bedmatics and for carrying his babies.
Altogether, she should be earning nothing less than 100k every month for her labours.
Thats what women bring to the table.
Selah.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by abbey621(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mizzhelen:

Keywords: resourceful and more accomplished woman.

Now look at the Nigerian society and tell me does the vast majority of Nigerian women fit the description? Also if you're already accomplished and resourceful then you already bring something to the table, not like Ngozi wey dey depend on Uche for Brazilian hair or Iya Bola wey dey depend on Baba Bola for sanitary pads.

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by abbey621(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

See this one?
Sperm donor don finish?

What are you bringing to the table that she is not bringing?
She get money, you get so?

You believe the Nigerian society wey you dey see now, say most these girls get money without depending on guys? Cool story bruh grin grin grin. If a woman get money and she is supporting the household then she's already bringing more than pregnancy to the table, she is now equal with a man and an asset instead of liability, how many of the knuckleheaded girls wey dey 9ja right now fit claim such? Awon smellos grin grin grin
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by tightpussy156: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
95% of women have nothing to bring to the table apart from there wide pussy.you see them will tell you that is there office.they can use it to trap a foolish man.when a woman is good at house work and very submissive will say she has sometin to bring to the table. Atleast when you are able to do your house work without been reminded or always be pushed to do so.very difficult to get such a woman.who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tycyborg(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Carrying pregnancy is not easy ooo...that's why women that deserves your penny is your wife and mother

Its nature so I don't know why people see it as a big deal... Forget about everything do you think its easy for men during or after sex effect? But that doesn't stop us from having sex cos its our DNA ... Women have 8000 pleasure Nevers and men have 4000 who enjoy sex the most but that doesn't stop us... That aside main thing is if women think nature is work then let them live as as a man and see how life is cruel and uneasy.

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Shedrack777: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
this op don f-up. even her fellow ladies no wan talk or support her. chai
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by okwusdaddy: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
After now they would be claiming equality with men.Any lady that is dependent on a man for survival is just a slave.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Okadarider: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omo that girl go dey regret now why she open
this thread, with these comments am seeing.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by meobizy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland don finally tire me.

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Richardbaron1: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Richardbaron1: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2022
����
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Elfrankco(m): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Uchesis:
But what does she bring to the table before she gets pregnant??

....still the pússy

Your siggy is genius grin grin grin
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Clash01: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Is the child a gain for only the man or both?

Child that they won't even spend a penny on!

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Tradegood:

And Baby papas wey no fit give him own wife wey go carry him own pikin money but go fit give stranger-surrogate money go finish abi?
I hear.

lmaooo....
I need kids, then why should I marry and bear a womans crazy burdens..

I get kids and pay the surrogate mom or babymama...

That saves money than paying bride price of 500k and planning of wedding costing 1million...
Even though court wedding...

I owe no female commitment so as they dont owe me s*x...

Abi when y'all are in your h0ephase its always your body,your choice.. When you now turn evening newspapers you want men to marry your baggeges off and pay the heavy price of commitment...

Women matter tire me nii..

Shaaa na virgin guys dey find naa...

But all in all virgin or non virgin..
Marriage na SCAM
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Bimpe29:
The one you know...
No dammn sacrifice I'd know
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 12:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:
If homeschooling is approved in Nigeria, many educated married women will start to homeschool their kids, do the chores, cook and relieve their husbands' desires.
These tasks are enough as Home Management career.
The husband should pay her for teaching and coaching the kids, pay her for the chores and cooking, and pay her for bedmatics and for carrying his babies.
Altogether, she should be earning nothing less than 100k every month for her labours.
Thats what women bring to the table.
Selah.

with their fish brain.. Wertin dem wan teach the children..
Abii na wig and asoebi
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tombrown3(m): 1:28am On Apr 22, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Carrying pregnancy is not easy ooo...that's why women that deserves your penny is your wife and mother

Yet naija is over populated, if pregnancy is as hard as we have been told, why do women keep getting pregnant and given birth to not only 4 or 5 but up to 9 children! Lol...

Please make una relax abeg, a 10 year old girl can still get pregnant and deliver in peace, yes there will pains, that's how nature has made it.

If pregnancy is too hard, then don't do it!
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by cumoverna: 1:32am On Apr 22, 2022
posty56:
pesin they talk girlfriend and boyfriend something you dey bring marriage , you see how dumb you're?

Very lost and dumb, as you talk am.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by omoharry(f): 1:57am On Apr 22, 2022
abobote:
To carry pregnancy is not easy, just as giving pregnancy as well. But these are grace of God.
Outside these, which 99% of women can carry, what differentiate you from the others. That will be actually what you brings to the table..
My wife, like most house wives dont bring much to the table, but I'm satisfy with the way she is taking care of our 3kids, getting up in the morning and get them ready for school, keep the house clean, get our cloths wash, and most importantly prepare different kind of food for the house
In this hard times , you are ok for your wife to be a house wife ? Well, maybe you are doing very well financially. It's not really cool sha!
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2022
onuman:

Sperm donors are aplenty. You can keep that your sperm in your scrotal sacs as long as you want. Na you go tire. The woman can go to sperm donors as long as she wants.
Mugu as if women nor dey when dey carry pregnancy for people. Just as sperm donors dey womb donors dey. Ur argument no carry any weight. Bringing something to the table has nothing to do with all that. It's about what u contribute to the progress of the union materially, mentally or even spiritually . Why are u people hell bent on stupidity. It goes to show truly most ladies have nothing but overused Toto to offer any man.. shameful undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.