Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (62043 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by snipernigga(m): 2:44am On Apr 22, 2022
You think say to release multiple times dey easy, abeg make I hear word
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Cutehector(m): 2:53am On Apr 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will advise such a man to just date his fellow man instead of all this energy you are expending.
you wan collect wotowoto ba?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Cutehector(m): 2:59am On Apr 22, 2022
robosky02:
My dear

The woman is the table
the table is lifeless bro, and does not multiply. It is just mute. Better to marry the woman who is the furniture designer than the table itself.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Shebbs: 3:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Mad Women Give Birth, A Physically Challenged Woman Still Gives Birth, As A Woman If Procreation Is The Only Thing You Bring To The Table You're Not Better Than A Mad Woman Or A Physically Challenged Woman, You Guys Are On Per.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Shebbs:
Mad Women Give Birth, A Physically Challenged Woman Still Gives Birth, As A Woman If Procreation Is The Only Thing You Bring To The Table You're Not Better Than A Mad Woman Or A Physically Challenged Woman, You Guys Are On Per.
Or even an animal
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Babastrong(m): 3:11am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=112155098]You mean she brings pussy to the table for procreation??

Everything about this gender na TOTO[ Everything about this gender............ Hope you have a caring mother?]
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by hhmmcj: 3:28am On Apr 22, 2022
That's what makes you a WOMAN! You are not Special. Any other woman with a pair of breast, vigina, womb can conceive a baby and carry it for 9 months. Go through the process of labor and give birth to a baby just as young as 13 years old woman.

Aunty, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ARE JUST AN ORDINARY WOMAN THAT IS EVERYWHERE!!!

So, I and other men of value are still asking; 'what do you bring to the table' that makes you feel like you are special than the other women?

Drops Mic!!!

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by rajiedreez: 3:53am On Apr 22, 2022
You just belittled the female gender
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Cutehector(m): 4:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Tradegood:

Kikikigrin man wey don give woman money no fit talk this thing wey you talk some.

Na you no give woman money, na you money dey pepper for body.

na money wey be the only thing wey go dey turn una head dey make una dey mumu up and down.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lmaooo....
I need kids, then why should I marry and bear a womans crazy burdens..

I get kids and pay the surrogate mom or babymama...

That saves money than paying bride price of 500k and planning of wedding costing 1million...
Even though court wedding...

I owe no female commitment so as they dont owe me s*x...

Abi when y'all are in your h0ephase its always your body,your choice.. When you now turn evening newspapers you want men to marry your baggeges off and pay the heavy price of commitment...

Women matter tire me nii..

Shaaa na virgin guys dey find naa...

But all in all virgin or non virgin..
Marriage na SCAM

You wey dey sleep with sex hawker in their hawking phase, what are you?
Gigolo all over romance section looking for sugar Mummy up and down go still dey feel like over just judge!

Morning Newspaper like you wey them dey toss for car booth go buy Evening Newspaper, hail yourself.

I know money is the issue for all ye Red demon piller.

GOD go bless your hardwork with plenty money if you fit humble yourself ask. Suddenly marriage no go be scam again for your eyes. Amen.
Make sure you finish school o.

But the de.mon go gree leave you that time.
Exorcise comot now before it is too late.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Cutehector:
na money wey be the only thing wey go dey turn una head dey make una dey mumu up and down.
Una like you.

Is it your turning?

When you receive alert, it is okay for you to feel good and be excited but not a woman abi?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 4:22am On Apr 22, 2022
abbey621:

You believe the Nigerian society wey you dey see now, say most these girls get money without depending on guys? Cool story bruh grin grin grin. If a woman get money and she is supporting the household then she's already bringing more than pregnancy to the table, she is now equal with a man and an asset instead of liability, how many of the knuckleheaded girls wey dey 9ja right now fit claim such? Awon smellos grin grin grin

Who you don give money?

You wey carry body join person wey im body dey smell, what are you?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by kay29000(m): 5:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Realist12:
It simply means women are the custodian of the home. Getting pregnant and nurturing kids . But with civilization and feminism they are forgetting their responsibility and eyeing the role of men . That's where the confusion sets in . Everyone has a role to play, men are naturally designed to be providers.

Best comment.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by kay29000(m): 5:06am On Apr 22, 2022
abobote:
To carry pregnancy is not easy, just as giving pregnancy as well. But these are grace of God.
Outside these, which 99% of women can carry, what differentiate you from the others. That will be actually what you brings to the table..
My wife, like most house wives dont bring much to the table, but I'm satisfy with the way she is taking care of our 3kids, getting up in the morning and get them ready for school, keep the house clean, get our cloths wash, and most importantly prepare different kind of food for the house

Your wife brings A LOT to the table.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Clean2016: 5:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.

You pay the bills for the 9 months, hospital bill and training for ever for the wonderful kid?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by kay29000(m): 5:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Cutehector:
Omo i love the bashings here...ladies no gree get strength to type..abi dem wan collect wotowoto? cheesy
Lol
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Osanoghodua1: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2022
She is the table
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Iykonh: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Even some have mind to talk after getting pregnant from another man
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.
siofra e good as you just expose your brain level. Continue eh. Make we dey laugh your stupidity dey go
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:
grin..... still about that "v" shaped thing in between the thighs

It is not 'V' shaped though.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Hopealive500(f): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
You mean she brings pussy to the table for procreation??

Everything about this gender na TOTO

At least for once have pity, nah.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Obesity(m): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?

Toto na
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Moneyboyz: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Rubbish, like I wasn't there when my wife gave birth, it's painful yes, life isn't a bed of roses, it's her cross she must carry it, same way I carry her responsibilities making sure she and her kid are well fed, clothed and have good accomodation.

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by omotola90(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Like connections, money and peace of mind.
Can you offer that?
lol...a woman can offer that dear friend.. marrying for the right reason is important....
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by mapet: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Animegirl:

What a lame take! You mean when you hear what do you bring to the table, all that comes to your mind is to be an "abodo"(be fed and fvcked)?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Realhommie(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Dalil8:
Rats go through labor too.

There's nothing special about a woman's own.
It's actually special for a woman to Birth a child but that shouldn't really be what defines her.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Slynation(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2022
RedMac:
You see in this life ennn... You must surely meet a replica of whom you are, either through ur personality, likes, character ...

If as a man u have nothing to bring to the table, how then do u expect to meet a woman who will bring something to the table...

This accession holds no water...bruh!!!
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Slynation(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Animegirl:

You have nothing to say...If Men were programmed and made to get pregnant and give birth to babies, they will do that it ease without complaining...

If Men can endure so much torture and anything related to that, then pregnancy shouldn't be a big deal for men...just shift to back please
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2022
omotola90:
lol...a woman can offer that dear friend.. marrying for the right reason is important....
So why are so many Nigerian ladies not offering that. Just few of them
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by mykerg: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Bullshit . Poverty mentality .
Animegirl:

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
You mean she brings pussy to the table for procreation??

Everything about this gender na TOTO
loooooooooooooooooooooooool boss calm down abeg the Vawulence emanating from your comment is very high..
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Slynation(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Women bring much more than this to the table.

It depends on the woman. That's why it's good for men to shine their eyes and go for Quality and Virtuous women
Virtuous women is remaining one in Nigeria and she's currently in my custody...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.