Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? (4151 Views)

She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / Cadi B's Mom Looks So Young! Check Out How Hot She Is (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Premiumwriter: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
So yesterday I was feeling a bit lonely and body dey do me somehow as a guy.

So I thought I should go out and hunt for any girl around to hold body.

Luckily I met one of these POS girls. She's pretty but I've not really been paying attention to her.

Most times I just focus on my money and there are always guys around talking with her.

Anyways, I just talked to her small and collected her number.

This evening I invited her over and immediately I saw her, I just said 'God Forbid' inside my mind.

She looked so small to me and I wondered what I was thinking yesterday that I collected her number or was it konji that blinded me?

Anyways, she's 20 but her body is quite small and she looked almost like my younger sister.

I ended up just talking with her, make her enjoy the evening a little and discharged her.

This same shit happened a couple of months ago. I met this girl and we vibed well. I got her number but on getting home and I checked her on Facebook, she looked so much younger and I almost vomited.

As a rule, I've never dated any girl that's not in the university for this same issue of maturity but now I think I need to change my mind to 200l and above girls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you never graduate,I have no serious biz with a Naija lady.cannot be footing student Bill's and at the end nothing

8 Likes

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by yanabasee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na una the marry oldies for visa.... I sight you man.. cheesy

I like them look younger and petite... But should be of legal age... And 20 and above is cool.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Onixlaz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Your probs

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Premiumwriter: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
If you never graduate,I have no serious biz with a Naija lady.cannot be footing student Bill's and at the end nothing
anywhere you turn dem must bill you.

Those daughters of eve eh.

Anyways I'm still a student, so na fellow students sure pass for me

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Premiumwriter: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
yanabasee:

I like them look younger and petite... But should be of legal age... And 20 and above is cool.....
I understand but at least if you are 20 try look 20 na.

I go carry girl wey pple go just de look us anyhow. E no set o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by yanabasee(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I understand but at least if you are 20 try look 20 na.

I go carry girl wey pple go just de look us anyhow. E no set o

How does 20yr old girl look like?

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Premiumwriter: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
yanabasee:

How does 20yr old girl look like?
big breast and bigger ukwu than a 15 year old undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
So yesterday I was feeling a bit lonely and body dey do me somehow as a guy.

So I thought I should go out and hunt for any girl around to hold body.

Luckily I met one of these POS girls. She's pretty but I've not really been paying attention to her.

Most times I just focus on my money and there are always guys around talking with her.

Anyways, I just talked to her small and collected her number.

This evening I invited her over and immediately I saw her, I just said 'God Forbid' inside my mind.

She looked so small to me and I wondered what I was thinking yesterday that I collected her number or was it konji that blinded me?

Anyways, she's 20 but her body is quite small and she looked almost like my younger sister.

I ended up just talking with her, make her enjoy the evening a little and discharged her.

This same shit happened a couple of months ago. I met this girl and we vibed well. I got her number but on getting home and I checked her on Facebook, she looked so much younger and I almost vomited.

As a rule, I've never dated any girl that's not in the university for this same issue of maturity but now I think I need to change my mind to 200l and above girls.
So you and I can't have sex? grin
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
yanabasee:

Small breasts... Thigh gap... And a small backside... undecided
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Premiumwriter: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
So you and I can't have sex? grin
lolz. 20+?
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Premiumwriter:
lolz. 20+?
Next year... But I'm not growing... So would my small size upset you? grin
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Premiumwriter: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes o.

I no fit sleep with any girl I imagine can be my younger sister's friend. That's like my yardstick
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
This Girl! You have started looking for boyfriend again? Wat about dat Senomii guy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by yanabasee(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Small breasts... Thigh gap... And a small backside... undecided

Exactly.....

I hate busty and fatty girls...

She should just have petite body and shapy and not straight or pencil shape...

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by yanabasee(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Premiumwriter:
big breast and bigger ukwu than a 15 year old undecided

Lol....

A fat girl of 15 often look 25yo...

Just go after what you love bro
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

See weytin local man dan dey find oh.. my exact chow grin grin grin... Oya come closer, make you receive blessings from the holy sceptre. smiley
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Blacc1: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Your compound shrinks girls!
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by illicit(m): 3:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Even if she's 30
I prefer her to look 18/19

Cos in my mind I am still 17
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by FaceTanke: 3:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Fuckaniza:

See weytin local man dan dey find oh.. my exact chow grin grin grin... Oya come closer, make you receive blessings from the holy sceptre. smiley

E no go beta for u mofo

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by adebayo201: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Mtcheeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwee
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Izprince(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2022
Op ur problem is spiritual... U go see girl for outside, she big. The moment she come ur side she go small. Go wash ur head with salty river water... Your village pple get plans to turn u gay.
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by avionyahel: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2022

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2022
We working class people,it mostly doesn't favour us to date students,they mostly use us as ATM.before I go get serious dating with you.Just graduate first,its not even compulsory that you must be a worker too for me.But finish school,even if you are 19 or 20.just finish school.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Kobicove(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Premiumwriter:
anywhere you turn dem must bill you.

Those daughters of eve eh.

Anyways I'm still a student, so na fellow students sure pass for me

Not true

Stop hanging around broke girls grin
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by Exjoker(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2022
I once had this mentality that I will only date a girl who is in the university or a graduate. But I later come to realize that there are mature girls out their who aren't in the university or even thinking of going to one due reason best know to them.
But nowadays 18, 19, 20-23 year old girls, na them the ball past....
Re: Why Do They Always Appear So Young After? by dejio42(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Op likes oldies,probably ready to get marry undecided

2year+FB,account4sale

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Most Ladies Call The Man Towards The Beginning Of A New Relationship? / Fake Packaging And Derailed Values Ladies Do To Attract Guys / Most Hairiest And Most Shaved Pùssy On Nairaland (photos PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.