Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race (39580 Views)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Moments Dino Malaye Storm Jonathan's Book Launch, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by UncommonLogic: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Rented crowd as usual.
Rubbish trash. God forbid another Jona-daft.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Born2Breed(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Una dey craze?

Free this man, unless he want to be foolish.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nekky5(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Hypocrites!!!!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nekky5(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Nigeria is now a comedy center. Lol
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by 8stargeneral: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Let them get out...obi we know...Jonathan has done his part..let someone try

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by SmartPolician: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Nigeria doesn't need Jonathan. He has done his bit. Others should be allowed to try.

BTW, these northerners should stop forcing Jonathan to contest because they want him to do one tenure. Even the south won't vote for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Bridget95(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
I will not give Jonathan my vote.
He has done his best he should go and rest else he fails again.

I am not from the south south but i bet you Nigerians will massively vote Jonathan than Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by bluefilm: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Foolish people with very short memory.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by victorVIC1(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Wetin Jonathan want achieve? That guy is barely different from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Sermwell(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Jonathan acting unaware to the public,meanwhile na him pay the protesters to come and protest and make him feel wanted,there’s a lot of similarities between Nigeria and wwe grin grin grin grin grin
If you have any sense in you, you should know that jonathan is bigger that! If he really wants the ticket, the north is ready to give it to him!
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Dmacqh(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2022
We know those saying GEJ shouldn’t contest here . They are agents of the Ancestor claiming youth.
Let Jonathan comeback . What we need is a better Nigeria.

Watch as those accounts been controlled by one person will flood with anti Jonathan opinion.
We know them TMC . Diaper wearing 70 years old man .

No Aso Rock retirement home for the bat.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Omodua(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-protesters-storm-jonathans-office-ask-him-to-declare-for-presidential-race/
lol
Clueless man who contributed to our socio-economic adversity.
He had the opportunity to restructure Nigeria but failed to do so. Rather, he was busy dancing Azonto/skelewu and getting drunk. He is a mitigated disaster who institutionalised corruption and franchised it to his willing political allies. He has no business coming to the presidency.
He was a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Transcriber: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

If I were Jonathan, I will boil hot water and pour them from my balcony
boil water is boil water.
You can't boil hot water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Carlyboi(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2022
All these politicians and their stupid play-acting,infantile stunts.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by mrtheo33: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2022
The stone the builders rejected is becoming the chief cornerstone.
In 2014/2015 some of my friends pick quarrel with me infact, one blocked me on FB because I supported GEJ but today their stories have changed.

Omo! GEJ relax for your ama no answer dem ooo.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Transcriber:
You can't boil hot water

Am not going for english exam grin

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by WayoProphet: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Comrade you too like vawulence grin

Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

If I were Jonathan, I will boil hot water and pour them from my balcony
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by 2braithe: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My darling Daddy Jonathan is above the idiotic zoo politics. They should stop disturbing the peace of that noble man.

Tinubu is cumming, they should rally around him and make the ancestor their president so that their suffering will be endless.

Who are you giving your support?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
WayoProphet:
Comrade you too like vawulence grin

Is annoying, people that removed him from power with several propaganda are now running around begging him to contest for their selfish agenda.

They want Jonathan to contest and use single term, then power return back to north.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Bishman01: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
[[[s]s]quote author=Sermwell post=112170787]
If you have any sense in you, you should know that jonathan is bigger that! If he really wants the ticket, the north is ready to give it to him![/quote
[/s]
Because they know that he'd do just a tenure and the second tenure will go back to them
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Adabestseason(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Useless and nonsense protests why not protest with a cheque in your hands showing the amount of money thataway for Him to contest,i know unemployment has taken a dangerous tolls on the lives of nigerians.From yahooism,gangsterism,hooliganism,perversion of justice,no natural sense of judgement,nepotism,egoism,tribalism,thankless attitudes are orders of the days.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by rajiedreez: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by wiloy2k8(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by ubimagos: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Jonathan acting unaware to the public,meanwhile na him pay the protesters to come and protest and make him feel wanted,there’s a lot of similarities between Nigeria and wwe grin grin grin grin grin
You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by lomprico(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2022
See them! Same set of morons that voted him out.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Bishman01: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
All this protesters whatever - Na set up..
Group contribute money for nomination form-na set up
Nothing dey real for 9ja again....
Na cruise full am

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by OZ511: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Transcriber:
You can't boil hot water

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by AngelicBeing: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
GEJ right now,,,,,,

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by oyatz(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute
darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above
the zoo politics.

He was not good enough according to idiotic useless
NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a
language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu,
the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada
unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet
on his WhatsApp, the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth
, mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of
record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

Tinubu is cumming on his manhood I stand.

Do you know that it's Haram, during Ramadan for a lady to stand on the manhood of a man that's cumming?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Omodua(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
robosky02:
Na them
Good morning brother. I read your write up on Amaju Pinnick and Nigerian football.very incisive and revealing. Do you know that Rohr has taken Nigeria to FIFA demanding $1M as a penalty for revocation of his contract? We are in deep Shit indeed. And that is the legacy he is leaving behind!
SOBS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin / Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.