Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race (39581 Views)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Moments Dino Malaye Storm Jonathan's Book Launch, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by anonimi: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Bridget95:
I am not from the south south but i bet you Nigerians will massively vote Jonathan than Tinubu

Is ThiefNuibu the only one who has declared the intention to run for president
Jonathan will only lose the small respect he has, despite being a clueless politician.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by seyz91(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

If I were Jonathan, I will boil water and pour them from my balcony

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by anambraamaka: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
He can come as Peter obi vice
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Jonathan stay at home ooh
We don't need you
bhad guy. Wetin uncle Jonah do you sef��
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Makcollins(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Respect your dignity! Don't context for any position Baba.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by waziri4biz: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
I will not give Jonathan my vote.
He has done his best he should go and rest else he fails again.

He didn't fail the first time.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by anonimi: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Rugaria:
They want him there to manipulate him as usual

You sabi the clueless fisherman of a Jonah no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by anonimi: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2022
waziri4biz:

He didn't fail the first time.

He failed woefully hence Bubu and ThiefNuibu plus APC got rid of him easily.
Anything else

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by drololaaof: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Hahaha ,see sycophants where are you in 2015 when there is the build up to oust Jonathan? If he is voted again now the fulanis will still muscle him ,they will not allow him to perform maximally. I will not be surprised if this group are not fulani sponsored . Yeye people.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by merits(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2022

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ezedon(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2022
High Rate of unemployment
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by ofuonyebi: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2022
He! He!! He!!!...this jona bike go jam trailer oooo
The same pinple who pushed OBJ to try 3rd term agenda when him fail and fall yakata
na dem dem same prinple whey dey push oga Jona now
if na me be jona...i go just use style dodge this slippery fall...
the Aso-Rocky is very hot na even for Buhari..
let somebody else put him head ooo!
a little is good for the wise one
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Zidoh(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Please your excellency don't answer them....it's better to maintain your status this way than to later soil what you built in many years. These people are the one that will first comes out to castigate you sir.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by paramakina202: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2022
GEJ should remain retired for his own good.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Commanderinpips: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute
darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above
the zoo politics.

He was not good enough according to idiotic useless
NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a
language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu,
the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada
unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet
on his WhatsApp, the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth
, mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of
record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

Tinubu is cumming on his manhood I stand.

Madam, you too get mouth. I don't think any man can survive your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by deltateam: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Proudlyomonna: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2022
helinues:
Jonathan's bicycle rider no go wan make reverse into fuel filling station.. grin

The fact that people are trooping his office, urging him to run for presidency and restore the Country, should make you understand that every sensible human being agrees with the glaringly obviously reality that life was indeed way better when he was in power than it is now under your bubu undecided
Apc finished Nigeria,na only zombies go argue am
Are you a zombie undecided
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ovey02: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2022
See useless people..
Na Oga Jonah way una burry inside cofin 2015 na him una want make him come be una president,dead person d rule?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by seunayantokun(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2022
And those people want Nigeria to develop...Is God then to blame for giving you terrorists and under-developers as leaders? How much is their worth in the hand of thoae political thieves now?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by bonnyhope: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Who hired all these almajiri for this?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by PapaNnamdi: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

Nairalanders too wicked for this life, just lookat grin angry grin grin
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Moneyboyz: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Staged shit.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ganbite: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Rollsnjaguar post=112169633] grin

If I were Jonathan, I will boil water and pour them from my balcony [/quote
[/b][b]]

Lol... why not acid ?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Allisgud: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
This Jonathan collect insult backlashing that year and his wife a comedy channel, Jonathan is good,but Nigeria don't need a gentleman,we need someone who can stand and tackle, unravel and stop every protocols of this insurgency going on,if this are solved Nigeria economy will skyrocket
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Jonathan a clueless man. We miss your wife mama peace.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Bridget95(f): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2022
anonimi:

Is ThiefNuibu the only one who has declared the intention to run for president
Jonathan will only lose the small respect he has, despite being a clueless politician.
if you call Jonathan clueless what then do you call Buhari
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by bayelsaowei(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2022
grin..never..he will not join any race...let us continue to enjoy Buhari and in the future his cohort Tinubu...Nigeria must get sense...
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ashirioluwa: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2022
One day job...............All because of 2 cups of Rice and 1000 naira
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by bayelsaowei(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Jonathan stay at home ooh
We don't need you
See as almajiris full that side
Una no go support una brother again
their brother don gbas gbos them...eye don clear...
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ganbite: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria doesn't need Jonathan. He has done his bit. Others should be allowed to try.

BTW, these northerners should stop forcing Jonathan to contest because they want him to do one tenure. Even the south won't vote for Jonathan.
[b][/b]

Stop talking like a baby Politician, if he contests he will not just win by 40% but 80%, now tell me who do u think can stand him ? Wike, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Atiku, Elrufai... just name one person the only person they feel that can wrestle power from Jonathan in 2015 is Buhari and he even won then but now do u think anyone can stand him with all his int'l recognition, once he declared on any platform be it APC or PDP u will see alot of Decampees, even Wike will step down for him, Obi will step down also
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by bayelsaowei(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates / Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.