Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race (39582 Views)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Moments Dino Malaye Storm Jonathan's Book Launch, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Secondson: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:

A cow doesn't know the value of its tail until it is cut off ... The protesters can go further to demonstrate their faith in GEJ by procuring Presidential nomination and expression of interest form for him
on which party?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Testimony1988(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
We need fresh hand, he should keep relaxing.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by olatuns2017: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Owologbo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
GEJ right now,,,,,,
[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]
The should leave him alone to enjoy his peace of mind. He should not allow these ones to fool him.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Akummili: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Almajiri are confused set of people we have in this Nigeria. Bunch of illiterates cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by 1870ae: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Jonathan's bicycle rider no go wan make reverse into fuel filling station.. grin
[/s]
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by jrusky(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
I will not give Jonathan my vote.
He has done his best he should go and rest else he fails again.

Bro despite you are right in your statement I must tell you Jonathan did not fail it was Nigerians that failed Jonathan.

Jonathan is my man much respect for him by me but I can't vote him again because the Judas of Niger Delta called Amaechi will still gang up against him to embarrass him the second time so I'm not wasting my vote again.

Moreso in SS of today only Wike I can vote for because he is not in same page with Amaechi, any politician from SS who is soft like Jonathan, who is a pally yo Amaechi I won't vote for him, any politician with Fula-maniac syndrome like Amaechi, no way only a hard-core baller like Wike I will vote for with all pleasure.

My stand pls face your warrant if my post upset anyone.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Idiko1: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
The Dude is a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by samunaka: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-protesters-storm-jonathans-office-ask-him-to-declare-for-presidential-race/

Protest is not the solution right now, what is important is just raise up N100 million and buy the nomination form f or Mr Johnathan and wait after 1hr if he cannot declare for the presidency, that is the trend presently, carrying placards on the street is public nuisance
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
God forbid bad thing!!!

Person wey never rule patience finish....
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Felimax(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
jrusky:

Bro despite you are right in your statement I must tell you Jonathan did not fail it was Nigerians that failed Jonathan.

Jonathan is my man much respect for him by me but I can't vote him again because the Judas of Niger Delta called Amaechi will still gang up against him to embarrass him the second time so I'm not wasting my vote again.

Moreso in SS of today only Wike I can vote for because he is not in same page with Amaechi, any politician from SS who is soft like Jonathan, who is a pally yo Amaechi I won't vote for him, any politician with Fula-maniac syndrome like Amaechi, no way only a hard-core baller like Wike I will vote for with all pleasure.

My stand pls face your warrant if my post upset anyone.

We are on the same page. There are reasons why I keep saying Jonathan failed, might have done well in some areas though but for South/South his print is not felt as somebody who was president from that region. I agree with you 95%.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by IbileIfe: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
There is an epidemic of stupidity in NIgeria and majority of Nigerians are suffering from the sickness; from the street to the Office of the President.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Sermwell(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bishman01:
[[[s]s]quote author=Sermwell post=112170787]
If you have any sense in you, you should know that jonathan is bigger that! If he really wants the ticket, the north is ready to give it to him![/quote
[/s]
Because they know that he'd do just a tenure and the second tenure will go back to them
So why do you think he needs to organize a protest?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Akharmony: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Abg make reasonable proffessor try abg.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Funflipper: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
fourboys:
These ones don tire for CHANJE and NEXT LEVEL... GEJ for use security pursue dem.. mad ppl, wen una dey carry him coffin una no know.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dem no tire for any change o. Those born to rule northern snakes are aggressively hunting for a southern candidate who will do just 4 years.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by holycup(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute
darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above
the zoo politics.

He was not good enough according to idiotic useless
NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a
language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu,
the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada
unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet
on his WhatsApp, the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth
, mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of
record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

Tinubu is cumming on his manhood I stand.
The matter tire me

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by funshint(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
These guys should chill

Jonathan's second coming is inevitable...

A time is coming, when the North would buy Presidential form for Jonathan and vote for him massively...

Just because they know that

1- he would not spend more than 4 years in office ....

2- Life was better during is time and Nigerians have been duped by a party that promised change

This may not be the right time.... But his second coming is Inevitable....
In your dream!
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Breadnote: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jonathan pls go and rest.dont listen to dem o.let thos who scattered the country repair.it
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by ashawopikin(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
No answer them o, na hungry dey worry dem, everywhere dry, even road to utueke no dey
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by KillerCrocodile: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2022
funshint:

In your dream!

Lol.... cheesy

No it would happen to bring to pass your Nightmare...
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by PrinceHenryUtan: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Retain your worldwide honour boss and don't come again..good riddance to our rubbish
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Uchedizzy(f): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Make una leave my daddy alone
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by tensionwire: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates / Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.