Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race (39585 Views)

Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Moments Dino Malaye Storm Jonathan's Book Launch, Shares Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ganbite: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=shedy03 post=112171310]
Bro, you no get forgiving heart o. lol.[/quote
]

I swear, the dude for use acid instead of Hot Water grin grin
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Ganbite: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=anambraamaka post=112171849]He can come as Peter obi vice [/quote[b][/b]]

There is no type of comedy wey we no go see for this nairaland.. how u go say make elephant be a deputy to ram not even a cow
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by NorthernersSuck: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute
darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above
the zoo politics.

He was not good enough according to idiotic useless
NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a
language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu,
the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada
unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet
on his WhatsApp, the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth
, mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of
record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

Tinubu is cumming on his manhood I stand.

Chaii Tinubu and (skull miners) Afonja people don finish in this my sister's hands grin grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Bigchristo: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-protesters-storm-jonathans-office-ask-him-to-declare-for-presidential-race/
Where they not the same people who castigated Jonathan? Now Buhari don show them pepper dem wan him back in power,on my own view if Jonathan come back to contest he will lose respect.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

But a Second shot is allowed...

If you think I am lying ask Coronavirus cheesy

People have taken their 4th shot just to live well....

And dies as well.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Otasikwe(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2022

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by elisho: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Underwhich party?
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Cantonese: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Felimax:
I will not give Jonathan my vote.
He has done his best he should go and rest else he fails again.

“ I will not give Jonathan my vote”. Hahahahahahahaha. Bros abeggi.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by techWriter3: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
I will not take Jonathan my referendum
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by tnerro1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Clowns, the north wants Jonathan to run so he can do one term and hand over power back to them.

It will not work oooo
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by anonimi: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bridget95:
if you call Jonathan clueless what then do you call Buhari

More clueless than Jonathan on governance but less clueless than Jonathan on politics.
Did you see the difference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Adroitcareers: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
You got served! The same you voted him out! Now you want him back?... Let the man rest!

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by treesun: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Same Almajiris that were used to protest for Chibok girls and Ojota fuel subsidy just to remove Jonathan.

If I were Jonathan, I will boil water and pour them from my balcony

You will be arrested for human skinning!
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by letitrainnow(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Supporters
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by treesun: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
anonimi:

More clueless than Jonathan on governance but less clueless than Jonathan on politics.
Did you see the difference

The days are bright, so youths can call GEJ back!
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by membranus: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
JOemmy:
The way nigerians play their own politics is just too idiotic where in the world do u find the masses come out to protest for their politicians to contest elections?

Rent a crowd.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by abidem4real: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/breaking-protesters-storm-jonathans-office-ask-him-to-declare-for-presidential-race/
So many Nigerians are daft, myopic and stupid in their dispositions. There is no crime in Jonathan joining the presidential race but the fact is, it is stupid of supposedly right thinking Nigerians to protest for Jonathan or any other politician in Nigeria in order to make him or her run for the presidency or any other position because they are all birds of a feather that flock together. They don't deserve the stress at all

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by youngstrow(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above the zoo politics.
He was not good enough according to idiotic useless NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu, the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet on his WhatsApp, the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth , mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

no kill ya self on top someone else headache
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
GEJ shld just enjoy his life wherever he is because this so called people will frustrate him. Imagine self they increase presidential form to 100m even blood money can't buy that form haba now.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by owukpa(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by sweetjohn(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Jonathan acting unaware to the public,meanwhile na him pay the protesters to come and protest and make him feel wanted,there’s a lot of similarities between Nigeria and wwe grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan has never ever known for such kind of childish behaviour. It's not his style of politics. Jonathan is who he is today because of two reasons:
1. Grace
2. He is too humble, mature and peaceful to the core that people have no option than to love him

that is his style of politics
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Felimax(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bridget95:
I am not from the south south but i bet you Nigerians will massively vote Jonathan than Tinubu

Yes they will massively because they know he will only be coming to satisfy one term. The whole North want a Jonathan presidency just because of this but for the mare fact that he was disgraced out of office and now that the North could not but accept that it is the turn of the South to cling presidency a Jonathan presidency will not be the best idea.

Jonathan should ignore those people completely.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Oyiboman69: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:

A cow doesn't know the value of its tail until it is cut off ... The protesters can go further to demonstrate their faith in GEJ by procuring Presidential nomination and expression of interest form for him

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by LocalMan2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Jonathan stay at home ooh
We don't need you
See as almajiris full that side
Una no go support una brother again
These people are paid, don't mind them. Maybe Jonathan thinks Nigerian still like him, if he was good in the first place, why will Nigerian vote him out?
These cabals are out looking for feable and gullible candidates they can manipulate. If I were him, I'll just maintain my little respect and shun em.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Secondson: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
pls stop forcing jonathan to run ,so that he cannot say we impose it on him
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Secondson: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
sweetjohn:
Jonathan has never ever known for such kind of childish behaviour. It's not his style of politics. Jonathan is who he is today because of two reasons:
1. Grace
2. He is too humble, mature and peaceful to the core that people have no option than to love him

that is his style of politics
serious.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Elsucre042: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

These useless idiotic nonentities should allow my cute
darling daddy Jonathan to rest. That noble man is far above
the zoo politics.

He was not good enough according to idiotic useless
NONENTITIES. Buhari the messiah dealt with them in a
language they all understood , now they're regretting.

They shouldn't worry, the worst Is coming. When Tinubu,
the ancestor, the one that pee on his agbada
unapologetically and unashamedly, the only one that tweet
on his WhatsApp,
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [/b]the looter, the drug baron, the rotten teeth
, mouth odour personified that holds the Guinness book of
record, they will know that Buhari was even an angel.

Ok oooo... but try check Dictionary find d meaning of "Tweet" Baba frog eye no dey wrong on ds one grin
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Secondson: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Oyiboman69 post=112174077][/quote]which party
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by LocalMan2(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Otasikwe:
abokis is any person from benue state to far north na dem dey show so na me talkam
Aboki na insult? You don't have sense like your father.
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Secondson: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Oyiboman69 post=112174077][/quote] on which party
Re: Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race by Mandate2023: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Almajiri protesters grin grin grin some ppl r planning crazy things ahead of APC convention....we r waiting for emefiele to declare too since there's no smoke without fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals / Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.