Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity (835 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity by cephaspee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
I am dating a girl for over 4yrs but she never allow me to have sex with her, keep on telling me that she still a virgin and that she wants to keep her virginity, till she got married, pls i need advice should i allow her or not, though i really love and like to marry her.
Re: Virginity by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
Do you realise that once you marry her you'll have so much sex you'll begin to wonder what the rush was?
Re: Virginity by Dyt(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hmmm
m a virgin 2
Re: Virginity by TeeJay6(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
Dyt:

Hmmm
m a virgin 2
Na true
Re: Virginity by Dyt(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
TJ
u love me?
Re: Virginity by TeeJay6(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2011
Dyt:

TJ
u love me?
haba u still dey ask? of course now? who no go luv DTY
Re: Virginity by Dyt(f): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
Oya kiss me
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Do you realise that once you marry her you'll have so much sex you'll begin to wonder what the rush was?

Nice! That's What I'd Say!. . . cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704442.0.html
Re: Virginity by TeeJay6(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
Dyt:

Oya kiss me
which part?
Re: Virginity by iice(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
Allow her?
Do you plan to physically force her?
Re: Virginity by Dyt(f): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
Anywhere
all urs
Re: Virginity by TeeJay6(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
iice:

Allow her?
Do you plan to physically force her?

you dey mind the brute? If after 4 years he has not been able to romantically gain access then I wonder,

Dyt:

Anywhere
all urs
North? South?
Re: Virginity by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
Guy the girl no do so either make you marry am or go nack your head for tree na your choice
Re: Virginity by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
Baby
dont lets derail
meet me up dere.
Re: Virginity by duality(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ poster, ain't you happy you met/ have a virgin? what if she was not. look here! she was not a virgin for YOU to dis virgin her. since she wants to keep her virginity till marriage, help her accomplish that. thats what we mean by "STANDING BY THE ONE YOU LOVE" . its a noble decision she made, encourage it. its a rare fit these days be the man who helped her accomplish it.
Re: Virginity by cephaspee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ lord reed, i just want to know if she can perform well on bed thats all
Re: Virginity by kokoye(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
duality:

@ poster, ain't you happy you met/ have a virgin? what if she was not. look here! she was not a virgin for YOU to dis virgin her. since she wants to keep her virginity till marriage, help her accomplish that. thats what we mean by "STANDING BY THE ONE YOU LOVE" . its a noble decision she made, encourage it. its a rare fit these days be the man who helped her accomplish it.

Duh

Some else will surely eat that cookie loooong before she gets married.

Then you'll feel st[i]upi[/i]d and call her a slut.
Re: Virginity by Cuddlemii: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
This is not a big deal. Its even a good thing.

Its either you 1) wait for her 2) marry her now if you can't hold yourself 3) take her for virginity test if you want confirmation 4) take a walk if u just have to poke by all means.
Re: Virginity by MMM2(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
op
she dont luv u,

if she luv u, she will allow u 2 disvirgin her. undecided
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
OP, what do you mean by "should you allow her or not??"  undecided

If she wants to wait for marriage that's her choice.
If you truly love her you will respect that choice and wait.

Don't pressure her to do something she's not ready to do.
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
cephaspee:

I am dating a girl for over 4yrs but she never allow me to Be Intimate with her, keep on telling me that she still a virgin and that she wants to keep her virginity, till she got married, pls i need advice should i allow her or not, though i really love and like to marry her.

Good for you OP,however remember girls lie a lot.
This is the typical response of a woman who proberbly does not like you but wants to keep you on a string just in case what she has on the other string gets away.
Some old broads have played the field for so long and believe the only way to get a guy to marry them is to lie that they are virgins.
At times things are just not what they seem or what people tell you they are.
Since there is no other way to confirm that the broad is a virgin except you marry her I suggest you go right ahead and get married to her.
Good luck!
Re: Virginity by Breeze5000: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
cephaspee:

I am dating a girl for over 4yrs but she never allow me to Be Intimate with her, keep on telling me that she still a virgin and that she wants to keep her virginity, till she got married, pls i need advice [b]should i allow her or no[/b]t, though i really love and like to marry her.
Hello!!!!! Are you a Policeman or what? I mean what do you mean 'Should I allow her"? Dude that is not your decision to make, you are not God so you dont own her. She is your partner but not property, so if she says she wanna keepr her Virginity till marriage, then you should be proud of her and respect her wish. As for whether she is good in bed, or not you shouldnt worry about that. I am guessing you are good youself so when the time comes teach her and I am betting she will be willing to learn the art of Kamasutra from you. Wish u success

(1) (Reply)

I Dnt Kno Wat To Do / Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. / Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.