Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! (12326 Views)

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by crackhouse(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mr man, don't u have common sense?. he collected the photo and probably snapped it with his camera phone. think before u reply, OLODO.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by crackhouse(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
edoyad:

see what i was saying, he does look like young Michael to certain extent. Appears guy had a fairly good background, not like some kleptomaniacs who have been scarred from childhood and are bent on exacting revenge on the world
maybe he was trying to imitate Michael Jackson then. take a look at his attire, looks like he is doing a break dance when he snapped that pic.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
Eagle75:

Bad belle!!! I wonder when you will stop this your cry? That ODE, MUMU, CRETIN, DULLARD, is your president and there is nothing you can do about it. All your efforts before the elections couldn't change that and what your doing now is simply reducing you everyday and you do not realize that. Please come back to the doyakanu i use to read his intelligent posts years before I joined NL.

Abacha was the president, that doesnt remove the fact that he was a dullard in Military school.

Was he not Alams deputy? Didnt Alams steal money?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by hakanai(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
first family of yar'adua during the early days!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by hakanai(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2011
Big guy Obj  taking a nap. cool stuff,yeah!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by MMM2(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
If no be politics hunger 4 don kill GEJ & dat pic.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
@Post

Did his nose get bigger or is it me?

I've always thought he got those weird eyes from some sort of politician one-on-one rumble, now I know it's just genetics.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2011
haka_nai:

Big guy Obj  taking a nap. cool stuff,yeah!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
M M M:

If no be politics hunger 4 don kill GEJ & dat pic.

From these pictures, you can tell that Nigerian men dont age well at all. By the time they [i]"eat" [/i]30, they start showing some pretty [i]unique [/i]physical traits.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Iyineda(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
How possible is this. From this pics it is obvious that he is barely 30 years old and if we take into consideration that our president is about 54 years old. It means this pix was taken about 25 years ago. My arguement is was camera phone available then? Since u claimed you personally snapped it with your phone.

R3tarded, much?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by SUV(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
Childhood friends!

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by lastpage: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^You're getting there! Keep it up. wink wink

You shoulda done "Obj and Abacha". grin grin
They both have more than one thing in common!
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by ebukaezeh(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
edoyad: wetin be your own? Black belle.

@all, this is a picture of buhari and Atiku in their childhood.
c their head, lyk roborobo hahahaha
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by tomakint: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dede1:

He had the idea about being President of Nigeria. Grandma did not name him Azikiwe for nothing.
Dede1 is back, as usual, you spoke like an oracle cool
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by isalegan2: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
haka_nai: first family of yar'adua during the early days!!! grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/480219_Umaru_YarAdua_Turai_and_daughter_jpga130dd7ad5aa041679b5cb8c4402acd0

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. The guy always looked frail.

What's that swelling on the back of his hand? I can imagine how sick he was the whole time he was president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Family Members Burnt To Death In Osun / Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. / FG Appoints Iyuke Principal Of PTI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.