Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! (12327 Views)

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2011
Only hoping to have the pix show his legs, maybe there were 'no shoes' -lol.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2011
He has that look in his eyes. . .of an anointed son with whom the gods are well pleased. Any wonder he rose to become Commander-in-Chief with utmost ease. When the gods approve, who can disprove?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Emmyk(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
drpanaba:

Only hoping to have the pix show his legs, maybe there were 'no shoes' -lol.
that tot struck me too
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Leyelyzo: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
Not looking bad in his okrika outfit, men he will be one kind big boy for his village then o. Probably a graduate in the midst of illiterate okokobioko sad lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by oladayo042: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^^^^ You got me laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by kwenu: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
hes got my kind of nose fine buoy
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by liquid7: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2011
why is everyone assuming this is really his picture because someone on the internet told you it is.che
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by eghost247(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2011
Oya Now Fine Boy!!
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Bensonite: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2011
That's the Otuoke boy that never knew he would rule Nigeria one day. Who God has blessed no man can curse.
oyb:

seems our presido also had no comb
Yes then may be no comb too but na he has millions of combs and shoes!
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by cvibe: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
By then, he never knew he would end up having plenty shoes.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Fogman(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
jerrywool:

@fogman, jumobi is right, i took a picture of his old potrait. forgive me pls

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Koikoi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2011
methink he looks like a girl
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
@all, at least, he has a pic, what of this our former 'almajiri' heads of state like abacha,buhari,ibb and their bloody likes? Maybe they were busy begging in the street for one bastar.d then
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2011
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by lastpage: 3:06am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^^^and all are criminals and looters of our national Patrimony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don laugh tire for this thread! grin

The best part is when those who "hate this President" with a passion, come swooping on anything that has GEJ to it!

I know they are Northerners, as l have seen them identify themselves in some previous thread, so l take their word with a grain of salt.
Its just ethnic bigotry.

BTW: The resemblance to Micheal Jackson was apt.
To me, the guy looked cool, that pix looks like he was around 18yrs or twenty years max.
I would date the picture around early 1970's (1973 - 1975).

Now, if he looked like that 35yrs ago, and his Grandma named him Azikiwe while his pop named him Goodluck and his Ma named him Jonathan,.,.,.

I wonder what you would expect than for him to be President in the future
(runs and rename all his kids Azikiwe-Goodluck and Jonathan) grin

Who says there is nothing in a name?
I pity those of you that name your children "Junior", my own pikin na "Senior", l swear!
grin grin

President Jonathan is just a "blessed boy" from Yaaa'roo, walahi!
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by tpia5: 3:37am On Jul 10, 2011
resemblance to michael jackson?
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by ideylaff: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2011
Hmmmm looks like a mug shot,

what was he arrested for hia oooo

Eating anoda mans fowl or na chicken,

Looking like lucozade, duh

Ds wan don dull already ooo even b4 Wiz Kid sang "dont dull"

I can Imagine wia "madam Umblerra was, bak then, blowing the whole village, uprooting trees with lines like   "Pless Ya Hand Ya Hand, Umblerra,
embarassed
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by jamace(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2011
A great down lane memory pix. Something to remember, I must confess. Cool men! cool cool
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by baslone: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2011
lastpage:

^^^^^^and all are criminals and looters of our national Patrimony!

So nah Alam's deputy-the billionaire lecturer that's innocent!!!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Nosmog(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2011
Make una free dis guy, whether he looks dull or not, the position he is occupying as the president of this great Naija cannot be taken from him, at least for the now. Let's love, encourage and cheer him up. Luv y'll
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Yankee01: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2011
buzugee:

he was a good looking youngin. dont yall agree ?
Yeah! Fine guy.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by executinal(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2011
edoyad:

wetin be your own? Black belle.

@all, this is a picture of buhari and Atiku in their childhood.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and they are called BOKO HARAM. See original ABOKIS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by dayokanu(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2011
Deputy to Alams. Odechukwu must have stolen the state dry
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by jmaine: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2011
Can we have Asiwaju [b]Baron [/b]Tinubu pics at a younger age . . .Between Tinubu and Obj who go wowo pass  undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by edoyad(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2011
tpia@:

resemblance to michael jackson?
yes, Michael, when last did i bite your neck ?

edoyad:

see what i was saying, he does look like young Michael to certain extent. Appears guy had a fairly good background, not like some kleptomaniacs who have been scarred from childhood and are bent on exacting revenge on the world
simple matter, what we have above is a pix of young GoodLuck "Jackson" Jonathan. If you're good looking, please post a pix of yourself na grin
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by jmaine: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2011
edoyad:

simple matter, what we have above is a pix of young GoodLuck "Jackson" Jonathan. If you're good looking, please post a pix of yourself na grin

So na Goodluck Double J we go call am now  cheesy cheesy . .LWTMB . .
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by matoyeh(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2011
young President!!!!
so he was so handsome!
i love this tongue

Bad belle embarassed think of when you will become his cleaner, if you are his cleaner, you will be your family's most successful son grin
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by matoyeh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
dayokanu:

^^^^

www.nairaland.com/attachments/214054_Obasanjo_IBB_Sani_TY_jpgeccca34466c1035582e0c349cc6c0998

All looked way smarter than Odechukwu
shocked

NA WA O, WHERE UNA GET ALL THESE/ grin
OBJ DIDNT RESEMBLE MONKEY DURING HIS DAYS grin

AND RIGHT FROM BEGINNING, grin IBB NO HOW TO PLAY GAMES. grin MR JUNE 12 grin sad WHICH ONE BE AMEOBO WE DANJUMA DAY DO, HE NO SABI GAME,NA ONLY AMUEBO tongue
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
@Dayo and co saying Johnnyboy looks dull and fugly can we have your pictures from way back?black and white,no photoshop or retouching.

@Topic,Not sure it's him but whoever it is is quite handsome.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Eagle75: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Deputy to Alams. Odechukwu must have stolen the state dry

Bad belle!!! I wonder when you will stop this your cry? That ODE, MUMU, CRETIN, DULLARD, is your president and there is nothing you can do about it. All your efforts before the elections couldn't change that and what your doing now is simply reducing you everyday and you do not realize that. Please come back to the doyakanu i use to read his intelligent posts years before I joined NL.
Re: Exclusive Photo Of Young President Jonathan! by Demdem(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
i had no shoes, no bag, no food etc yet you have money to take pictures which was exclusive back in those days undecided undecided undecided
Who do you think you are deceiving? definitely not me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Easter Bomb-Blast: A Victim's Story / IBB To Address Military On Strategies / Owerri, Nigeria's Most Bubbling Capital City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.