Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes (18493 Views)

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies / 2023: Fayemi, Amosun Set To Declare For Presidency / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by UncommonLogic: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2022
Another primary school infantile analysis.
Once Tinubu wins, all these lazy dimwitted pay per post journalists will come up with another trash angle to keep their brainwashed mumus happy until Tinubu is finally declared the President. Then another set of wailing and crying will commence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by MikoB: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Mynd44:

1. Tinubu gets Lagos and Osun.

2. Tinubu gets Ogun. Dapo Abiodun is not in charge of APC Ogun. It is more apparent from the fact that 60% of his cabinet are Yayi boys, he became governor from Yayi's structure. Only people in Ogun know this. Dapo and PYO are from the same place but how come you haven't seen Dapo actively supporting PYO? You want hin to upset YAYI so support for his second term can be withdrawn?
As for Amosun, he is not even in the party. I said it; he does not have a single Ogun delegate to vote for him

3. Oyo doesn't have a governor but the minister and the APC structure is still Ajimobi's and well…

4. Ekiti will be shared if Fayemi doesn't run and even at that, Ekiti delegates know their principal wont win and will most likely look out for themselves.

5. Ondo is anyhow

Ohhh! You guys are outdated in what is going on, Abiodun is fully in charge of the party structure in ogun state now, Osinbajo has not openly campaigned in ogun but people that follow his political movement like myself know that Abiodun has been fully involved from day 1,Yayi is from yewa and GNI who is the campaign cordinator for osinbajo is from yewa too, as for oyo both the minister Sunday Dare and adelabu penkelemes all lost to the faction of late alao akala and teslim folarin with the help of the VP, I don't just talk, anything I tell you guys it's the fact and I would have done my best research before writing, I have told you guys in the coming days you will all get to see what I have been saying since. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by MikoB: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
How can Ekiti go to Osinbajo?

If Fayemi does not contest, Ekiti will be in the bag for the VP Trust me, I don't just write.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by UncommonLogic: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:

If Fayemi does not contest, Ekiti will be in the bag for the VP Trust me, I don't just write.

Your VP guy will be disgraced out of the primary.
Just wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by hisexcellency34: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2022
truth, Fayemi can't support Tinubu
MikoB:

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2022
I have done this analysis before. Lagos is 80% for Tinubu. He cannot get the whole delegates because of some aggrieved members.
In Osun, Tinubu will take 60 to 70% there while Osinbajo will scoop the rest.
In Ogun, Osinbajo will lock it down by at least 90% while Tinubu will take the rest.
In Oyo, it will be a slight victory for Tinubu there because of his strong foot soldiers still there. The winning margin should be between 55/45.
In Ondo, I can bet that if Fayemi will not contest or he probably contest but step down, Osinbajo will win big here but if not Fayemi will scoop the vote in Ondo. Fayemi is a close friend of Aketi and both are having issue with Tinubu.
In Ekiti, that is a comfort zone for Fayemi but if he doesn't contest, Osinbajo will clear that state with big margin, no doubt with that because Fayemi and Ojudu would want to make a statement that they are in control of their state.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by funshint(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Some people will just come out and start making nonsense analysis. Among all his co-aspirants how many of them has the kind of followership Tinubu enjoys in the north? Apart from SW states; at the moment Tinubu has Kano, Kaduna and Bornu states with him. Not talking of other states for now o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Elidrisy20: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2022
If tinubu losses the ticket,na osinbanjo cause am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by UncommonLogic: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2022
funshint:
Some people will just come out and start making nonsense analysis. Among all his co-aspirants how many of them has the kind of followership Tinubu enjoys in the north? Apart from SW states; at the moment Tinubu has Kano, Kaduna and Bornu states with him. Not talking of other states for now o.
Don't mind these illogical mumus. Tinubu will win hands down. I'm sure of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by SEGLIZ: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by ObamaMessi: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Any person to turn the fate of this country around is welcome.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by simpleseyi: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu has more supporters in the North than in the South West.

No Northerner will vote for Osinbajo against Tinubu

Amosun is nowhere. Even in his Ogun State, Tinubu and his boys have uprooted Amosun.

Fayemi has no single supporter either in the North or in the South West apart from his Mistresses, his wife will disappoint him. Even his Commissioners will not vote for him, just as it happened to Ambode. Nobody wants to be associated with traitors and betrayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Gozac: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Mynd44:

2. Tinubu gets Ogun. Dapo Abiodun is not in charge of APC Ogun. It is more apparent from the fact that 60% of his cabinet are Yayi boys, he became governor from Yayi's structure. Only people in Ogun know this. Dapo and PYO are from the same place but how come you haven't seen Dapo actively supporting PYO? You want hin to upset YAYI so support for his second term can be withdrawn?
As for Amosun, he is not even in the party. I said it; he does not have a single Ogun delegate to vote for him

3. Oyo doesn't have a governor but the minister and the APC structure is still Ajimobi's and well…

4. Ekiti will be shared if Fayemi doesn't run and even at that, Ekiti delegates know their principal wont win and will most likely look out for themselves.

5. Ondo is anyhow
Correct analysis, Tinubu has advantage in SW and he will win SW. The battle ground is not for all the candidates.
I foresee APC using the consensus option, anyway PMB and PGF are the major deciding factors
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Gozac: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

Fayemi has no single supporter either in the North or in the South West apart from his Mistresses, his wife will disappoint him. Even his Commissioners will not vote for him, just as it happened to Ambode. Nobody wants to be associated with traitors and betrayers.

angry
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Ibcrown(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2022
kaylardz:
Tinubu will win in Lagos, osun and Oyo, share ogun with osinbajo and loose out in ondo and ekiti.
At the end, bale of Dollars will exchange hands and tinubu will win d primary with missive votes from north, South East and south south states.
. %100 too sure for Asiwaju

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Gozac: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2022
ragnarokmama:
Good, these are the real SWAgenda.
We're seeing it grin
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Badonasty(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2022
That’s why tinubu wan capture northern delegates

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Gozac: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

Are you sure, he's the NGF chairman ooo?
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Mynd44: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:

Ohhh! You guys are outdated in what is going on, Abiodun is fully in charge of the party structure in ogun state now, Osinbajo has not openly campaigned in ogun but people that follow his political movement like myself know that Abiodun has been fully involved from day 1,Yayi is from yewa and GNI who is the campaign cordinator for osinbajo is from yewa too, as for oyo both the minister Sunday Dare and adelabu penkelemes all lost to the faction of late alao akala and teslim folarin with the help of the VP, I don't just talk, anything I tell you guys it's the fact and I would have done my best research before writing, I have told you guys in the coming days you will all get to see what I have been saying since. Thanks
Loool.

Let Yayi pull out his support for Dapo and throw his structure behind any candidate in APC Amosun brings, then you will know how wicked politics can be.

Because you will see Oluomo, Afuape, And Yayi leaving DA who is seeking a second term amidst a lack lustre first term performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by emperor863(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Where I knew that the writer just wrote what he imagined was where he stated that Osun delegates would be shared because Oyelola is not in full control of the state and that Aregbesola would get some delegates.

The situation on the ground does not support that at all. Aregbesola does not have a single delegate and that is a fact. All the 308 delegates are for Tinubu, this is a fact I'm very sure of.

This is indeed a period of electioneering and all sorts of analysts are welcome. If not, how would a person that says he knows south west politics submit that Osinbajo will win majority of delegates from Oyo state. Oyo state APC that is firmly in control of Tinubu's men?

Na wah o.

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by beejay85: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Mynd44:

5. Ondo is anyhow
U claimed gov Dapo rode on the wave of Yayi's structure...cool
Who is Yayi's political godfather?
When u answer the above then you know who truly got the Ogun delegates grin
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Echoban:

Only those who sit and digest media news reason all this. Come down to SW and u would discover this write up holds no much water.

I'm not ruling out the fact that PYO will take some but believe, won't be upto 10% of SW vote..

Even if Fayemi comes out, Tinubu will still win him in Ekiti, Tinubu will win Amosun in Ogun.

Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Osun are 90% Tinubu.

Take it or leave it.
Probably, you don't know how delegates elections works. Primary elections are not won in media. 99.9% of those shouting the name of one candidate or the other will not near the gate where primary elections are being decided. Primaries elections are mostly decided by party leaders not the electorates.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by emperor863(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
funshint:

............add Katsima, Zamfara, Niger and Cross River where the governors have openly declared support for Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Prosmobi: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2022
BAT should go sit down...he has nothing to offer but my fear is that we forget easily.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by shinealight(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar. ..

Na wetin we dey pray for be that

Who are you praying to though….Lucifer? Well, he’s not in charge in the land of the living.
So, shape up if you’re not one of his minions in the land of Darkness! undecided undecided
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by seeker121(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Don't brag too much you will know the reason why money may not answereth some things come May 31st this year.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by simongonner: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

abeg as Tinubu be Muslim, which northern Christian politician will he pick as VP? Will Northern Muslims be Ok to support a Northern Christian as VP ?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by MikoB: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Mynd44:

Loool.

Let Yayi pull out his support for Dapo and throw his structure behind any candidate in APC Amosun brings, then you will know how wicked politics can be.

Because you will see Oluomo, Afuape, And Yayi leaving DA who is seeking a second term amidst a lack lustre first term performance.
My brother yayi is just part of little contribution, but I'm telling you now the VP will take ogun and oyo conveniently, and would take ekiti if Fayemi doesn't run, there is an agreement on that already. I will come up with the states the VP will take in general on later date, do we'll to check other permutations from me in the past ,you guys really underate him and fortunately that has been a blessing for him to strategise and move. Thanks
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by happney65: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:
The SW states are for Osinbajo and Tinubu, ogun and oyo states in the bags for Osinbajo while lagos and osun are for Tinubu, the two states of ekiti and ondo are swings states,but ekiti more likely to go to osinbajo because of Fayemi if he doesn't run eventually, and ondo might follow suit.

Veekid what we were saying the other day
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by hisexcellency34: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
liar. Oyo APC is for grabs. No leader there since Ajimobi and Alao-Akala's death
emperor863:
Where I knew that the writer just wrote what he imagined was where he stated that Osun delegates would be shared because Oyelola is not in full control of the state and that Aregbesola would get some delegates.

The situation on the ground does not support that at all. Aregbesola does not have a single delegate and that is a fact. All the 308 delegates are for Tinubu, this is a fact I'm very sure of.

This is indeed a period of electioneering and all sorts of analysts are welcome. If not, how would a person that says he knows south west politics submit that Osinbajo will win majority of delegates from Oyo state. Oyo state APC that is firmly in control of Tinubu's men?

Na wah o.

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by OmoEpe(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Mynd44:

5. Ondo is anyhow

The only analysis based on knowledge all others above are Mmkpuru mmiri driven

More oil to your head

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Supports 'Operation Show Your Identity', Faults Falana (Photos) / Agboola Ajayi Meets Mimiko, To Run Under ZLP / Buhari Reacts To The Release Of Greenfield Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.