Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes (18481 Views)

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies / 2023: Fayemi, Amosun Set To Declare For Presidency / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
TO THOSE THAT MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIA,SINCERELY LET US MAKE TINUBU INTERIM PRESIDENT, LET HIM GOVERN FOR 90DAYS,CONDUCT ELECTION AND HANDOVER TO S.E undecided .TINUBU DESERVES IT because HE FOUGHT FOR THIS NASSENT DEMOCRACY AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR ALL THOSE AND PPL HE NURTURED INTO GOVT POSITIONS. REMEMBER,POSTERITY WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU NAIJA PPL IF YOU DONT ADD MR.PRESIDENT TO TINUBU'S TITLE angry
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Echoban: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
I have done this analysis before. Lagos is 80% for Tinubu. He cannot get the whole delegates because of some aggrieved members.
In Osun, Tinubu will take 60 to 70% there while Osinbajo will scoop the rest.
In Ogun, Osinbajo will lock it down by at least 90% while Tinubu will take the rest.
In Oyo, it will be a slight victory for Tinubu there because of his strong foot soldiers still there. The winning margin should be between 55/45.
In Ondo, I can bet that if Fayemi will not contest or he probably contest but step down, Osinbajo will win big here but if not Fayemi will scoop the vote in Ondo. Fayemi is a close friend of Aketi and both are having issue with Tinubu.
In Ekiti, that is a comfort zone for Fayemi but if he doesn't contest, Osinbajo will clear that state with big margin, no doubt with that because Fayemi and Ojudu would want to make a statement that they are in control of their state.

Ur post shows ure really not connected to doings in Ondo state.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Echoban: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Gozac:

Correct analysis, Tinubu has advantage in SW and he will win SW. The battle ground is not for all the candidates.
I foresee APC using the consensus option, anyway PMB and PGF are the major deciding factors

They've played the politiking beyond what PMB can dabble into anyhow. It's beyond him. That's why he said he's not interested. He didn't say that out of convenience, he won't love to be disrespected as a Presidency, best bet is he LL respect himself and allow the Normal process. The last convention almost made him in logger head with his closest ally El Rufai and co.. not even now that heavy weight aspirants like BAT with highest delegates are routing for.

It's beyond PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Slurity(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:
The SW states are for Osinbajo and Tinubu, ogun and oyo states in the bags for Osinbajo while lagos and osun are for Tinubu, the two states of ekiti and ondo are swings states,but ekiti more likely to go to osinbajo incase Fayemi decides not to run eventually, and ondo might follow suit.
wrong calculations. Tinubu win all states in the south under APC except ogun, and ebonyi. For Osinbajo. Ekiti will not even support Fayemi will even lost Ekiti to Tinubu. They will all get votes from all these state but Tinubu will beat them well and share north votes with them. Fayemi is just in the race to waste his time,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by sokera: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Some people are thinking Tinubu strong hold is SW , big lie the kind of followership Tinubu has in the north is unbelievable, his foot army in the north are 100 percent loyal than SW … the election will shock everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Akponmfet: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Don't forget that Kano, Osun and Lagos have the highest number of delegates in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Indispensable85(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:
The SW states are for Osinbajo and Tinubu, ogun and oyo states in the bags for Osinbajo while lagos and osun are for Tinubu, the two states of ekiti and ondo are swings states,but ekiti more likely to go to osinbajo incase Fayemi decides not to run eventually, and ondo might follow suit.

There's no way on earth an Osinbajo will get more delegates than Tinubu in the south west. Don't allow your emotions cloud your sense of accurate analysis of the reality on ground. May God Almighty spare our lives, we'll be here to analyze the results of the primary election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by CapitalCee(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If you think Ogun State sons and daughters would leave their son and queue behind Tinubu, then, you don't know what you're saying. Both Yayi, Dapo and Osoba are not having issue with Osinbajo. They are not quarrelling and are in good and bonded relationship.
Meanwhile, some of these people that have declared would still step down, that I know and would later queue behind their preferred candidate or someone the party or president wish to support. Know this and be at peace with yourself.

Which one is sons and daughters of Ogun state again? We are telling you that these people are Tinubu's cronies and right hand men you are talking about son. Yayi and Osoba have made it clear that they are for BAT you are talking about another thing , you are only massaging your wishful thinking. The only thing that will save Osinbajo is Buhari's endorsement and I dont see that coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by bennybuhari: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Osun
Akponmfet:
Don't forget that Kano, Osun and Lagos have the highest number of delegates in APC.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Shevchenkko: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Sannisege:
1000 of your wretched father cannot stop Tinubu
Mynd 44 do tge needful
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
CapitalCee:

Keep talking trash. Edo is in Tinubu's pocket. All the traitors like Amselem Ojezua who betrayed OSHIOMOLE are all gone to PDP with Obaseki and recieving bulala from Wike. Oshiobaba is handing Edo to wike

Hahahahahahahaha....no be small bulala ooo. Those guys are no where right now. They don't have party right now. The kind of confusion in Edo State pdp today is unprecedented.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by MikoB: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Indispensable85:

There's no way on earth an Osinbajo will get more delegates than Tinubu in the south west. Don't allow your emotions cloud your sense of accurate analysis of the reality on ground. May God Almighty spare our lives, we'll be here to analyze the results of the primary election.

I never for once analysed base on sentiment even though osinbajo is my favourite, but those states I put there are facts, like you rightly stated, we will be here by God's grace after the primary.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Britishpea: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Osinbajo pitched his tents on the presidency just because he had a backing of some of Buhari’s men who assured him of consensus. He also believed he is popular because of traders moni. Other than these, Osinbajo doesn’t even have the confidence in himself that he could contest the presidency. Not even with Amaechi.

For all analysis, there won’t be any consensus in APC except they want to finish the near-collapse party. And tinubu is winning the primary. Tinubu is the next president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
As long as Ganduje, Masari and Bello are behind Jagaban, the rest can have the other SW states. Tinubu is ready for betrayal and reunion after they have been put to shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by tomakint: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mynd44:

1. Tinubu gets Lagos and Osun.

2. Tinubu gets Ogun. Dapo Abiodun is not in charge of APC Ogun. It is more apparent from the fact that 60% of his cabinet are Yayi boys, he became governor from Yayi's structure. Only people in Ogun know this. Dapo and PYO are from the same place but how come you haven't seen Dapo actively supporting PYO? You want hin to upset YAYI so support for his second term can be withdrawn?
As for Amosun, he is not even in the party. I said it; he does not have a single Ogun delegate to vote for him

3. Oyo doesn't have a governor but the minister and the APC structure is still Ajimobi's and well…

4. Ekiti will be shared if Fayemi doesn't run and even at that, Ekiti delegates know their principal wont win and will most likely look out for themselves.

5. Ondo is anyhow

my friend keep quiet, Tinubu is toast already, woe betide him......you guys have no single shame
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Funflipper: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar. ..

Na wetin we dey pray for be that

So how market with the prayer wey God help una answer in the person obaseki?
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Funflipper: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
tomakint:

my friend keep quiet, Tinubu is toast already, woe betide him......you guys have no single shame

Shame for what exactly? If it is for supporting tinubu, then there is nothing to be ashamed of. Tinubu governed Lagos State for 3 solid years with no federal allocation. I challenge you to mention any other contestant who can govern even a local government without receiving federal allocation for even a month. Nigeria is in a state of near total collapse and we don't need a president who does not have the capacity to think outside the box at this critical time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by Obansy112(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi 

https://independent.ng/how-osinbajo-fayemi-amosun-will-cut-tinubus-s-west-delegates-votes/

They will all step down for Tinubu in the last minutes, just watch and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by AntonVince: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Echoban:

Only those who sit and digest media news reason all this. Come down to SW and u would discover this write up holds no much water.

I'm not ruling out the fact that PYO will take some but believe, won't be upto 10% of SW vote..

Even if Fayemi comes out, Tinubu will still win him in Ekiti, Tinubu will win Amosun in Ogun.

Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Osun are 90% Tinubu.

Take it or leave it.

Tinubu to defeat Fayemi in Ekiti?
This is grand delusion!

Please don't let Adeyeye of SWAGA hear that. He still writhes in pain following his utter castration at the Ekiti APC primaries.
grin
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by OurSeun(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
For me, I don't have a candidate, because among all aspirants no one can give Nigeria what is lack, they have all juiced the public funds nonchalantly.
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by fjjc(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by bennybuhari: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2022
You that you said Tinubu gets Ogun, have you seen where Dapo Abiodun belong now?

Mynd44:

1. Tinubu gets Lagos and Osun.

2. Tinubu gets Ogun. Dapo Abiodun is not in charge of APC Ogun. It is more apparent from the fact that 60% of his cabinet are Yayi boys, he became governor from Yayi's structure. Only people in Ogun know this. Dapo and PYO are from the same place but how come you haven't seen Dapo actively supporting PYO? You want hin to upset YAYI so support for his second term can be withdrawn?
As for Amosun, he is not even in the party. I said it; he does not have a single Ogun delegate to vote for him

3. Oyo doesn't have a governor but the minister and the APC structure is still Ajimobi's and well…

4. Ekiti will be shared if Fayemi doesn't run and even at that, Ekiti delegates know their principal wont win and will most likely look out for themselves.

5. Ondo is anyhow
Re: APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes by IfnobeGod20: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2022
CapitalCee:

Which one is sons and daughters of Ogun state again? We are telling you that these people are Tinubu's cronies and right hand men you are talking about son. Yayi and Osoba have made it clear that they are for BAT you are talking about another thing , you are only massaging your wishful thinking. The only thing that will save Osinbajo is Buhari's endorsement and I dont see that coming
Have you read the news. Dapo Abiodun declares support for VP. Some of you are so emotionally attached that you even forgot that no matter how big your daughter's buttocks, you will never put beads in another man's daughter.
Osinbajo is having a very cordial relationship with his people, there is no record of friction between them till. Amosun was one of the key people that aid his ascension to that post. You should expect that he will give him 100% support. I was at the Burial of Dapo's father last year and I know what him and Osoba said about Osinbajo. They love him and they respect him.
I am saying this, Osinbajo would get maximum support he needed from his state. All of them including Yayi, Osoba, Amosun and Dapo are for him.
I have bookmarked this page to remind you on the 1 of June.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily / SDP Pres. Candidate, Adewole Adebayo Reacts To Allegation Of Drug Crime / Magu Evades Questions On Buratai's Dubai Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.