Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills (2801 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by wetinudeyd: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2011
it shows u r married to a bad wife, nxt time dnt tell her u what u want to do, buy car, build house, etc.

just do it.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2011
I am sorry to say but his wife is acting plain silly. My husband spoils me oh but that doesn't make me take advantage, I will still do what I can even when am sick or preggy. Haba, it is not reasonable to make d man leave work to come take you to the hospital. If she is in abuja, she can simply call a cab and inform d man dat she is on her way to d hospital. Let's be fair and reasonable in relating to each other. I know someone whose husband traveled for the weekend, nepa units finished and even though she works she redfused to buy, waited for her hubby to come and buy cos its his responsibilty. The man came and refused to buy too, dats how dey stayed a whole week without light. Marraiage is about compromise, when we have loving husbands its easy to take advantage of that. I have to side with the husband on this one let her pay the bill asa a lesson for her silliness
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by dayokanu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
debrief08:

I am sorry to say but his wife is acting plain silly. My husband spoils me oh but that doesn't make me take advantage, I will still do what I can even when am sick or preggy. Haba, it is not reasonable to make d man leave work to come take you to the hospital. If she is in abuja, she can simply call a cab and inform d man dat she is on her way to d hospital. Let's be fair and reasonable in relating to each other. [size=18pt]I know someone whose husband traveled for the weekend, nepa units finished and even though she works she redfused to buy, waited for her hubby to come and buy cos its his responsibilty[/size]. The man came and refused to buy too, dats how dey stayed a whole week without light. Marraiage is about compromise, when we have loving husbands its easy to take advantage of that. I have to side with the husband on this one let her pay the bill asa a lesson for her silliness

Just imagine the bolded.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
My main prob with this situation is that the woman decided to go to a dead private hospital and on top of the whole thing refused the offer to transfer to a better hospital. this woman is as much to blame as the man if not more.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by Harpesin(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
Having read people's comment on this thread I discovered that some women here failed to realise the truth of the matter dat's why most of them are blaming the guy, let me start by pointing out some issues probably caused by the wife, she is d one that stays at home most that was where rapour with landlord n his wofe came him, you can not expect a man who hav been on duty since moring come back to start chatiing with neighbours, for the wife to go to the hospital with landlord n his wife there must be a rapour within that lead to that coz in that kind of situation you need a close fellow to go with you, Another point is that how on earth will the wife wait for the man if truly she need urgent attention since the man had suggested an alternative (taking a cab)? after the man's arrival they started argument which took away some minutes if not hour, definately she is having a hidden agenda, at the end of the show she did not give berth and how will she stick to that clinic that she will not go to another hospital better off, The guy should pay the bill and try to be a man enof by disconnecting all correspondence between the family and the so call landlord etc, cos they are the brain behind the scene, Also the man should try and have some privacy, though there is nothin bad in making your plan known to your wife but once she proved herself as enemy of progress, pls take things to yoursef, Men are ready to be sincere and care but some wifey made it impossible by abusing such, and their slogan remains MEN ARE TOO WICKED, CHEAT, NOT CARE ETC, pls if your husband has been so nice, care etc pls try to encourage/appreciate him more, cos what ever you don't appreciate will surely deprci8
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
Truth is if the woman was really ill she will be calling hubby from the hospital not waiting for hubby to come home at 9.15pm before going to a rundown clinic. I believe she was trying to prove a point or spite hubby it doesnt make her an enemy of progress or a bad wife we don't know what went down btwn hubby and wife before this episode.

Hubby you didn't do well no matter what happened don't let neighbours do that kind of job for you next time thank them and take your wife to the hospital. Pay the bills no need for people to beg you to do that. It does not make you tough only silly as the damage has been done afterall you still paid the bill. I know how sturbbon and annoying some people can be but there are other and better ways to exercise your authority afterall this isn't just anybody she is your wife at this stage you should know how to treat her mess ups.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by CYclone1(f): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sicherheit:

How did you come to that conclusion? If she didn't want him to be privy to the information, why will she call him and then wait all day for him to come and take her to the hospital? Does that make any sense to you?
Some people just pull trash out of their anus and post so they can be counted present. undecided
Ain't you plain stupid to have posted that trash? Who was slapped, who is bitching about it here now? Ordinarily, I wouldn't bother replying you but I guess you need to be reminded that you just don't hurl insults at people in a fit of temper! Please I can't shout!
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by MeGaStReEt: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
God will not allow me to marry a stuborn wife
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by emmatok(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2011
women and wahala cool
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2011
dayokanu:

uju has changed I cant imagine Uju saying this

This is what constant AMUlisation during honeymoon can do to someone

Enjoy

ROTFLMAO  grin  grin

That will be the day . . . . .
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2011
ajigglin:

you are an for writing this.

It is very sad that many did not digest the story before giving their responses. The wife wasn't pregnant at the point of this incidence. The poster only made a reference to when she was "9 months pregnant".
Anyway, the wife is very silly, selfish and very possessive but the husband as well f*cd up when he allowed his landlord and landlady take his wife to the hospital. More wisdom and maturity is required next time from the husband.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills by horny4u(f): 5:11am On Jul 16, 2011
Your wife may have gone about it the wrong way,
but i will decode it for.
Your wife is screaming for attention, she is desperate to be cherished by you, she is longing to be the number one before your work, money or whatever.
You want to buy land for you people's future but all she wants is a cuddle like you used to give her.
A text msg saying babe you are my everything, shower her with flowers, choc , phone calls , treat her like a baby and soon those nonsense pull my lips i want to spit phone calls from her will give way to a sound and strong woman who will take her position as your No 1 supporter, loyalist and se,x freak.
She is ultimately feeling unloved and will never admit it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can U Guy Say About This Woman‘s Action In This Pics / How Can My Father Re-marry Just Six Months After Mum’s Death? / Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.