Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' (3240 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Brosmelody: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
It wasn't intentional, but i did got my course mate pregnant and she has refused to abort it. She is just my school girlfriend, and i told her i'm not yet ready for child and gave her money to abort it, but she spent the money instead.

i later finds out that she did not abort it, and i gave her another money to abort it. I told her i'm not going to marry her, we were just school friends. She dosn't know me, neither do i know her but she has choosen to keep it for herself.

i've done my part, when i graduate, she won't see me again. She will take the full responsibility all by herself because i have given her money twice, and i don't want to have any child outside my marriage.

she said she will take care of the baby, and that i have allowed her as i won't disturb her again.

i'm out....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Marry her mugu. Foolish boy marry her. What will u gain afterwards staying out of here or their. Indomie generation! ! Your first girl friend will eventually leave you. Out of blues you will go seeking for your child. By then a bastard child of yours will be the notorious criminal in town.

Abortion is reprehensible.

6 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
U are OUT of what

U are IN trouble.... IN TOTO

SAY NO TO ABORTION

1 Like

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Righteousness2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
See how Confident and bold you are to Kill and shed blood.
See how Courageous you are to add Murder to your Fornication.
You are a Foolish being with no atom of Wisdom....

For your own good, no matter your state, do not dare abort that child.

17 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by 4teenblaq: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin

"It wasn't intentional"

You mean you were just walking and slipped into her pussy??

30 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by hopeforcharles(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin grin

"It wasn't intentional"

You are a bad guy.

4 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by LikeAking: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:
It wasn't intentional, but i did got my course mate pregnant and she has refused to abort it. She is just my school girlfriend, and i told her i'm not yet ready for child and gave her money to abort it, but she spent the money instead.

i later finds out that she did not abort it, and i gave her another money to abort it. I told her i'm not going to marry her, we were just school friends. She dosn't know me, neither do i know her but she has choosen to keep it for herself.

i've done my part, when i graduate, she won't see me again. She will take the full responsibility all by herself because i have given her money twice, and i don't want to have any child outside my marriage.

she said she will take care of the baby, and that i have allowed her as i won't disturb her again.

i'm out....

Op no do abortion. Be a man make she born. But dont forget to do DNA.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by uthlaw: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
you make your decision already,why bringing it here again....we need to start flogging all this children!

4 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Double0h7(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Idiot, whether you're out, in, or on the side, you are a father so congratulations! grin
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Chiraq77(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
OP if you abandon That CHild He/She is going to grow up to hate You

If you kill That Child,Then Brace up for many years of misfortune.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Iamicekid(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Make no girl use, pregnancy to Dey guilt trip u people into marriage, accept it and make it clear that na only baba mama option dey ground make she no go dey think se one man down

1 Like

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Taywon: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
He said it wasn't intentional..... Lol

He slipped into it... Lol

1 Like

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by emmy512: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:

i'm out....
sound like a big man, trying to act like one but deep down you a pnssy ess nigga whose scared of responsibilities. The girl is more of a man than you are.

5 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by TheZeezle(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol, idiot
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Godada(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2022

Men are scum, all they want to do is cum.

Op, it's your type that gives vawulent men like us a bad name

My late dad once told me.

Date a lady if pregnancy happens...... You can marry her.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by emmy512: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
emmy512:
sound like a big man, trying to act like one but deep down you a pnssy ess nigga whose scared of responsibilities. The girl is more of a man than you are.
acknowledge that child, she has already taken the bigwork. Just support her
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by flames007(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
You're funny OP. I can't decide if you're downright dumb or terribly heartless.

How was it a mistake?
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by BrickDevo: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sorry
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:

i'm out....
dude be smart since u have made it clear to her ur stand not marrying her and she insist on having the baby take the child once she put birth to it and japa
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by hfinest1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin grin

"It wasn't intentional"

It's a long story, but to cut it short; she was laying on the floor nude with her legs wide open, he wasn't concentrating while passing cos he was on Nairaland, he bumped into her leg, slipped and fell right on top of her, accidentally burying his rod in her arrow... So, it wasn't intentional at all. Mistakes happen all the timecry
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by falcon01: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
She should take care of it herself

1 Like

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Jeon(f): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
NONE OF MY BUSINESS.. CONGRATULATIONS

2 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:

i'm out....

If na clout you dey chase
Make we know .

Cause na complete bleeped up story you dey yearn so.

You got her pregnant and want her to abort it , what if she dies in the process and you want blood to be on her hands abi via abortion

Oga you nor try at all

That's why someone like me advocate abstinence

If you won't marry her, don't sleep with her
Now You've impregnated and want her to bear the responsibility of the child abi

God is watching and you would reap where you have sown

1 Like

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Theboy21: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oga u shouldn't have ask her to abort straight up, u are supposed to ask her how she want to handle the situation first, from there u make ur intention known to her simple... now na billing go follow u cheesy cheesy incase naming ceremony go hold drop address for boys cheesy cheesy
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Harrykn: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin grin

"It wasn't intentional"

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by 4teenblaq: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Harrykn:
okay

2 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by spencekat(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:

If na clout you dey chase
Make we know .

Cause na complete bleeped up story you dey yearn so.

You got her pregnant and want her to abort it , what if she dies in the process and you want blood to be on her hands abi via abortion

Oga you nor try at all

That's why someone like me advocate abstinence

If you won't marry her, don't sleep with her
Now You've impregnated and want her to bear the responsibility of the child abi

God is watching and you would reap where you have sown
Not compulsory to marry her
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Rexymania(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please marry her. Don't start what you can't finish. I'm still regretting my actions till now

2 Likes

Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Friend22(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:

i'm out....

It seems some of you are just doomed to fail.
If you were told to do it legitimately you would curse who did,now that you have had you way illegitimately why are you running away?

May God not allow short ephemeral pleasure put us in everlasting regret and doom.

Whoever is manhood is ready to be erect in front of a lady should be ready for fatherly responsibilities.

Oga,you must continue what you started.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
spencekat:
Not compulsory to marry her

But the sex was compulsory
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by Prettygirl200(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brosmelody:

i'm out....
U don't want to marry her but u bleeped her abi?? U don't want to take your responsibilities, but u bleeped her. If u abandon her with that child, u will never ever hear the cry of a child in your house after marriage with another lady.
Re: 'HND Final; Just Got My Course Mate Pregnant & She Refused Abortion. I'm Out' by silverlinen(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn.... since she no gree abort am, she don turn baby mama be that na.
No stress

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... / Brown Ideye Abandoned And Denied His Children With His Ukraine Girlfriend Yana V / Is Age Really Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.