Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers (20128 Views)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Dollywood(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2022
This OP no get Job. Always digging for rape news to shade men.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Fynn98: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2022
See who them move to front page lol
FutureIsFemale:
I think the best way to deal with this menace is to castrate all men in Nigeria.

I had put up a challenge for anyone here to mention my moniker on a rape thread where a Nigerian woman is the culprit and till this day nobody has mentioned me.

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2022
They should carry this out on him.

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Fynn98: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Una go just generalize & nah Una females rape pass
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape like 5 and 6. The government has to do something about this menace. It is just too much. No wonder an expiry date was placed in the DNA of men.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Voldoz: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I think the best way to deal with this menace is to castrate all men in Nigeria.

I had put up a challenge for anyone here to mention my moniker on a rape thread where a Nigerian woman is the culprit and till this day nobody has mentioned me.

Rape is bad I don't support it.

It causes lots and lots of damaging and I must admit some men are evil and deserve out of this world punishment but I put it to you women are not saints either they have their own fair share of out of this world evil.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by BloomingDale(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Fynn98:
Una go just generalize & nah Una females rape pass

Show me evidence. I never see am for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by 4evaReina: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
That all the men in your life are useless, doesn't mean all men are useless. Speak for your father and brothers, as far as my brothers are concerned, they are not useless neither are they rapist. Useless lady!!![ author=FutureIsFemale post=112304579]Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by saintnegroid(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Islandlady(f): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale keep exposing all these animal in human skin

Anybody saying what Op is doing is bad is a big rape apologist, rapist, potential rapist rubbish

Oloriburuku men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by woleabayo(f): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2022
ok ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by BusinessPlan22: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men and rape.

Rape apologists all over my cm begging me to stop creating rape threads.

Some went as far as reporting me to the mods to ban me from creating threads on this forum.

The guilty are always afraid.

Dear rape apologists, rapists and potential rapists, as long as the Lord liveth and I am breathing, I will continue to expose rapists.

Rape is not good.

Dear rape apologists, the time and energy you guys put in trying to stop me from creating rape threads would be enough to use to preach to your kind to stop raping women.

My prayer is that God should should bless me with cash to setup an organization to fight this battle physically.

You useless father is sure rotting in hell for raping you and your sisters to the point of procuring abortions for him.
May his bas. Tard soul die again

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022
4evaReina:
That all the men in your life are useless, doesn't mean all men are useless. Speak for your father and brothers, as far as my brothers are concerned, they are not useless neither are they rapist. Useless lady!!![ author=FutureIsFemale post=112304579]Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life.
Rape apologist get off my mention this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Voldoz: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Go and sit down. Rape apologist.

Hahahaha, while true some men are cruel for their sexually violations on underage kids, please don't insist all men are rapist if you hate men it's fine you can marry your mum it's your choice you have the freedom to do whatever you want.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Dorwadora(f): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
It is well o

So they raped both the male and female kid?.... They should be punished accordingly if found guilty angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Piptocoin: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I'm sorry to say but the bolded has verified your psychological trauma. It is one thing to speak against a crime, it is another thing to retain your sanity while speaking against it. Initially, I was empathic to your pain and anger because I hate rape...even the word itself. But I will not do that because I see something other than being rational drives your hatred. Get help fast before you lose your last rays of sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by murade: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2022
In SS,SE, different kinds of crime
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Voldoz: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Piptocoin:

I'm sorry to say but the bolded has verified your psychological trauma. It is one thing to speak against a crime, it is another thing to retain your sanity while speaking against it. Initially, I was empathic to your pain and anger because I hate rape...even the word itself. But I will not do that because I see something other than being rational drives your hatred. Get help fast before you lose your last rays of sanity.

I swear.

For me I think she is adding her own personal pain to this issue.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by SmartyPants(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Yes I was. And I believe every Nigerian woman has been.

That's quite sad. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

That's quite sad. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.
Tell your gender to stop raping women and I'd be fine

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by jeff1607(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Really, u haven’t seen any?
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by SmartyPants(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Tell your gender to stop raping women and I'd be fine

Sure.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
. When I keep saying that no girl Child should be kept with a Nigerian male', they will think I am not making sense. No girl Child should be left with any male', no girl Child should be given to her dad for custody if he is a single father. Prevention is always the best way.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Wande22(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
lala..sticlala se.un my.nd44 justw.ise D..ominique

Stop crying and calling all the moderators in the world. Did your idiot useless father not raped you? is that not the reason you're bitter with all men, did your useless brother not raped you, did your foolish uncle not raped you. You're just unfortunate being that every male around you bartered your smelllling pussy through rape hence your hate on men. Are you not an old ugly dirty hag?

You're from a cursed family that every men there forced a nonentity like you to sleep with.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by BigYash: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

If your father is a rapist,doesn't mean all Nigerian men are wild animals like your father.. You are definitely not wise ,probably because you were not raised well. Product of a rapist undecided
I guess you don't even know your father,since he raped your mom.. Cux I blive that's why you see all Nigerian men as rapist,and that's not true..

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Fynn98:
See who them move to front page lol
them suppose ban the mod when carry this thing come frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2022
angry Those teenagers deserve a life in prison.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by lexy2014: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Yes I was. And I believe every Nigerian woman has been.

Who sexually molested u? Is it your father? Do you need to speak to someone about what happened to u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) / Why US May Give Atiku Visa – Keyamo / Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.