Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers (20127 Views)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by janisuman426: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Dybala11:

You're bitter towards men, you claimed to have perfect hatred towards men in several of your posts and your alternate monickers.
I pray that no man will be unlucky to even try to woo you in Jesus name. Lesbianism will fit you gan. grin
If it was scriptural to marry same sex I swear I would have. Men are terrible. Have you heard what Yul just did?
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Why should you try to reproduce??
There's a very good chance you might give birth to a male child o. If you give birth to a male child, just drown the child asap. grin

You're fake and full of shit, just like your fellow misandrists and your misogynistic counterparts. grin
I guess you skipped your biology class for you to say this nonsense.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Dybala11(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I guess you skipped your biology class for you to say this nonsense.
Omo, so there's zero chance of you giving birth to a male child??
It's either you're the one in need of a biology tutor, or maybe you've lost your womb due to abortion. Apart from those two postulates I gave above, maybe you're a man hiding behind a female monicker on this forum, hence your assertion that it's not biologically possible. grin
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Dybala11(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
If it was scriptural to marry same sex I swear I would have. Men are terrible. Have you heard what Yul just did?
And what did Yul just did??
As long as he doesn't rape/assault his wife I have nothing to say on how he lives his life. If what Yul did is unlawful, the wife should sue him to court asap. You're talking as if Yul got married to a man, the second wife is not a woman abi. The last time I checked, the woman never accused him of forcing her into relationship/marriage as the second wife. Just tone down your hypocrisy a little bit o. grin
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Dybala11(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Is it scriptural to hate others with perfect hatred??
Is misandry scriptural??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna (Pics) / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt / Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.