Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers (20133 Views)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2022
BigYash:
If your father is a rapist,doesn't mean all Nigerian men are wild animals like your father.. You are definitely not wise ,probably because you were not raised well. Product of a rapist undecided
I guess you don't even know your father,since he raped your mom.. Cux I blive that's why you see all Nigerian men as rapist,and that's not true..

FutureIsFemale bastard animalistic father raped the idiot very well, not once not twice, not even thrice, it was constant occurrence reason she think all men are like her useless rapist dad.

It didn't stop there, all the brother of that fool forced her and sleep with her, they battered her useless smelling pussy. She's just an unfortunate being that came from a cursed family.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by lexy2014: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Tell your gender to stop raping women and I'd be fine

Did your father representing our gender rape you?
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
FutureIsFemale keep exposing all these animal in human skin

Anybody saying what Op is doing is bad is a big rape apologist, rapist, potential rapist rubbish

Oloriburuku men

shocked

Says an idiot that wanted to rape her male cousin abi nephew. Even if you change moniker, I still know you. idiot like you
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by BigYash: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Aniluvreal:

FutureIsFemale bastard animalistic father raped the idiot very well, not once not twice, not even thrice, it was constant occurrence reason she think all men are like her useless rapist dad.

It didn't stop there, all the brother of that fool forced her and sleep with her, they battered her useless smelling pussy. She's just an unfortunate being that came from a cursed family.
She is very stupid, for calling all Nigerian men rapist..
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Did your father representing our gender rape you?

Yes, FutureIsFemale father defiled her when she was about 3years old. The useless bastard dad raped the daughter with reckless abandon, he battered the smelling pussy of her daughter making the Idiotic daughter to grow up to be so irrational in her thoughts, deeds and actions.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by lexy2014: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Yes I was. And I believe every Nigerian woman has been.

How did u arrive at the conclusion that every Nigerian woman has been sexually molested? Are u the one that sexually molested them?
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Transcriber: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
They should carry this out on him.
yes I believe that.

But the same should be meted out for false accusers.
Being accused falsely of rape and punished wrongly is one the most humiliating thing that could happen to anyone
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by achimendy(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Any proof to the statement you just made?

Any proof to the previous one you mentioned too
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Who sexually molested u? Is it your father? Do you need to speak to someone about what happened to u?

The serial rape victim FutureIsFemale don't need to speak to anyone before we know what happened. Her useless animalistic nonentity she has as a father dealt with her seriously. The demon raped the daughter uncountable times and infected the daughter with an incurable disease, reason her pussssy is always smelling. If she passes by, one will perceive the incurable smell that ooze out of her rotten pussy. See what a father can do to the daughter he procreated.

So I know why she's always mad at men, the disease infected her brain so much, it's very sad that soon she will be roaming the street hence you see her being so irrational.

Her brother too dealt with her smelling cunt endlessly, even when she's battling with smelllling pussy, they still feast on her.

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Islandlady(f): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Aniluvreal:

shocked

Says an idiot that wanted to rape her male cousin abi nephew. Even if you change moniker, I still know you. idiot like you
Who are you again undecided

You are obviously stupid, jobless fool...swerve pls
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by arantess: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I think the best way to deal with this menace is to castrate all men in Nigeria.

I had put up a challenge for anyone here to mention my moniker on a rape thread where a Nigerian woman is the culprit and till this day nobody has mentioned me.

lets start with your father and brother, if any
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Who are you again undecided

You are obviously stupid, jobless fool...swerve pls
But did you get attracted to your nephew that just came back to the point you kissed him? You're so shameless, a complete whoree.

Other girls are fucking niggars outside you're fucking your relation. Stupid idiota.

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Aniluvreal: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2022
arantess:
lets start with your father and brother, if any

FutureIsFemale father fuccck that uselesssss girl endlessly swears.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by stayclearofme: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I think the best way to deal with this menace is to castrate all men in Nigeria.

I had put up a challenge for anyone here to mention my moniker on a rape thread where a Nigerian woman is the culprit and till this day nobody has mentioned me.

You can start by castrating your father.
Lazy and unemployed youth that has no life!
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by stayclearofme: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What a stupid response... I doubt if you are educated.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by stayclearofme: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life.
You will not even reproduce in your life, you will remain barren!
If you are not sick why want a man at all for reproduction since they are all rapist? So you want to reproduce with rapist. Shameless hypocrite!
Honestly you are cursed and the person that cursed you is dead so no cure.

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by stayclearofme: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Can you swear that you have never had sex with a woman against her wish? I mean she wasn't interested or in the mood but you forced/persuaded her into it. Can you?
I wonder the animal that gave birth to you.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by CHIGIM: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2022
AM A MAN AND I HAVE NOT RAPED ANYBODY B4 AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT RAPE, NOT EVEN RAPE WITH PROXY AND WILL NEVER DO IT.PLEASE WHEN U HAVE A SON U CAN START BY CASTRATING HIM AND ALSO UR BROTHERS U CAN CASTRATE THEM ALL.
AND SINCE U HATE ALL MAN THAT MUCH MAY U NEVER HERE THE CRY OF A MALE CHILD IN UR HOME AND IF U ALREADY HAVE A MALE CHILD MAY U NEVER EAT THE FRUIT FROM HIM.
PLEASE SAY AMEN TO THIS PRAYER SINCE U HATE ALL MEN.
KNOW THIS AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND
WHAT IS BAD IS BAD AND RAPING SOME ONE IS BAD AND ANY BODY CAUGHT DESERVES TO BE CASTRATED AND NOT INNOCENT MEN LIKE U SAID.
(MISANDRIST)PLEASE TAKE IT EASYOOO NO BE ALL MEN BE UR PROBLEM.
FutureIsFemale:
They did it.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by CHIGIM: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2022
4evaReina:
That all the men in your life are useless, doesn't mean all men are useless. Speak for your father and brothers, as far as my brothers are concerned, they are not useless neither are they rapist. Useless lady!!![ author=FutureIsFemale post=112304579]Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life.
I WANT TO BELIEVE U ARE A WOMAN AND GOD BLESS U FOR THIS.
ABEG HELP US TELL THIS MISANDRIST THAT NOT ALL MEN ARE RAPIST OR WILL SUPPORT RAPE
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by samiabigail: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Yes I was. And I believe every Nigerian woman has been.
u are a fool
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by naniawini(f): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men and rape.

Rape apologists all over my cm begging me to stop creating rape threads.

Some went as far as reporting me to the mods to ban me from creating threads on this forum.

The guilty are always afraid.

Dear rape apologists, rapists and potential rapists, as long as the Lord liveth and I am breathing, I will continue to expose rapists.

Rape is not good.

Dear rape apologists, the time and energy you guys put in trying to stop me from creating rape threads would be enough to use to preach to your kind to stop raping women.

My prayer is that God should should bless me with cash to setup an organization to fight this battle physically.
Amen oh
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by CHIGIM: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2022
I THINK I SEE THE PROBLEM WITH U, PLEASE ON BEHALF OF EVERY GOOD MAN IN THIS TREAD I SAY SORRY FOR ALL THE RAPES AND ABORTIONS U HAVE SUFFERED IN THE HANDS OF UR FATHER AND BROTHERS.
PLEASE FIND A PLACE IN UR HEART TO FORGIVE UR RAPIST DAD AND BROTHERS........
FutureIsFemale:
Tell your gender to stop raping women and I'd be fine
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by JumpShots: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

U can lead by example. Take your father there for castration then other men will follow suit.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Giftcarddealer(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2022

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by kingkhan(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Do you really believe that all men are rapist including your fa*ther if you have? Let assume all men were castrated as you said, how would you have came to his world? Rape is a bad thing and any sensible man will not be rapist or be rape apologist.
FutureIsFemale:
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Shyboyk(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I am a proof, and am not rapist, happy now?

This is not an insult but I’m sure you have men in your life be it your dad or brothers or cousins can you boldly call all of them rapist
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Stanweezy(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Voldoz:

I swear.

For me I think she is adding her own personal pain to this issue.

Maybe she is a product of rape bkus the anger in her is like molten magma
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Piptocoin: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at the conclusion that every Nigerian woman has been sexually molested? Are u the one that sexually molested them?

when she speaks it is very difficult to separate fact from fiction. They are the same to her.
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by 2braithe: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life.

As long as you have a man in your life, you'll get rapéd again and again.Why? Cos all men are rapists including the man that will be in your life, including the son you will bear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / Cross River APC Protests Asu Okang's Appointment As NDDC Commissioner / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.