Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] (5561 Views)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Fuckaniza:

You sef see am?... Caro White issa goal. smiley
Nah Caro white and Mary kayne handwork be that grin grin
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Fuckaniza:

You sef see am?... Caro White issa goal. smiley
Nah Caro white and Mary kay handwork be that grin grin
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by aka12(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2022
Haa, my dear no think am like that o. Most of my guys and colleagues are mainly into dark skin ladies and few of us like the fair skin ones. After all, 90% of fair ladies in Nigeria are artificial.
siofra:
They are just transforming into the preference of many Nigerian men undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by thestreets(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
despite the fact that they magically turned from black to yellow,but no one will argue that the new transformation looks better on them than before they look like coal miners

omo e b like say if u get chance you go don ask God(that is if u believe say God dey); Baba why u dump me for Africa com make me black like this?

no worry in your next life u go b white and by d time u reach 25 u gon don dey look like say u dey 50
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by 1Sharon(f): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
They were not bathing right as children. Now they use clean water and better soap. Creaminality is not a crime too according to vagina people.

Are you saying all people that are dark skinned aren't bathing right?
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
THYE SHED THEIR BLACK SKIN THE WAY THEIR FATHER MICHEL JACKSON TAUGHT THEM. sad
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by haggai247: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
if you bleach your skin it means you don't have respect for yourself.

Body and fingers be like Muslim and christian, world apart.

Low self esteem black is beautiful. Not forgetting the skin problem caro white causes.
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by OGwales(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Lols abi oh, nah only the boy wey no the bath 5 times a day, nah him make him still black.... grin grin grin

All of dem bleached expect the guy. Na wa.
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by JOACHINpedro: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
I just remembered a popular quote 'Ladies before you call that guy ugly, just remember he doesn't wear make up'
Re: Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] by Rickmann: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Creaminals.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.1248551105203009/5276694185721994/?type=3&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

How blacks become white is what I can't explain to my kids..

It's well o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] / Plus Sized Curvy And Sexy Lady Dancing With Her Massive Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.