Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki (14527 Views)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by sulaak(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2022
CSTRR:

Then tell saraki to go back to 2015 and get it back from buhari when the north west was taking it.

After all they were in the same party.

Or he can wait till the next 8 years for his chance to loot Nigeria.

Why should he wait?

If the SE has the numbers and platform then they should take the presidency, if they don't have the numbers or platform to win the presidency then they should fall in line with other weak minority ethnic groups.

Politics in Nigeria is about diplomacy , engagement and power. Good luck to the next Igbo presidential candidate.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by azikiweironsi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cantonese:
Nonsense talk.

How is the the turn of the north central? Is the north central not part of the north anymore? Going by the same idea of rotation that they instituted themselves, the north has about one year to complete their current turn and the presidency returns to the South, specifically the South East.

Without doubt, Nigeria was never ready for democratic governance. The once peaceful cohabitation of the people of divergent tribes and cultures has been completely destroyed by these set of wicked and greedy men and women. They are the ones who enforced tribalism in the hearts of the people. They are the same people who claim that tribalism is killing Nigeria.

Atiku unjustly wants to contest, Saraki & Jonathan want to contest, Tinubu & Osinbanjo want to contest and without doubt, it is the turn of the South east, others having enjoyed their turn in this democratic dispensation.

Nigeria needs a General Rawlings type of person who should sweep away these all Nigerian greedy leaders, so that we can have saner minds and begin afresh.
Yes. I think at this moment Nigeria is at the crossroad and need a Jerry Rawlings type of person to clear all these greedy set of leaders.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
abu12:

No, it's the turn of middle belt ( north central).
grin

Infact its my turn if i fit get chance
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by guychidile: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Toast yourself ,Saraki I love you but for you to say it's the turn of north central,that's where u failed it into to..,
In zoning formular as u said,it's the right of South East to produce president.,ok judge this....
Gowon is from where
Mulitara Mohammed is from where
Maj Gen Obasanjo is from where
Shehu shagari is from where
Maj Gen Buhari is from where
Maj Gen IBB is from where
Chief Ernest Shoneken is from where
Maj Gen Sanni Abacha is from where
Maj Gen Abdusalami Abubakar is from where
Chief Obasanjo is from where
Alh Yaradua is from where
Chief GoodLuck Jonathan is from where
President M Buhari is from where
Tell yourself the truth please...
It's now SE turn...I come in peace.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by Mjpem23(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Cantonese post=112307375]Nonsense talk.

How is the the turn of the north central? Is the north central not part of the north anymore? Going by the same idea of rotation that they instituted themselves, the north has about one year to complete their current turn and the presidency returns to the South, specifically the South East.

By your assertion South South is part of South East too ?
If yes, Jonathan ruled for 6 years too
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by CSTRR: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
sulaak:

Why should he wait?

If the SE has the numbers and platform then they should take the presidency, if they don't have the numbers or platform to win the presidency then they should fall in line with other weak minority ethnic groups.

Politics in Nigeria is about diplomacy , engagement and power. Good luck to the next Igbo presidential candidate.
Yes, na.

Because we are your subjects and you are our masters.

Our ancestors fought the British for independence so that we will become your servants?

So they told you in your village that the meaning of diplomacy is hegemony and undeserved domination??

You try. See your mouth like diplomacy. cheesy
Using words that you don't even know the meaning of.

What a clown.

Go and get the presidency let see.
You will rule over yourselves not the rest of us.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by SeeItSayIt: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanks for your concern, we want southeast first even if it comes to the Middlebelt (north central) not for you because you're not trust worthy, a political prostitute, betrayer & an ingrate.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by juman(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
A Christian man from the north should be the president.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by Emilokoiyawon: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
HeadNigga:
I dey toilet now but I am not happy to read this. So we go from north west to north central abi? The south(east) doesn't exist anymore in this country? Saraki should chill

I thought when GEJ was President Igbos say he is an Igbo man named Azikwe. As far as I am concerned GEJ is Igbo's first president.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by Emilokoiyawon: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Igbos love to lick Saraki's yanch...now I wonder what they will say.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by MrALIVE: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thought this man was different...power-mongering idiot.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by martinslaura: 4:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Wazobia2216:

That one is a glutton with greed

He is a lost cause

I TELL U O.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by Donclaracuzo: 5:33am On Apr 28, 2022
tunjijones:
It's is not only South East that can claim turn.

But if we look at it critically, north central too have the right to claim that it's their turn.
Can you explain more on this issue.
Re: Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki by Akponmfet: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2022
I for like slap this thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.