Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife (5673 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
headbasher96:
The man too try na so una go start from compliments before u know e don turn another thing thank god the man know people like u so he was guarding his territory very well.

Mind your business oga its not everybody u start a conversation with most especially a married woman wont u do what took u there and leave had it been u lost a eye it could have been for what?

Start conversation kee you there. Somebody that we've been in communication for more than a year. Y'all misunderstanding these stuffs as though I was wooing her or something. Na normal talk we de talk. And I just told her that her was beautiful which was the reality.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Sucre6: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Nawa Oh! So you don't know the meaning of compliments and you're here shouting "Africans". She's my friend. And we relate on a strict mutual level.

Compliments are harmless, unprovocative and with good intentions. The husband mistook the whole scenery.

Of cos I get your point but everyone will not, that's why I have decided to be minding my business, is not everyone that have same line of reasoning as you, knowing that harmless compliments may be seen as a different thing by others
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
I wish he was the one that called the soldiers for you. You are shameless and may thunder fire you if you deny that you never nursed feelings for his wife. Ordinary mind your business, you couldn't but you had the nerve to call soldiers for a man whose wife you were trying to fucck. Idiot.

Haha.. this really cracked me up grin grin. Why so pained?? You're sounding like the man honestly.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Wetin ah wan do with him wife? Na just normal friends we be. I can't even get an erection for her because I don't do married women. It's a no no! for me.

Na so them dey talk

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
Keep his wife's hair out your fvcking mouth!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Oyiboman69: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2022

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by czarr(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
sollolucci77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
At least someone gets the joke.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:
Yaass! You read the headline right. The Oga gave it to me wotowoto.

There's this supermarket close to my flat where I usually go to buy stuffs. The woman managing it is married but she's young, very pretty and still sexy. Having lived in that area for a while now, we do relate well enough.

I'll call her my friend because we do have lots of conversations anytime I go there to buy stuffs. Her husband knows me also. As he has seen me relate with his wife on several occasions on a mutual ground.

So yesterday, I went to buy sardines and eggs. When I got there, I noticed that she made her hair and she was looking all beautiful. The I decided to tease her a little. I didn't notice that her husband was around. Just behind a counter. Even if he was around, and I noticed, I'd still have complimented her though. But not loudly anyways.

I told her "Madam! You made your hair?" She began smiling then I rounded up with "hmm.. Madam, why so beautiful?".

I didn't even take the next breath before I felt someone dragging my shoulders. I turned, the next thing was a heavy slap/blow that landed on my face. I can't say if it's was a slap or blow because at that point, I was struggling to get myself. Her husband must be an ex boxer or old soldier.

In my confusion and moments of gathering stamina, the only thing I was hearing was "ahh! Darling why na", "she's my wife, you don't talk to her as such", "I've been noticing you", "bla blaa blaaa".

I managed to regain mild consciousness. Na water abi tears na him full my eyes. Got my phone and dial my mates number who's a lieutenant. I think her husband overhead me. So he went on in making his own calls too.

My mate came with some red beret officers and the respect now is overdose.
Fool, ode no fit even stand en ground...e deh call people to help am fight lool man on diapers, dem sound am en go call en full street

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nonexisting: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Haha.. this really cracked me up grin grin. Why so pained?? You're sounding like the man honestly.
Nothing brother, I just hate men who go after married women.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Saintmary(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
brosom:
Op if na u the man dey caprisun with ur wife almost every time, just like u called ur mates with red Barret, you would've done worst.

Meanwhile, that's serves u right.

Avoid married women, more especially the ones that re still active in marriage.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

So, there is passive marriage?
Wonders shall never end.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
WickedPisa:
Fool, ode no fit even stand en ground...e deh call people to help am fight lool man on diapers, dem sound am en go call en full street

Omo! My guy. I no get strength at all o. Na to come de fight. Haa! You want make them kee me?

My strengths de for the network I've built over the years. Ah get men ah no de gather boys. Check your phone rn, scroll through your contacts, na that time you go know the difference between me and you.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Saintmary:

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

So, there is passive marriage?
Wonders shall never end.

If you dont know that there are some partners that are just managing each other especially because they have children...then you really dont know what youre talking about
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Omo! My guy. I no get strength at all o. Na to come de fight. Haa! You want make them kee me?

My strengths de for the network I've built over the years. Ah get men ah no de gather boys. Check your phone rn, scroll through your contacts, na that time you go know the difference between me and you.
na Nigeria cause am na, na Nigeria allow you deh gather contacts
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by legallyminded: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shalommy:
Good for you! Go and marry joor. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God, she wasn't a P.boy's wife!

That was unjustifiable. Unless his actions subtly portrayed interest.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by blacq2009(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
In Will Smith's voice. Hahaha �

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by czarr(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
blacq2009:

In Will Smith's voice. Hahaha �
you Gerrit?
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by MartinCorridon: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Whether the story is fictional or real...

I can't say.

But you see the part that the OP claims to have called "red beret" is a big fat lie.

He wish he had.... it would take away the pain a bit. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Unzerious: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sorry Bro, I can feel your Pain, even though never experienced it grin . And That's why Black Eyed Peas sang "Where is the Love" wink
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
MartinCorridon:
Whether the story is fictional or real...

I can't say.

But you see the part that the OP claims to have called "red beret" is a big fat lie.

He wish he had.... it would take away the pain a bit. grin grin

See why you lots fail? Unintelligence. Una no even get number 6 let alone good sense for proper logical assimilation.

I dare you to quote were I stated that I called red beret men. Person go just open mouth waaahh! The person I called is a mate of mine. A lieutenant who came with his boys.

Upgrade your life sir. All these things are easy to get when you're in a particular strata of the society. Until then, keep wallowing.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by blacq2009(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
you Gerrit?
I gerrit!
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by MartinCorridon: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Ocholu to his foolish father:

See why you lots fail? Unintelligence. Una no even get number 6 let alone good sense for proper logical assimilation.

I dare you to quote were I stated that I called red beret men. Person go just open mouth waaahh! The person I called is a mate of mine. A lieutenant who came with his boys.

Upgrade your life sir. All these things are easy to get when you're in a particular strata of the society. Until then, keep wallowing.

LOL. You are a "success" who was stupid enough to flirty with a married woman and got a brain resetting slap as a reward.

I don't wish to be your kind of "success" Too pathetic for my taste. Now go get a dictionary for the next epistle. The other took you some time.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Contekbbc: 2:00am On Apr 28, 2022
If this is true,you deserve more.

And na people like you go still open mouth talk about how useless women have become but won't tell people how you contribute your own to the problem.

Ocholu:
Yaass! You read the headline right. The Oga gave it to me wotowoto.

There's this supermarket close to my flat where I usually go to buy stuffs. The woman managing it is married but she's young, very pretty and still sexy. Having lived in that area for a while now, we do relate well enough.

I'll call her my friend because we do have lots of conversations anytime I go there to buy stuffs. Her husband knows me also. As he has seen me relate with his wife on several occasions on a mutual ground.

So yesterday, I went to buy sardines and eggs. When I got there, I noticed that she made her hair and she was looking all beautiful. The I decided to tease her a little. I didn't notice that her husband was around. Just behind a counter. Even if he was around, and I noticed, I'd still have complimented her though. But not loudly anyways.

I told her "Madam! You made your hair?" She began smiling then I rounded up with "hmm.. Madam, why so beautiful?".

I didn't even take the next breath before I felt someone dragging my shoulders. I turned, the next thing was a heavy slap/blow that landed on my face. I can't say if it's was a slap or blow because at that point, I was struggling to get myself. Her husband must be an ex boxer or old soldier.

In my confusion and moments of gathering stamina, the only thing I was hearing was "ahh! Darling why na", "she's my wife, you don't talk to her as such", "I've been noticing you", "bla blaa blaaa".

I managed to regain mild consciousness. Na water abi tears na him full my eyes. Got my phone and dial my mates number who's a lieutenant. I think her husband overhead me. So he went on in making his own calls too.

My mate came with some red beret officers and the respect now is overdose.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by lavamaestro(f): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Like it's not the same married man that will compliment another girl with the hopes of bedding her.
It's how men are boldly supporting assault fon a man for just complimenting his wife but praising Yul for cheating on his wife. You men can't take out what you dish.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by gentleman82: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Op na ashawo you be, she is sexy , beautiful and young and you wan go try luck,
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by azammi(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2022
SO much vawulence against the OP but next time get boundary , because you don de buy egg and sardine for her hand she don turn your friend already .
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by NuclearReactor: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
At least someone gets the joke.
Will smith vibes cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2022
gentleman82:
Op na ashawo you be, she is sexy , beautiful and young and you wan go try luck,

Try luck Kee you there!
Someone that I've known for more than a year.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Businessman1986(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:

Lol

Nicely done, smithsonian

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Stargurl20(f): 8:33pm On May 02, 2022
Nawa o. Ordinary compliment
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 8:44pm On May 02, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nawa o. Ordinary compliment

You don see am na.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Daneto: 9:50pm On May 02, 2022
D man Na Will Smith disciplegrin
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
It is not your duty as a man to prevent men from complimenting your wife/gf or even flirting with your wife or gf. It is the duty of your wife/gf to reject such compliments and aske the complimenter to stop complimenting.

If you want listen, if you dont want, dont listen, until you go and start something you can not finish.

brosom:
Op if na u the man dey caprisun with ur wife almost every time, just like u called ur mates with red Barret, you would've done worst.

Meanwhile, that's serves u right.

Avoid married women, more especially the ones that re still active in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life As A Cultist / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / Plz Help Me, Am In Love With My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.