Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? (529 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
I had a dream where I had the perfect body…I was fit and everything..

May God grant us the desires of our hearts.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
You can work towards it in reality.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Truvelisback(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:
You can work towards it in reality.
U ehn! grin
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U ehn! grin
I dey Serious oo guy.
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Truvelisback(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:
I dey Serious oo guy.
She wan mingle. She u like her? grin
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
[b]She wan mingle. [/b]She u like her? grin
Na she tell you that one?
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:

Na she tell you that one?
She no tell me but i know. She don talk something related to that b4. On a serious note: She wan mingle.
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
She no tell me but i know. She don talk something related to that b4. On a serious note: She wan mingle.
She will speak for herself.
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stop eating junk and your perfect body will manifest.

It's not about dreaming and wishing, work out, go to the gym, watch what you eat...and that dream will become a reality.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by Truvelisback(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:

She will speak for herself.
Na me dey tell u. She wan mingle. It's not all ladies that like announcement or make people know that they need a partner.
Re: I Had A Dream Where I Had The Perfect Body? by suffering: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
I’ve always had the perfect body.

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Getting Girls Daily / See What Is Happening Here � / Adults Pls Open This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.