Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Saying I Love You So Soon: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saying I Love You So Soon: (700 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying I Love You So Soon: by blakpearl(f): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hello Everyone,
I am a single(33yrs young) African American Woman born and raised here in the states.
I once met a man from Nigeria here in the states and he always told me how much he loved me and how I was going to be his wife,etc, of course I never took it to heart because I felt it was said too soon and we hardly know one another, so as months went on, we ended up going our separate ways,however at this point I'm now so curious as to African men. Now I went on a social site and set up a profile that indicated I was from Nigeria,why did every man that contaced me ,greeted and were full of compliments and you know the next thing that came out of their mouths"I LOVE YOU",,Can someone tell me what is all about?? Just wondering

BlakPearl,
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by 190: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2011
[size=28pt]GREEEEN CARRRD!![/size]
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by Omolola1(f): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2011
its simple. The word 'i love u' is simply a slang.
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by leuelliot(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2011
Them want Green CARD like 190 mentioned and they want to get in between ya legs grin grin
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by toyemz(f): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2011
@poster

clear cut agenda in place and growing in their hearts!
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by Mynd44: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2011
They want GREEN CARD, PUNNY and MONEY
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by iice(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2011
loool pay no attention.
I love you is like saying hi.
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by blakpearl(f): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2011
Ok, I was wondering if it was just the culture or as one of the other replies(GREEN CARD), But on my profile I did indicate I was in Nigeria. Im definately intrested in meeting a nigerian man,any good social sites,dating site.
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by satani23: 1:59am On Jul 13, 2011
I am a bloody Nigerian. An Eligible bachelor. If u dnt mind me.
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by MMM2(m): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2011
op
dere love 4 u is wicked.
Re: Saying I Love You So Soon: by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
satani23:

I am a bloody Nigerian. An Eligible bachelor. If u dnt mind me.

Tell her about your mansion in HELL!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To Be Old / How Do You Know The Truth? / How Comfortable Do You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.